Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Backstory: First time in 7 months I spend time in the waiting room before spoilers. And deadass MZ and Yaser kept spamming "Sanji CoC when" for like 5-6 hours. Shit was annoying as fuck! I had to meme it to get it out of my system even though Sanji is legit in my top 5 favs lol
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Den_Den_Mushi.

Backstory: First time in 7 months I spend time in the waiting room before spoilers. And deadass MZ and Yaser kept spamming "Sanji CoC when" for like 5-6 hours. Shit was annoying as fuck! I had to meme it to get it out of my system even though Sanji is legit in my top 5 favs lol
You fucking murdered me bro.