Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A Shanks fan siding with Sword Bois? That's admitting Mihawk > Shanks.

That's better than working with underdog bird heads.:smithnie:

Just to make things clear, I won't be siding with or rather I need not side with swordboys to destroy your alliance. I'll just lend them 0.000000001% of my power which is more than enough wipe you off the map. :endthis:

That aside, @Pantheos : Why is @Admiral Lee Hung not perma-banned yet?

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Anti-Zoro? :p Good good, now you cant complain I am biased in a Zoro-Law thread

Admiral paid you too much respect due to your common Akainu love. In my script, you will remain Orochi, but not that monster from OPM. You will play the role of Wano Orochi who use underhanded tricks to beat Oden, i.e. Celestial.

I have to give @Admiral Lee Hung credit, he really understands the users well 😂, I don't know how he even does it, this is you to the bone 😂😂

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

I have to give @Admiral Lee Hung credit, he really understands the users well 😂, I don't know how he even does it, this is you to the bone 😂😂
Admiral should have made me the sensei of Boros, i.e. Bogard. And who is this other greenhorn Pantheos?

Well, cant change canon material though, it is what it is, just like you cant change the fact Zoro is stronger than Law, lmfaooo.

Last edited:

ZenZu

Well Admiral should have made me the sensei of Boros, i.e. Bogard. And who is this other greenhorn Pantheos?

Well, cant change canon material though, it is what it is, just like you cant change the fact Zoro is stronger than Law, lmfaooo.
No problem with that, I hope Zoro shows out at Wano, been waiting for it post skip. Call it like I see it don't hate on me for spitting facts :coffee:

Sword and Admiral, Chapter 15, Part 2!!

Yeah, I was out my f***ing mind to think I could finish this Chapter in only 2 parts lmfao. Part 3, coming soon. Lol

10/10 chapter.
that small side note about the Kidd ship was the best thing so far

"There are many lessons that i have to Teach you today" that part was gold. too bad i don't deserve this important place in the manga, a reminder that Urouge has only given me 0.1% of his total strength so far, as he did with many other individuals

Last edited:
Lmfao. You know you also remind me of monster trio from OJ. You remember that guy?

I liked Sanji pre WCI especially pre timeskip a lot. So it wasn't entirely a facade. The art of a good troll is to mix in some truths with some triggers, just ask topi jerami, he's a master at that.

Lmfao Joey Wheeler really?
Monster trio was my friend. Slandering him is not tolerated:pepeanger:

Current Sanji is trash. But pre timeskip Sanji lives within my heart. Maybe one day he will get good again. Once he throws away the trashsuit. But till then.
No way he was here the whole time? And nah monster trio is cool, would never slander him.
I suppose he has some hope. But Oda hasn’t done anything for him in 200 chapters lol.
Hero Sanji was the best Sanji fanboy.
Thank You @Bogard for mentioning me , i am have been here for a few months but its just that my college has been killing me lol

ZenZu

no but at least its better than what sanji was reduced to in WCI
Lmfao

I think a lot of fans didn't like it (including D Sanji) but next time we see it with modifications it's gonna be much more personalized. Right now all we saw was Soba Mask, next time we see it it's gonna be Sanji's own in every way.

Looking forward to the modifications, It's a topic that goes under the radar what have you with all the enma and advanced haki talk. At worst I bet Sanji looks much more badass.