Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

C

Cruxroux

now the number of arms you used for an attack dictates whether it is advcoc or not
Wait till he comes up with all AdCoC users have two eyes.
Zoro has only one.
Hence no Adcoc for him
:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

When Kaido uses 2 arm for Thunder Bagua that's when it's AdCoC..

Bajrang Gun wasn't AdCoC guys.
It was only one hand.
:pepemy:

Sure..

Actually Zoro fans are turning Zoro into the biggest Fraud ever by saying he has AdCoC..

Here's another AdCoC Red Lightning clash..

You are wrong if you think i care about coloring or anything. I am different i am only here because you have 0 evidence but you claim what you say as facts that is why i troll you. If only you say that : You assume Zoro has no AdvCoC because this this and that then i might speculate with you too.

No proof no confirmation = speculating.

And trust me most of the users here will actually discuss with you if you only back down from your "claims" and declare them as "theories".

:cheers:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
imagine thinking colors matter that much in a black and white media, even sanji had to tell us his flames were hotter instead of telling us they turned blue, but figuring this out would be too hard for someone on rootbeer's level

imagine thinking colors matter that much in a black and white media, even sanji had to tell us his flames were hotter instead of telling us they turned blue, but figuring this out would be too hard for someone on rootbeer's level
Yeah its actually hilarious. See this image here?

And since according to him CoC = invisible

Then this only means that Cracker has AdvCoC

:steef::steef::steef: