Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
I don't hate Kingdom, not checked it out, I just like bothering TAC :yasu:
That is good. :smithnie:
I would never step on your trashy heart.

Nah, actually I never liked how Kingdom looked visually, but S&A really made me fond of it. :milaugh:

I will check it out.
Kingdom is straight up one of the objectively best mangas and one of the best works of fiction out there. :akaman:
No wait I was just kidding, don’t read that trash.
This is why you are memed for having utterly poor taste. :rolaugh:

C

critical mindset

He just flip flops from fandom to fandom when he sees fit. Topi transcends the concept of wank, he is wank itself.
why, any example? It's called having an open mind, being open to new information and viewpoints: a trait I see lacking with many on this forum. I see a bunch of kids with their headcannons and Chadpi isn't one of them. He is a funny and intelligent poster

S

Shuyaku

why, any example? It's called having an open mind, being open to new information and viewpoints: a trait I see lacking with many on this forum. I see a bunch of kids with their headcannons and Chadpi isn't one of them. He is a funny and intelligent poster
Bruh, Topi is a literal troll, he only wanks certain characters to spite other people in certain scenarios. He don't give a fuck.

No wait I was just kidding, don’t read that trash.
I know, I can read you even drunky 😀

But I meant what I said about Kingdom, it seemed awful but Lee made me fond of it.
Post automatically merged:

When the Bleach anime comes back, some people that have hated it before will definitely come to like it. With great new animations, I think it will be fantastic.
I wouldn’t be so sure. Rarely it works well after such a long hiatus.

So many of you talking shit about me....no faith:whitepress:
They are all simply jealous because you got portrayed as the magnificent manimal that is Gyou’un. :smithnie:
I know, I can read you even drunky 😀

But I meant what I said about Kingdom, it seemed awful but Lee made me fond of it.
:mihugh:

I assure you that there are few manga that can objectively equal Kingdom. The art from Bayou Arc and beyond is amongst the best in manga and the overall story is flawless. :akaman: