Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
There is no magic. It was odens haki.
- Kaido fought Roger , Grap , Whitebeard , Big Mom , Marine and most likely Shanks and yet ONLY Enma cut him

- Kaido been defeated 7 times and yet ONLY Enma cut him

- Oden have 2 swords and yet ONLY Enma cut him

I know you are a super fan ... but do you want to say doubting enma anti Kaido power is not justify?
Post automatically merged:

''Tier 7 magic sword, anti-Kaido blade, most powerful weapon in the world, specifically designed to harm Kaido''

:wellwell::wellwell::wellwell:
or mythical creatures/Dragons in general

Dragons are real
Dragons were enemies of Wano in past

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
- Kaido fought Roger , Grap , Whitebeard , Big Mom , Marine and most likely Shanks and yet ONLY Enma cut him

- Kaido been defeated 7 times and yet ONLY Enma cut him

- Oden have 2 swords and yet ONLY Enma cut him

I know you are a super fan ... but do you want to say doubting enma anti Kaido power is not justify?

or mythical creatures/Dragons in general

Dragons are real
Dragons were enemies of Wano in past
So you think oda is going to make a special kaido specific weapon when the guidlines of fruit powers and haki are already set.

Prime Oden = top tier
EoW Zoro = not top tier

even if magic of enma help Zoro to scar Kaido (Zoro fighting Kaido was obvious for so long)

it don't means Zoro is top tier
One Piece is already difficult enough to attempt to power scale what with all the different abilities and such. Bringing in literal magic would be complete bull. :goatasure:

I would not put it past Oda though. :sanok:

One Piece is already difficult enough to attempt to power scale what with all the different abilities and such. Bringing in literal magic would be complete bull. :goatasure:

and you took magic ... as if I mean REAL MAGIC .... hmmm

So you think oda is going to make a special kaido specific weapon when the guidlines of fruit powers and haki are already set.
I think there is a big empty whole around enma ... that why all the top dogs of the verse failed to effect Kaido ... the twin sword of enma fail to effect kaido ... and yet Enma did do it any way

do you have a logical answer to cover all my 3 Q in a LOGICAL way ... I can even take head canon and fan fictions ... as long as it make sense

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Imho, Oda killed OP power scaling when he had Katakuri unload on Luffy for 12 hours straight without KOing him, then made Kaido one shot him in Base lol. I just don’t find OP power levels interesting any more after that crap

Maybe when Oda reveals that the gap between YC1 and Yonko isn’t as big as everyone thinks it is lol.