Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
You went into hiding lmfao. When Nappa rescued Thirsty Gen, it was a hive of Zoro villainy.
Canonically Shishio left because he assumed Thirsty Gen had found his replacement and Shishio wasn't needed to keep the server alive anymore and hence he left. As it turns out Shishio was wrong and Nappa was but a one hit wonder who got his 15 minutes of fame by targeting Shishio and Nappa had no worth in Shishio's absence. Upon realizing that Shishio came back.

Real Life: It was time for me to take a break from discord because I was spending way too much time on it.
:getnappaed:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I don't argue much so IDK why I'm so high. Put me down as a low high tier.
I think your tier list is very good. You do have a point though, I should be wary of rating too highly members I like.

I'm in Top Top Tier as always:goyea:
:usoprice:
Light has seen the complete list, so I guess this doesn't node well for you. :catsweat:

Cinera the type of guy to rank himself in his own tier list
Also why you ranking yourself lmao :gokulaugh:
I was always going to assess my own quality. I guess it's a matter of whether I'll explicitly include my own self rating or not. I felt doing so was more honest.

Fuck you ****, why am I so low.
You're a low top tier, so you're still pretty high. I did mention penalising you for incivility. You insult folks too much.
:goyea:

I wonder if Nappa would be the only top top tier on Cineraโ€™s list :catsure:
Eh, from what I heard, he was just as uncivil as Shishio. Personal attacks and incivility would already cap him at mid top tier+ even if he had the highest scores according to all other criteria.

There's currently no single poster that is clearly heads and shoulders above the pack for OP powerscaling. I guess if someone had a very accurate track record in assessing characters (I'll pay attention to how their takes and tier lists age over time), they might make it, but I'm not sure. My top top tier should be one (at most two) truly exceptional person(s) that has distinguished themselves with the quality of the posts and arguments they make and the accuracy of their takes. No one stands out that way yet.

Last edited:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž