Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

We can clearly see how the positions were reversed. We start with Zoro face to face with King and end with Zoro and King back to back. That Black Lightning is Zoro's movement and the trails left behind by his swords.

Two things must be taken into account:

1- The position of Zoro and King. They start face to face and end back to back. If King turned 180 degrees like you say, then Zoro would have ended up seeing King's back. Which doesn't match the manga.

2- The position of the three participating elements. We start with Zoro, Dragon and King. We end with Dragon, King and Zoro.

Obviously Zoro has changed his position, there is no doubt.

Also, Zoro's pound ho are multiples of 36, they are not simply numbers. They are multiples of 36 because they refer to the largest cannon mounted on a sailing ship. That's why the attacks translate as 36/72/108 pound cannon as you add swords.

And when he makes a combined attack with Luffy, he asks what 108 x 2 is, to which Zoro answers 216. As Luffy considers it very complicated, they change it to a 300-pound cannon. And later when Zoro joins the 600-pound cannon.

So 103 is a simple number. It has nothing to do with Zoro's flying attacks.
Here's what happens..

- Zoro runs and jump up to meet the face of the Dragon's head
- Then he unleashes KoH Three Sword '' Dragon '', not three Sword''style''

- All three Swords power are used at the same time
- 3 Black Lightning CoA flying strikes from Enma because of 10''3'' Mercies
- Temporarily invisibility due to Sandai Kitetsu
- Short Teleportation leap with Wado Ichimonji right here while being invisible

-In front of King relatively close to the left

Do you see the line of sight, Zoro is on the Left of the Imperial Dragon with his body turned slightly left in front of King..
And King's body shifted slightly the opposite way after he was cut.. It's not as simple as you make it seems..

No, it is not an inconsistency. simply Boa Sandersonia and Sentomaru have AdvCoA. Which is not so strange, since Sandersonia comes from an Island specialized in CoA and Sentomaru has the best defense...

The Oda error resource can only be used when it is the last option. In the meantime, the mistakes are yours.
The inconsistency is Rayleigh showed CoA level 2 to Luffy and didn't teach it to him that's the inconsistency..

No. Because the AdvCoC cannot hit without touching. I repeat that this is an AdvCoA skill. And I have also given you the examples:

At this moment, Luffy had no idea about the AdvCoC and yet he destroys the tree without touching it. What was Luffy training? Exactly, AdvCoA.
What you mean..

AdCoC is no touch, internal Damage..
CoA level 2 is no touch, no internal damage..
CoA level 3 is '' touch '', internal damage..

Because he's still in training at that point, practicing flow with the CoA range on.. When it's mastered CoA level 3 is touching like Zoro imbuing CoA in his Blade is CoA level 3.. Zoro skipped CoA level 2..

And without chapter 1009 would the AdvCoC have been revealed? Yes or No
We don't work in the if here, we work in the what is.. The most defining time for AdCoC in the narrative is the reveal chapter..

This is what defines AdCoC, explicit top tier making the same remark.. That never happened for CoA..

But that's two attacks with AdvCoC colliding. I have no problem admitting that two attacks with AdvCoC will not touch each other. The problem is that King does not have AdvCoC, therefore Zoro cannot replicate it.

Meanwhile, I insist that we have never seen Kaido hit without touching individually. We haven't seen it in Zoro either. Something that we did see in Luffy before even knowing about the AdvCoC.

What part of two attacks don't you understand?

Now I want you to stop and think a little about my explanations and yours. I am analyzing the manga panel by panel and giving you the etymology behind Zoro's attacks. Meanwhile, you just say random things without any basis.
Luffy and Big Mom have shown what AdCoC solo attack are like already.. It's not not touching, which Zoro has never done.. And never will..

Here for comparison..

AdCoC is thicker layer..

Here's a Swordsman using AdCoC solo no touch..

Here's what happens..

- Zoro runs and jump up to meet the face of the Dragon's head
- Then he unleashes KoH Three Sword '' Dragon '', not three Sword''style''

- All three Swords power are used at the same time
- 3 Black Lightning CoA flying strikes from Enma because of 10''3'' Mercies
- Temporarily invisibility due to Sandai Kitetsu
- Short Teleportation leap with Wado Ichimonji right here while being invisible

-In front of King relatively close to the left

Do you see the line of sight, Zoro is on the Left of the Imperial Dragon with his body turned slightly left in front of King..
And King's body shifted slightly the opposite way after he was cut.. It's not as simple as you make it seems.
Honestly, you're starting to worry me.

