Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Naruto x Sakura is the worst ship ever. She abused Naruto from early chapter until Shippuden.

Sasuke x Sakura is also weird. