Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who wouldn't be excited for the mad monk?

Post automatically merged:

Nonono. I’m really excited, Kejon :catblush:

Just a bit sceptical. Look at what happened with Star Wars, RIP.
I should be sceptical too. Maybe I'm just way too excited and when it ends up being bad, it will only make things worse for me lol. I really don't want to be disappointed.
Look on the bright side guys. It literally cannot be worse than the manga version of TYBW. Bleach's animation/soundtrack have been reliably good. Any filler they inevitably add in will only make the arc better.

I can't wait to see Bambietta:steef::steef::steef:
I can't wait to see this guy

As well as him:

Who wouldn't be excited for the mad monk?

Look on the bright side guys. It literally cannot be worse than the manga version of TYBW. Bleach's animation/soundtrack have been reliably good. Any filler they inevitably add in will only make the arc better.
Bleach imo has the best soundtrack of all anime series. It's so intense and it gets you hyped.

I should be sceptical too. Maybe I'm just way too excited and when it ends up being bad, it will only make things worse for me lol. I really don't want to be disappointed.
You should be. Anticipation has a habit to set you up for disappointment.
Hey, when did this become a Bleach thread, are we gonna get reported?

Things can always get worse, but we can count on the animation at the very least, true.
Hahaha Bleach filler :catcry: *

*Bounttears

ngl, never read a chapter of Bleach, But I did watch the Anime. Rescue arc was Hype, then the ass filler was terrible I couldn't take it so I skipped it half way, and then the rest of the shit happened, It was ok. I stopped with the Anime with the Fullbringer Arc. I wonder what the next season will bring, though I've been somewhat spoiled.