Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

We tried to argue this with him. Brace yourself for the answer he gave us lol.

Rootbeer: "This is Pinkish not red" "Its CoO Color Coated Mixed AdvCoA haki"

:cheers:
OMG What even is CoO color coated mixed AdvCoA haki:broocry:
We never see what CoO real color even is:nicagesmile:
So far that we got Katakuri using Future Sight and that color is black on manga different with anime which is red not Pink. Its so off even when CoO activated its quite different from what he said :shame:

OMG What even is CoO color coated mixed AdvCoA haki:broocry:
We never see what CoO real color even is:nicagesmile:
So far that we got Katakuri using Future Sight and that color is black on manga different with anime which is red not Pink. Its so off even when CoO activated its quite different from what he said :shame:

Well gotta wait for him to get unbanned or if he ever gets unbanned to ask him that :suresure:

We tried to argue this with him. Brace yourself for the answer he gave us lol.

Rootbeer: "This is Pinkish not red" "Its CoO Color Coated Mixed AdvCoA haki"

:cheers:
What else have we learned from Lootbeel? Vado gives Zoro a teleport. Sandai invisibility and Ashura. Enma= distributes his soul in the form of green smoke to other swords. The color of acoa lightning bolts varies depending on the severity of the user. Is that right?:neesama:

What else have we learned from Lootbeel? Vado gives Zoro a teleport. Sandai invisibility and Ashura. Enma= distributes his soul in the form of green smoke to other swords. The color of acoa lightning bolts varies depending on the severity of the user. Is that right?:neesama:
Not any user. Has to be Swordsman or Samurai. Because that applies to them only. Everything Pirates Can do Swords man do in reverse :goyea:

No touching - Touching
Thick Lighting on weapons trails are small - Tiny Lighting on Weapons trails are thick.
Shock wave effect Outward - Shock wave effect inward "they look the same but he swears they are not lol".

Why is sword not coated in CoA then Rootie chan.
:josad::josad:
According to you he's using KoH and that's simply a blast of haki , means Zoro trying his best. Why no black blade.
I think it's just a mistake there that will be rectified when the volume comes out.. Cause there are other panels where they are hardened..

Then prove to us that Oden doesn't have adcoc coz you think swordsmen shouldn't have adcoc. Unless you believe Oden is not a swordsman.
AdCoC is an invisible layer around you and your weapon, so be default Oden doesn't have it since he's a Samurai Swordsman living by the blade.. And AdCoC is not a Swordsmanship skill, because it doesn't touch, Blades collide.. AdCoC is not infused in Blade likes CoA so far..

Its Red Right?? U also Argue to me that Oden didn't had AdvCoC
is this AdvCoC?:parkcry:
Partial Red lightning is not AdCoC.. It could be CoO soul Coating color like Santoryu said..

The most logic answer however is, Red is the color related to Overwhelming, and Overwhelm is the power of CoC.. When fight gets real it's always Black Red lightning.. The core color of CoA is Black, and the core color of CoC is red..

The Red color doesn't necessarly mean CoC though.. In battle you try to '' overwhelm '' your opponent especially if it's a life of death match.. So the Black Lightning is coated with Red Lightning aura..

Roger's Acoc is yellow...
That was from a vivrecard. Not to mention that is not confirmed to be ACoC.

Its Red Right?? U also Argue to me that Oden didn't had AdvCoC
is this AdvCoC?:parkcry:
The only confirmed ACoC attacks are in the Roger vs WB clash and in the Luffy vs Kaido fight. The former is Red, and I'm pretty sure the latter has yet to be colored. Vivrecards and anime don't count, they are not undoubtedly canon.

Ok give me where it says its not swordmanship. Don't give me trails/haki/swords. Just where in the series it says That Swordsman can't use AdvCoC?
It's common sense.. AdCoC doesn't come from the Blade, it's an invisible layer around the Blade.. You can't make the difference when AdCoC is being used bare handed or with a weapon, the application is the same.. CoA is infused in object, AdCoC is not so far of what's been shown..

Blades need to collide steel against steel.. It's like a fist fight, a fist fight using AdCoC is no fist fight, the fists won't touch, they won't connect..