Since when does the Sandai Kitetsu have the ability to make Zoro invisible? Since when does Wado Ichimonji have the ability to teleport Zoro? Why would she move to the side? Also, in that red circle you can't see Zoro. Also, Zoro can't be in the red circle because that would put him in front of King, and he is clearly behind. It doesn't matter where you look at him, it's impossible.

How can you make up such things? If in the end you are giving Zoro more powers than the AdvCoC gives him lol.

The 103 emotions are related to Buddhism. The flying attacks, I tell you again, are multiples of 36 in honor of the strongest cannon mounted on a sailing ship.

I give you a great explanation, both for lore and for its simplicity and you prefer to invent a thousand things that I don't even know how you are capable of it.

The inconsistency is Rayleigh showed CoA level 2 to Luffy and didn't teach it to him that's the inconsistency.
And deal with the inconsistencies. No, Rayleigh shows you whatever you want, but Rayleigh only taught Luffy the basics, Rayleigh himself says so.

What you mean..

AdCoC is no touch, internal Damage..
CoA level 2 is no touch, no internal damage..
CoA level 3 is '' touch '', internal damage..

Because he's still in training at that point, practicing flow with the CoA range on.. When it's mastered CoA level 3 is touching like Zoro imbuing CoA in his Blade is CoA level 3.. Zoro skipped CoA level 2..
Nowhere has it been said that the AdvCoC does not touch and generate internal damage. You're making it up. The only two situations where no touch is referred to involve the collision of two attacks.

We don't work in the if here, we work in the what is.. The most defining time for AdCoC in the narrative is the reveal chapter.
In chapter 1010, 1009 is explained. It is the same. It is impossible that the first known attack with AdvCoC is poorly drawn. If I hit Luffy, it is because the AdvCoC hits and has been repeated more times, with each attack that Kaido connects.

This is what defines AdCoC, explicit top tier making the same remark.. That never happened for CoA..

And that is the clash of two attacks. Is it really that difficult to understand?

Luffy and Big Mom have shown what AdCoC solo attack are like already.. It's not not touching, which Zoro has never done.. And never will..

Here for comparison..

AdCoC is thicker layer..

Here's a Swordsman using AdCoC solo no touch..

Luffy has AdVCoA, that's why he doesn't hit Kaido. In fact, we have seen the same scene before Luffy learned AdvCoC.

Does Big Mom have AdvCoA? Well yes. Kaido can see the future, he specializes in CoO, Big Mom specializes in CoA. Nothing weird. And Hyogoro and Rayleigh are clearly using AdvCoA.

Why do I focus on Kaido? Because we know that he does not have AdvCoA, nor does he know what it is and he is also one of the greatest exponents of the CoC to date.

I repeat the same thing, if the AdvCoC has the ability to touch without hitting, give me an example of Kaido individually. Or better yet, since you admit that AdvCoA has that ability and that Zoro has AdvCoA, show me an example of Zoro hitting without touching.

And by the way, Shanks' attack does hit Kid. Just like Roger punches Oden. The Kamusari is also a flying cut.
Post automatically merged:

People might not remember but Rootbeer is the OG "let's wait for the anime" clown, after the anime proved him wrong he started to shill the colored manga, whatever colors get used he's going to deflect again because he's mentally ill! :saden:
The truth is that if you think about it, it's surprising Rootbeer's ability to invent things. I certainly wouldn't be able to.

Last edited:
Honestly, you're starting to worry me.

Since when does the Sandai Kitetsu have the ability to make Zoro invisible? Since when does Wado Ichimonji have the ability to teleport Zoro? Why would she move to the side? Also, in that red circle you can't see Zoro. Also, Zoro can't be in the red circle because that would put him in front of King, and he is clearly behind. It doesn't matter where you look at him, it's impossible.

How can you make up such things? If in the end you are giving Zoro more powers than the AdvCoC gives him lol.
I will tell you exactly why he invented those fake abilities.
its right here https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...red-koh-lightning-is-black.49535/post-4873630

He is afraid of this. He claims thats the different of trails in AdvCoC and AdvCoA is that Zoro's weapons starts with "small trails" then they get bigger. And Only AdvCoC trails starts thick on the weapon/fist or whatever then the trails are smaller the further the trail goes.

Because this panel exists and Zoro have "thick" trail on his weapon and the trail is smaller behind him it means he is using AdvCoC.

