Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
C

critical mindset

I'm gonna need to go radio-silent for a long while. But I did everything I needed to do before I take my leave. Everything that needs to be said about Chou Kouku has been laid out, Sanji and Cracker have gotten their proper praise. Everyone who support DD, Vergo, Sanji and Cracker while I'm gone will receive extra points :cheers: treat @Chaves with respect as he will be the new moderator for the Vergo fanclub in my absence.

I'm gonna miss you folks! @Admiral Lee Hung keep the memeing going!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm gonna need to go radio-silent for a long while. But I did everything I needed to do before I take my leave. Everything that needs to be said about Chou Kouku has been laid out, Sanji and Cracker have gotten their proper praise. Everyone who support DD, Vergo, Sanji and Cracker while I'm gone will receive extra points :cheers: treat @Chaves with respect as he will be the new moderator for the Vergo fanclub in my absence.

Come back soon my man!!!

Your threads marked this place forever bud. Good luck. :)

The G3×300 biscuit Phalanx will be waiting for you when you come back. :cheers: