Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

Shanks was a swordsman in the past but is not a swordsman now. :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

LUL. So is Big Mom. So was Whitebeard. So was Kizaru. So is Samurai Gandhi :gokulaugh:
lol that does nothing but support the definition… shanks the swordsman WAS a important and respected swordsman rival to Mihawk now Mihawk views him as no longer significant… a has been to him also outmoded literally means OLD FASHIONED which funny enough shanks uses Roger’s swordplay so u can do the math lmao Mihawk considers shanks of no significance and his swordsmanship (Roger’s) as old fashioned

Where's the statement that Zoro is using AdCoC?.. You're using common sense..
No i am not using common sense. I said there is a high chance he has it other than not having it. There is no common sense here. Its just my stance on the matter given what we have seen. But where does it say "Its not Swordsmanship"?

No i am not using common sense. I said there is a high chance he has it other than not having it. There is no common sense here. Its just my stance on the matter given what we have seen. But where does it say "Its not Swordsmanship"?
Zoro 100% uses adCoC and it's part of his swordsmanship as it's Enma that made him use it, ignore that clown he is the whole circus by himself.

But Luffy and Kaido have touched acoc with attacks a huge number of times:kayneshrug:
Yeah, but that wouldn't matter at all when it's the first time of Zoro using just like Luffy it wouldn't touch.. Luffy's first time using AdCoC didn't touch the whole chapter.. Zoro would have been identical on the no touching part if it was first time using AdCoC.. Zoro just doesn't have AdCoC..

My brain power tells me that Roger who uses a supreme grade sword looks exactly like zoro when he used adv Coc . It’s no coincidence all those characters got shown using that power in wano . No need to point zoro out and start crying about it . While I type this I realize you’re trolling so I guess I’m dumb as rocks
You're not going deep enough.. The next level of Swordsmanship CoA has not been explained yet.. Ashura is not explained.. You need to come up with your own reasoning..

You are saying Zoro doesnt have AdvCoC because the colored manga did WB and Roger clashes with red color.

The same colored manga who couldnt get right Grus and Kunjakus hair colors. :gokulaugh:
Poor argument..

You're running away from having a firm stance.. Where it shows that there's no difference between using AdCoC barehanded or with a weapon..

You're running away from having a firm stance.. Where it shows that there's no difference between using AdCoC barehanded or with a weapon..
"Where it shows that there's no difference between using AdCoC barehanded or with a weapon.."

Firm stance behind what? Visual affect that isn't even 50% right most of the time? or behind written explanation ?

"Where it shows that there's no difference between using AdCoC barehanded or with a weapon.."

Firm stance behind what? Visual affect that isn't even 50% right most of the time? or behind written explanation ?
Fist vs Weapons, same outcome..

You're not picking a decisive side, you're hiding.. Sitting on the fence so you can't be called out..

Fist vs Weapons, same outcome..

You're not picking a decisive side, you're hiding.. Sitting on the fence so you can't be called out..
I am not hiding lmao i am saying i am leaning towards Zoro having AdvCoC based on written explanations. But you still haven't given any statements from the manga that says "Swordsmanship can't have AdvCoC"

Do you even know what leaning means? :milaugh:

you still haven't given any statements from the manga that says "Swordsmanship can't have AdvCoC"
Leaning is still being on the fence..

This is what you asked me..

The visual evidence is there..

And the statement of Swordsmanship is in the definition of the word.. Sword fighting.. Is it Sword fighting or not?..
How are you Sword fighting without Swords connecting?..