Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
:gokulaugh: Way to dry snitch on Shishio's dupe :milaugh: Love the Chapter. I wasn't active on OJ so I need a bit of background on Divvens to understand why he is Madara and is trying to erase fandoms from existing.
Divvens was the first Admin and creator of Oro Jackson. Eventually, after a saga of mismanagement that would take an age to explain, he pulled the plug on the entire forum.

Then he and his Mod team got triggered that people flocked to the Worst Gen forum because it was run by people he banned for no reason and it proved that a One Piece forum could run perfectly well without the shopping list of excuses he tried to use to cover up his failures.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
LMAOOOO. I can't stress how much I loved this chapter. From my recent barrage of threads, to Divven's reveal. Just hilarious work. Especially with the Zoro fandom as a whole, seeing them bicker and Shishio's alt still lurking was hilarious. Especially some of the edits like Mihawk's hat on Tatsumaki/Den Den.

Still quite confident that Wang is gonna be one of the two trolls.. But I am ready to see the Invincible Katakuri fandom evade Divvens attack.
Who's gonna be Fuhrer Ugly? Lol
You're wearing a Young Master avi...? :kriwhat:

Sword and Admiral, Chapter 18!!!

This is an absolutely huge chapter! From here on out, we are heading into what I would consider EOS Sword and Admiral. Which will encompass quite a few chapters so don't worry, there's plenty of meme-age to still occur!

Before we get to the chapter, I wanted to address something that I myself have been thinking about, and is one of the major reasons that S&A memes slowed down a bit in terms of how often we were getting them.

There are particular plotlines in Sword and Admiral that I will be unable to actually resolve. The reason for this is due to Forum politics and bannings in such, in particular people like Kuroshika's plotline will pretty much be dropped entirely, I'm debating on dropping Moe's plotline entirely, the "Drama Queen" Plotline definitely has to go lol, and then you have other members who haven't been banned or anything like that but they're just not really active anymore like MonsterZoro and Topi who I'd both planned to have a bit larger of a roll than they do. While all of the juicy, major plotlines of S&A will still be resolved, there are some of the more minor ones that I won't be finishing due to events outside of my control lol. When all is said and done, if you have questions about what the original plans for these jokes were, just ask and I'd be happy to tell.

BUT!! Don't worry, because all of the (in my opinion) top tier jokes of S&A that I've literally planned since like Chapter 4, aren't going anywhere, and the major beats of the overall story are still in tact.

That said, enjoy Chapter 18 :)

I still cant get over the fact that ZG is Flashy Flash:usoprice:

But yh it's starting to feel like the Endgame now. Me and Divvens team up.:finally:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've done more for the Invincible Katakuri in the past 2 weeks than any man has in their life time.
Imagine thinking your the MC when most of the side characters in the series want you dead:usoprice:

Your the main villain. And im the anti hero:happinesspunch:
Yeah, but most of the characters are Zoro fans and misguided Admiral fans. They're naturally inclined to being evil.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
LMAOOOO. I can't stress how much I loved this chapter. From my recent barrage of threads, to Divven's reveal. Just hilarious work. Especially with the Zoro fandom as a whole, seeing them bicker and Shishio's alt still lurking was hilarious. Especially some of the edits like Mihawk's hat on Tatsumaki/Den Den.

Still quite confident that Wang is gonna be one of the two trolls.. But I am ready to see the Invincible Katakuri fandom evade Divvens attack.

You're wearing a Young Master avi...? :kriwhat:
Just because I dont overrate Mingo doesnt mean I dont like him :kawak:

Used to be in my top 3 favs of all time but then Hawkins, Queen, Morley etc came along