Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
At least keep an open mind about it, if you persuade yourself you hate it, you will. That arc shook the world at the time, and Tite’s art became nothing short of gorgeous.
Wow! You said something I can agree with for once.

I know a dumbass trash bag who would.
Sounds more like something a lightweight Serbian would do, tbh.

At least keep an open mind about it, if you persuade yourself you hate it, you will.
I am not specifically going out of my way to dislike Bleach. I have mentioned previously in this thread that I did genuinely desire to read it due to how intriguing the initial concepts appeared.

Now, I am continuing to read it in order to uphold a deal and to finish the series so I can give an overall objective review of the series as a whole.
That arc shook the world at the time, and Tite’s art became nothing short of gorgeous.
To be fair, Dragon Ball, the big grand daddy of all Shōnen, once shook the world too and that manga was objectively mediocre.

Popularity does not equal quality.

As for the art, eye candy is nice and all but it will never save a subpar plot. It will just make it look prettier.
I know a dumbass trash bag who would.
What is it with Bleach fans and blind Kingdom hate? :goatasure:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
To be fair, Dragon Ball, the big grand daddy of all Shōnen, once shook the world too and that manga was objectively mediocre.

I completely agree with this. I'd say even worse than mediocre. I believe that it's the nostalgia that keeps DB and its subsequent renditions popular and talked about. People got too attached to it because it's from their childhoods. That's of course fine, and I guess it served as the icebreaker for current shonen, but objectively it's nowhere near the best or one of the best manga/anime.

I completely agree with this. I'd say even worse than mediocre. I believe that it's the nostalgia that keeps DB and its subsequent renditions popular and talked about. People got too attached to it because it's from their childhoods. That's of course fine, and I guess it served as the icebreaker for current shonen, but objectively it's nowhere near the best or one of the best manga/anime.
If Dragon Ball was released in the last ten years instead of in the 1980s, it would get absolutely eviscerated by critics. It would be considered either on par with or below Fairy Tail. :akasalt:
Hao and Van? I’ve never been so disappointed in our junior mods.
One correct guess, one incorrect guess. :sanmoji:
Vegeta is my fave. Him and Frieza.
The only character I like is Piccolo and that is purely because of his design. He is still made utterly redundant and useless but at least he looks cool. :smithnie:

I swear that the best things that came out of Dragon Ball are Team Four Star and the Weekly Tube Show. :fujilaugh:

Hold up, I almost forgot about GetNappaed. :getnappaed:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If Dragon Ball was released in the last ten years instead of in the 1980s, it would get absolutely eviscerated by critics. It would be considered either on par with or below Fairy Tail. :akasalt:
Most likely.
The only character I like is Piccolo and that is purely because of his design. He is still made utterly redundant and useless but at least he looks cool. :smithnie:
He was cool. In the early stages he was good imo. Not Vegeta and Frieza level though.

As for the art, eye candy is nice and all but it will never save a subpar plot. It will just make it look prettier.
It's not about popularity, it shook the world because the arc was amazing and unlike anything before. There are no such fun arcs nowadays, not many anyway.

Look at Only Fools and Horses, super popular and amazing :smithnie:

Of course, but no one says Dragon Ball is the best. However, you can't ignore its influence and originality.
What is it with Bleach fans and blind Kingdom hate? :goatasure:
I don't hate Kingdom, not checked it out, I just like bothering TAC :yasu:

He was cool. In the early stages he was good imo. Not Vegeta and Frieza level though.
Frieza is essentially a stereotypical evil-for-evil’s sake villain done well. He had enough charisma, portrayal, charm and intimidation to pull it off. He is not a particularly interesting character but he is a functional antagonist.

As for Vegeta, my apologies but Vegeta is an absolute bitch that was brought in as the latest in a long line of broken toys for Goku to surpass and smash in next to no time after Yamcha was replaced by Tien who in turn was replaced by Piccolo who in turn was replaced by Vegeta.

I vehemently opposed his ascension into the honourable halls of the Alpha Chad$ Club. :doffytroll:
Really? Mr Prince of All Inferiority Complexes?
Nah. :gonope:
Vegeta is the definition of a try hard.

Claims to be superior to others, actually has a colossal inferiority complex.

Claims to be the strongest, can only flex on significantly weaker opponents while usually getting his arse handed to him on a platter by every major antagonist.

Claims to not care about Goku, willingly became a slave to some pathetic, extraterrestrial wizard that looks like a bald, wrinkly testicle, just so he could have an excuse to fight Goku.

Fake arse chad. :gonope:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's not about popularity, it shook the world because the arc was amazing and unlike anything before. There are no such fun arcs nowadays, not many anyway.

Look at Only Fools and Horses, super popular and amazing :smithnie:

Of course, but no one says Dragon Ball is the best. However, you can't ignore its influence and originality.

I don't hate Kingdom, not checked it out, I just like bothering TAC :yasu:
Oh please don’t shit on Kingdom nat. Shit on anything I like but Kingdom. It’s my favorite series, that Kingdom show.

I don’t think my trashy heart could take it if I saw people making fun of Kingdom.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Frieza is essentially a stereotypical evil-for-evil’s sake villain done well. He had enough charisma, portrayal, charm and intimidation to pull it off. He is not a particularly interesting character but he is a functional antagonist.

As for Vegeta, my apologies but Vegeta is an absolute bitch that was brought in as the latest in a long line of broken toys for Goku to surpass and smash in next to no time after Yamcha was replaced by Tien who in turn was replaced by Piccolo who in turn was replaced by Vegeta.

I vehemently opposed his ascension into the honourable halls of the Alpha Chad$ Club. :doffytroll:
Oh man that's a lot of memes. :milaugh:

:lusalty:

Oh please don’t shit on Kingdom nat. Shit on anything I like but Kingdom. It’s my favorite series, that Kingdom show.

I don’t think my trashy heart could take it if I saw people making fun of Kingdom.
I would never step on your trashy heart.

Nah, actually I never liked how Kingdom looked visually, but S&A really made me fond of it. :milaugh:

I will check it out.