Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Sword and Admiral, Part 12!! "The Man Behind The Anti-Wank" (Part 1)

With the sudden arrival of @Jo_Ndule , the situation escalates to an extreme level!!

But what's this? It appears that a Wanker with legendary strength has arrived! Who is this person, and can they possibly hope to stand up to the terror of the Anti-Wank???

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera

Awesome. Seeing the 2nd Great Moss Head in action with the “Pi-ca” dance. :suresure:

Hmm, was the 3rd Moss Head ever revealed? I cannot recall.:memehm:

It is a pity Ndule left before he could witness this glorious chapter. :catsweat:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Indeed. The 3 Great Mossheads were revealed in Part 4, I believe...Lol

The chapter where Shishio neg diffed Albino
Huh, I'll need to go check it out.
Post automatically merged:

Indeed. The 3 Great Mossheads were revealed in Part 4, I believe...Lol

The chapter where Shishio neg diffed Albino
It wasn't Part 4, at least I only saw Shishio there.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 7!! “Udon” (Part 1)

In the depths of Udon Prison, Gran D. Master finds himself face to face with a strange opponent. Just what is the story behind the anarchy in Udon?

Also, Sword God Ryuma comes face to face with the man who got negged by his Master...

This one. Was a fun one. Lol

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire

This is still my favorite chapter lmfao.