Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm sure you'll do better than Pan, Van. Just... Not good enough overall. Ivan Zonder is going to murder you.
I know, I can read you even drunky 😀

But I meant what I said about Kingdom, it seemed awful but Lee made me fond of it.
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn’t be so sure. Rarely it works well after such a long hiatus.
I just associate Kingdom with Zoro fans now lmao.
Post automatically merged:

It only adapts an eos arc, for people who have never gotten into bleach, it will be very hard to start. And young kids will be like wtf is this ? lmfao
They'll have their minds blown as an anime with top tier animation and magic swords (and Nazis) is advertised all over the web. It'll get big again. Believe in the dream.

I'm sure you'll do better than Pan, Van. Just... Not good enough overall. Ivan Zonder is going to murder you.
Sassenach, stop pretending that you know what actually happens in Kingdom. You have made enough missteps for folk to see that you have never gotten past Chapter 20 at best. :goatasure:
I just associate Kingdom with Zoro fans now lmao.
:kaidowhat:

Do I even want to know how you came to this conclusion? :rolaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's got big scale feats like slicing up a country level meteor with a sword, that's what they cum to. :sanmoji:

the bigger the feat, the bigger the nut
I'm pretty sure Zoro fans would flock to some loser like Grimmjow or Byakuya, so the Zaraki feat wouldn't even phase them. They'd probably downplay it if anything.
Sassenach, stop pretending that you know what actually happens in Kingdom. You have made enough missteps for folk to see that you have never gotten past Chapter 20 at best. :goatasure:

:kaidowhat:

Do I even want to know how you came to this conclusion? :rolaugh:
That's where you're wrong. I'm fully caught up on Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Lmfao, it's just 'cause Lee always makes the Zoro fans in the Kingdom meme pages so extra crazy. I can't help but see a Kingdom pic and think of them.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bruh. Grimmjow is the Goat LOL:lusalty:
Grimmjow is the 7th strongest Espada, has no hax and whines about being "the king". The actual God-King was just punked off his throne but this pussy cat thinks being a reshading of Renji makes him worthy of Barragan's title.

He's a waste of a character.
Cute optimism :milaugh:

At least we look forward to it.
I really just wanna see a few fights and hear the Sternritter soundtracks. The Arrancar themes are all killer, so I have high expectations for the Quincy.

Grimmjow is the 7th strongest Espada, has no hax and whines about being "the king". The actual God-King was just punked off his throne but this pussy cat thinks being a reshading of Renji makes him worthy of Barragan's title.

He's a waste of a character.

I really just wanna see a few fights and hear the Sternritter soundtracks. The Arrancar themes are all killer, so I have high expectations for the Quincy.
Shut the fuck up garbage ass taste mammoth faggot:lusalty:First of all, Espada numbers ranking is not in the order of strength:endthis:Second of all, his ability Hierro is hax and op as fuck. His skin is basically Big Mom's skin on steroids:kata:Him bragging about being a king make him sexy imo:blush:And no, he's most developed Espada out there:kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Shut the fuck up garbage ass taste mammoth faggot:lusalty:First of all, Espada numbers ranking is not in the order of strength:endthis:Second of all, his ability Hierro is hax and op as fuck. His skin is basically Big Mom's skin on steroids:kata:Him bragging about being a king make him sexy imo:blush:And no, he's most developed Espada out there:kayneshrug:
Does your mother know you're out here cussing up a storm?