Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
How can you use the word "toxic" and keep Luffy fan base out of it? Luffy probably has some of the most toxic and brain dead fan boys out there.
Is it just me or has the Luffy fandom been in decline? I could swear that Luffy fanboys are not as prolific as they used to be.
Me > Admiral and Yonko fandom
:rolaugh:

If you removed the word “Admiral” then I would agree. :akasalt:

The One Piece YouTube and Twitter fandoms (special shout-out to Reddit too) are degenerate fandoms for casual degenerates that rely on appeal to majority rather than straight facts when it comes to any debate. Size is irrelevant when practically the entire fandom is filled with mediocre debaters.
You make it sound like it's something scientific to debate, lol. Here one day you're the king of the world, the other you could get knocked out by Rebecca Apoo. There is not that much logic to fall back to.

You make it sound like it's something scientific to debate, lol.
To debate? No. :gonope:

To debate objectively? Yes. :goyea:
Here one day you're the king of the world, the other you could get knocked out by Rebecca Apoo. There is not that much logic to fall back to.
By that point, the only logic left is that it is objectively shitty writing. :akasalt: