Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Good, keep reading it. When Bogard comes to his senses and turns the Kingdom section fully into the Bleach section, you'll fit in.

Be like Ouhon not Kanki, Tartan.
I will finish reading Bleach and I will then proceed to objectively shit on it so hard that the series will never be associated with the colour white ever again. :akasalt:

Also @Fujishiro i think I forgot to tag you but you make a brief appearance lol.
Much like the character I’m representing, I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Perhaps I shouldn’t have tried to decipher these holy texts while baked but one thing is for certain... I demand a bigger role :smithnie::smithnie::smithnie:
Post automatically merged:

Thank god you still have this legendary picture lol. Back when I didn’t know you were Zonder, I thought this gem was lost forever. Lol
I wanna see that pic, also what’s this about Kol being slain? What happened.

Last edited:
Sword and Admiral: Chapter 21!!

(Part 1)

Once again I massively underestimate my ability to finish these chapters in a timely manner lol. I thought we'd be waiting until at least next week to see this one, but I decided this was a good place to stop for now lol.

The first part of Chapter 21 is more of a story/worldbuilding chapter, the comedy is there but it's going to get a lot heavier later on lol. A lot of what is present this chapter is setups for later jokes/new mysteries being created for more lulz later on lol.

Also, I am revamping my tag list and I may or may not have missed some tags...if I missed you, I apologize! Tell me and I will add you back lol.

Enjoy!

thanks for taggin me. it was amazing

My expectation in this chapter:

I was hoping that I'm gonna solo everybody in this chapter:josad::josad::josad:

Reality:

I was a background character LOL:gokulaugh::laughmoji::seriously:Even @Natalija @Don DaSlayer and @Fujishiro have more screen time than me even though I'm joined this forum before them:josad::josad::josad:Well, at least it's still Part 1 and I'm still in this so yeah:goyea:

Anyway, nice chapter as always Major @Admiral Lee Hung :sabogood:Nice seeing my boy @comrade as Ri Boku LOL:kizabat:And @Van and @Haoshoku interaction was nice to see:hohoho:And then my dude @dizzy2341 with the Kimetsu laugh:luffylaugh:"Transcended" huh:mihanha: And then lastly my brother @Chrono MVP in this chapter as always:akaman: RIP @Topi Jerami then:dogood:

If the series was actually any good then I would not dislike it but it is not and I do. :goatasure:
Hahaha if you don't like that arc, might as well give up.
Normally, I would but I am currently in a deal with two other folk which involves myself reading Bleach if they read Kingdom.

Clearly those two got the easy end of the bargain. :sanmoji:

If the series was actually any good then I would not dislike it but it is not and I do. :goatasure:

Normally, I would but I am currently in a deal with two other folk which involves myself reading Bleach if they read Kingdom.

Clearly those two got the easy end of the bargain. :sanmoji:
At least keep an open mind about it, if you persuade yourself you hate it, you will. That arc shook the world at the time, and Tite’s art became nothing short of gorgeous.
What idiots agreed to read Kingdom?
I know a dumbass trash bag who would.