Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
When my combined Admiral Tard/Kingdom Stan Horde brings in the heavy cavalry Rohirrim style and whoops sassenach arse, all you Sword Bois will be thankful that I decided to uphold the Alliance. :absojustice:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
When my combined Admiral Tard/Kingdom Stan Horde brings in the heavy cavalry Rohirrim style and whoops sassenach arse, all you Sword Bois will be thankful that I decided to uphold the Alliance. :absojustice:
You might be able to take out the Sanjibros that way, but when the full alliance hits ya, it's all over.
Ill take my chances.
It was nice knowing ya.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
A Moment of Extreme Seriousness!

So some of you may have already noticed that Chapter 14 Part 4 of Sword and Admiral has been taken down by yours truly lol. In light of this development, I wanted to take a moment to get very serious with you guys for a second and clarify a few things going forward in regards to this meme chronicle.

1. First and Foremost, I want to publicly apologize to @Rero💙 for her portrayal in the last part of chapter 14. Rero, I can say with 100% certainty that it was in no way my attention to publicly make fun of you, bully you, make you feel bad, or any of that stuff. My only intention was to poke what I had intended to be harmless fun at some of the parties involved in the recent drama (with my long-term goal being to poke fun at all parties involved lol.) It was not my intention to offend or make fun of you or anyone else, but I can see where you and others took issues with the memes and for that reason I have taken that part of Chapter 14 down.

2. My goal with this meme series is to make everyone laugh. To create a parody/satirical type of series that everyone involved in can come together and laugh at, regardless of any outside posting/drama that might cause people to get frustrated with other users. If there's ever a point in the meme series where certain users don't feel like their portrayal has been in good faith, or if certain users feel they are being bullied, then I will not posting said chapters, and to ensure that everyone involved with future chapters consents to being meme'd, I have agreed to check with the Mod Team/the involved users first so that everyone is on the same page before the memes are posted.

3. Lastly, I wanted to give my own personal two cents on some of the outside drama with how it relates to this thread/the memes being made.

Please, everyone, do not use this thread and all the nonsense that goes on here as an endorsement from either myself or the mod team to act like a jackass outside of this thread. When I started this thread, I asked the mod team to allow any and all shitposting that goes on here, with hopes that a shitposting outlet would help to alleviate some of dramas caused by other discussions/threads. And I think I've seen this thread work well in that department so far.

So far, the mods have been compliant, but I can say with 100% certainty that if this thread starts being used as a bullying thread/is used as justification for bullying others outside of just this one thread, that the mods will not allow this to continue, and rightfully so.

The reason I say that is to make a kind of "don't shit where you eat" type statement, or "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

In more clear terms:

Keep the shitposting on this thread, and please do not let discussions in this thread spill on over to other threads. The rest of the threads on this forum are made for legitimate discussion and not trolling/baiting/shitposting/all of that stuff unless otherwise specified.

Even on this thread, do not bully, bait, or make fun of other users in bad faith. Poking harmless fun at people is fine, and a bit of playful shitposting never hurt anyone, but respect everyone's opinions/boundaries etc. and ensure that any shitposting done here does not personally attack other users on a level that they are not themselves comfortable with.

I myself have been guilty of the above in the past, so let's all make a conscious effort to be more positive in our posting and build a better community. Please spread this post when possible so that even those not tagged can see this.

My sincere thanks to all who read this. See you guys in Chapter 15
:cheers:

A Moment of Extreme Seriousness!

So some of you may have already noticed that Chapter 14 Part 4 of Sword and Admiral has been taken down by yours truly lol. In light of this development, I wanted to take a moment to get very serious with you guys for a second and clarify a few things going forward in regards to this meme chronicle.

1. First and Foremost, I want to publicly apologize to @Rero💙 for her portrayal in the last part of chapter 14. Rero, I can say with 100% certainty that it was in no way my attention to publicly make fun of you, bully you, make you feel bad, or any of that stuff. My only intention was to poke what I had intended to be harmless fun at some of the parties involved in the recent drama (with my long-term goal being to poke fun at all parties involved lol.) It was not my intention to offend or make fun of you or anyone else, but I can see where you and others took issues with the memes and for that reason I have taken that part of Chapter 14 down.

2. My goal with this meme series is to make everyone laugh. To create a parody/satirical type of series that everyone involved in can come together and laugh at, regardless of any outside posting/drama that might cause people to get frustrated with other users. If there's ever a point in the meme series where certain users don't feel like their portrayal has been in good faith, or if certain users feel they are being bullied, then I will not posting said chapters, and to ensure that everyone involved with future chapters consents to being meme'd, I have agreed to check with the Mod Team/the involved users first so that everyone is on the same page before the memes are posted.

3. Lastly, I wanted to give my own personal two cents on some of the outside drama with how it relates to this thread/the memes being made.

Please, everyone, do not use this thread and all the nonsense that goes on here as an endorsement from either myself or the mod team to act like a jackass outside of this thread. When I started this thread, I asked the mod team to allow any and all shitposting that goes on here, with hopes that a shitposting outlet would help to alleviate some of dramas caused by other discussions/threads. And I think I've seen this thread work well in that department so far.

So far, the mods have been compliant, but I can say with 100% certainty that if this thread starts being used as a bullying thread/is used as justification for bullying others outside of just this one thread, that the mods will not allow this to continue, and rightfully so.

The reason I say that is to make a kind of "don't shit where you eat" type statement, or "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

In more clear terms:

Keep the shitposting on this thread, and please do not let discussions in this thread spill on over to other threads. The rest of the threads on this forum are made for legitimate discussion and not trolling/baiting/shitposting/all of that stuff unless otherwise specified.

Even on this thread, do not bully, bait, or make fun of other users in bad faith. Poking harmless fun at people is fine, and a bit of playful shitposting never hurt anyone, but respect everyone's opinions/boundaries etc. and ensure that any shitposting done here does not personally attack other users on a level that they are not themselves comfortable with.

I myself have been guilty of the above in the past, so let's all make a conscious effort to be more positive in our posting and build a better community. Please spread this post when possible so that even those not tagged can see this.

My sincere thanks to all who read this. See you guys in Chapter 15
:cheers:

it's one thing for people to get mad over an argument or insult war ....
it's other to get mad over a comedy
comedy have deep root in truth , so if it's funny , it's true and by no means the fear of being offensive should stop us for saying our jokes

almost 100% of people in WG said some thing really or kinda stupid , laughing at that is a really good gift and you are doing a really good job in doing that

and you can trust the truth of my word cause I promise you I'm not just saying that for our deep friendship :)