So he invented the divergence and convergence propaganda since most of Zoro's trails are "small then thick". But since this panel exist
he must find a way to deny it. He is so delusional he thinks the speech bubble is pointing where Zoro is.. when in reality this is a moving panel which means we as readers are supposed to follow the trail from the dragon's head to King's whereabouts so of course the speech bubble would point in a random spot along the trail. But he literally thinks Zoro is using Sanji's can and hiding exactly where the speech bubble is so no one can talk about how thick the trail is on Zoro's swords.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Now Rootbeer is claiming ACoC is not red.

Garp used an AdCoC punch to defeat Prime Chinjao..

It balances out i think.. Garp had way more raw strenght back then but Chinjao was a lot more powerful as well..

Does that sound about right.. Of how powerful is AdCoC as a power?..

It's the same Circular Waves but without the Haki explosion after, as there was probably AdCoA against Aokiji too..

Here is Luffy's Thor Elephant..

I think one base AdCoC punch being equal to an Elephant Thor is pretty accurate..
He's done it. It's over for him.

The 103 emotions are related to Buddhism. The flying attacks, I tell you again, are multiples of 36 in honor of the strongest cannon mounted on a sailing ship.

I give you a great explanation, both for lore and for its simplicity and you prefer to invent a thousand things that I don't even know how you are capable of it.
Since Sandai Kitetsu can make others believe that Zoro's Blades are bending..
Since Zoro has been using Wado Ichimonji, a Special Sword, for Iaijutsu, instant unsheating sheating art..

Look at the line of sight then, Zoro is to the left of the Dragon dying flames compared to King who was in front..

And as to why the left.. When Zoro performs a Slash with Wado in his mouth, it goes from Right to left..
I analysed Dragon Damnation so much, you got nothing on me..

I think 103 is a reference to 108 phoenix pound, because the 108 can also be interpreted to buddhism lore..

In chapter 1010, 1009 is explained. It is the same. It is impossible that the first known attack with AdvCoC is poorly drawn. If I hit Luffy, it is because the AdvCoC hits and has been repeated more times, with each attack that Kaido connects.
Nothing is explained in 1009.. Keep trying.. The first known AdCoC attack is when it's shown by the MC in chapter 1010.. We can do this how many times you want.. The reveal chapter of AdCoC is fundamental and it's no touching mentioned by Law, a direct callback to Oden when Roger and Whitebeard AdCoC clash.. That can't be disputed..

And that is the clash of two attacks. Is it really that difficult to understand?
Ok and?..

Luffy has AdVCoA, that's why he doesn't hit Kaido. In fact, we have seen the same scene before Luffy learned AdvCoC.

Does Big Mom have AdvCoA? Well yes. Kaido can see the future, he specializes in CoO, Big Mom specializes in CoA. Nothing weird. And Hyogoro and Rayleigh are clearly using AdvCoA.

Why do I focus on Kaido? Because we know that he does not have AdvCoA, nor does he know what it is and he is also one of the greatest exponents of the CoC to date.

I repeat the same thing, if the AdvCoC has the ability to touch without hitting, give me an example of Kaido individually. Or better yet, since you admit that AdvCoA has that ability and that Zoro has AdvCoA, show me an example of Zoro hitting without touching.

And by the way, Shanks' attack does hit Kid. Just like Roger punches Oden. The Kamusari is also a flying cut.
The no touching was never mentioned in the series for AdCoA.. Only AdCoC..

Hyogoro and Rayleigh CoA level 2 are more flat.. Big Mom and Luffy is thicker like a cushion..
Yeah Kaido got AdCoC, what's the issue with that..

AdCoA emission is not touching..
AdCoA internal destruction is touching..

No Shanks does not touch Kid there.. Shanks Kamusari and Roger's are completely different, you will see when it's colored Shanks will be full Red Lightning..

Root bear Chan what is this Red lightening around Zoro sword.
:pepemy:
Never base yourself on the Anime..

C

Cruxroux

Because they are made up and not from Oda.. The source material always..
Oda supervise them.
Why isn't haki coloured pink. Think yourself.
This episode is one of the highest rating , you think oda didn't play any part in this.
:cheers:

Since Sandai Kitetsu can make others believe that Zoro's Blades are bending..
Since Zoro has been using Wado Ichimonji, a Special Sword, for Iaijutsu, instant unsheating sheating art..

Look at the line of sight then, Zoro is to the left of the Dragon dying flames compared to King who was in front..

And as to why the left.. When Zoro performs a Slash with Wado in his mouth, it goes from Right to left..
I analysed Dragon Damnation so much, you got nothing on me..

