Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Anyone remember the "Doflamingo is Sabo" predictions? Or that Doflamingo was Sanji's dad? Or that Bellamy, Killer and Hawkins were Vinsmokes cause they were blonde?
I remember all of them except โ€œDoflamingo is Saboโ€. :doffytroll:

Ainโ€™t gonna lie, that would be at least more creative than how Sabo was actually brought back. :pepedoffy:

Sabo: โ€œI had plot induced amnesia that only went away conveniently after Ace died and not once when he was alive and in the news. Donโ€™t question it!โ€ :sabogood:

The reader: :lusalty:

Look, I remember what I said. I know you love me, but I doubt you remember every thing I've ever argued.

I said there wouldn't be crewwide raises. It was too soon after Dressrosa, it was too soon before Wano, it wasn't an arc where the crew were going to defeat their opponents.

But I also said that there was a chance that Luffy would get a raise, because he was actually defeating opponents. And I also said that since it was a Sanji themed arc, he might a bounty as well, and like Alabasta with just Luffy and Zoro getting a raise, Luffy and Sanji might get one. It's not an argument I focused on, I was more on the "no crewwide raise train", but I did say as an aside that Luffy and Sanji were the only potential exceptions to the argument.
:seriously:

100% you never said this. But lets just move on...

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Killer wa always said to be from South Blue like Kidd
I wasn't aware of either of those two facts back then (only learning about Killer now even).

Tbh, I wouldn't mind Shanks being evil. I've joked about it before lmao.

Shanks is evil.

He wants one piece for himself, but knows only the D's can claim it. That's why he was worried about Teach and Ace clashing, because he could lose a D that way.

BB figured out his plan earlier and gave him the scar as an answer.

Shanks then went to Luffy, and gave up his arm for him willingly to prompt up a reaction from him, and make Luffy feel as if he owes something to him.

Notice how we do not see his eyes, but only a smile, and an ominous one as well.

That way he can use Luffy. He knows time is approaching.

Peep that badass look and vibe he is giving off, a tad bit ominous as well.

After figuring out that Ace was similar to his captain, and that he wanted to make WB the king, Shanks gave up on him.

Shanks even went so far as to prevent Kaido from reaching WB, his former crew mate. Kaido probably wanted to help him. :pepedoffy:

This has a lot more going for it than most "theories".

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Trust me, there were far worse theories floating around. :goatasure:
Those aren't even worth the label "theory". It's not even an hypothesis, just extremely terribly fanfiction.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It was an honest to God masterpiece. One of those brilliant trolls that edges between the lines of "is this guy a fucking moron or has he just had everyone swallow his bait hook, line and sinker?"
Lmao. That's the best. I'll check the archives to see if I can find it somehow.