That I have nothing against you? You want to say that you have made up so many things about Dragon Dammation that no one can take you seriously.

- Show me a panel or some SBS where it is referenced that Sandai or Wado have these powers. They are Zoro's attacks, it has nothing to do with his swords and there is not the slightest clue to it. And I know that he has been with them for +1000 and almost 900 chapters respectively. Specifically, the Iai is a drawing technique, as you say, it has nothing to do with the sword and, coincidentally, Zoro always appears behind his enemy after said attack.
-Additionally, if it could be transported:

1. Why didn't Zoro teleport back to the Island but instead use the knockback of an attack? Why didn't Zoro teleport to attack Kaido and ask Law for help? Why didn't Zoro teleport to the roof and do I need Marco's help? Why didn't Zoro teleport to defeat Pica that I need Orlumbus's help?...:choppawhat:
  2. If the Dragon Dammation is a flying attack... Why did Zoro teleport away from the Island? Is Zoro stupid or are you?
Let's see, I know it's difficult for you. But forget about Zoro a little and think things twice. Every time you flee forward, you only become more and more obvious, inventing powers, relying on non-original matter, making ridiculous drawings...

That image is complicated as hell. Think that Zoro is falling, King is more or less static and the Dragon is rising. There is only one specific point at which they would be aligned and Oda cannot use it because only Zoro would be seen, which is the first element.

Let's see, Zoro starts in front of the Dragon because we see the face and ends after King.

-If it's a flying attack, Zoro shouldn't have moved.
-If Zoro has moved, he doesn't know how to fly, so he can only fly in a straight line, like Black Lightning.

It's so simple, but you complicate it so much that it's normal for no one to pay attention to you and call you crazy.

I think 103 is a reference to 108 phoenix pound, because the 108 can also be interpreted to buddhism lore..
By believing, you can believe what you want. That doesn't mean you're right or that it's a good argument.

I don't believe it, I'm giving you the evidence. Flying attacks with numbers are called X-pound cannons. And X is a multiple of 36 based on the most powerful cannon mounted on a sailing ship.

It has all the sense of the world. Flying attack, like cannonballs, in a world of pirates, dominated by sailboats, the largest cannon mounted on a sailboat... Everything has a meaning.

What doesn't make sense is that Zoro's most powerful "flying" attack is a lower number than those already known. :lusalty:

Nothing is explained in 1009.. Keep trying.. The first known AdCoC attack is when it's shown by the MC in chapter 1010.. We can do this how many times you want.. The reveal chapter of AdCoC is fundamental and it's no touching mentioned by Law, a direct callback to Oden when Roger and Whitebeard AdCoC clash.. That can't be disputed.
As you say, we can do it as many times as you want. But that won't change that the first known attack, which also allows Luffy to learn about the AdvCoC, is in chapter 1009. Not to mention that 1009 is one more defeat for Luffy, also very important moments. It also won't change the fact that every time Kaido's attacks aren't met by another attack, he hits his enemy.

Well, King does not have AdvCoC, therefore we cannot see that effect. Just like we don't see it when Kaido doesn't face attacks with AdvCoC. Because the AdvCoC do not have the ability to hit without touching on their own. That's what the manga shows on several occasions. I just limit myself to interpreting the manga without any personal agenda and without resorting to Oda's mistakes... :kuzanshut:

The no touching was never mentioned in the series for AdCoA.. Only AdCoC..

Hyogoro and Rayleigh CoA level 2 are more flat.. Big Mom and Luffy is thicker like a cushion..
Yeah Kaido got AdCoC, what's the issue with that..

AdCoA emission is not touching..
AdCoA internal destruction is touching..

No Shanks does not touch Kid there.. Shanks Kamusari and Roger's are completely different, you will see when it's colored Shanks will be full Red Lightning..
Hyou: You were captured… and now you're in the middle of an execution game…
You have been parrying your punches before striking, saying “It's not the same.” What the hell is that about...!?

Luffytarou: It's not that I want to stop them!! I want to throw a punch that hits without touching!!
Then I think I will be able to break Kaidou's tough scales...!!

Of course the AdvCoA is mentioned as not touching, not only is it mentioned, but it is shown on several occasions as a distinctive feature. On the other hand, the AdvCoC is only mentioned as no touch when there are two attacks. While the distinctive feature is the trails, a visual effect that we have never seen before... :sanmoji:

Never base yourself on the Anime..
Never rely on color manga. The color manga, anime and Vivre Card have the same supervision of Oda... :usoprice: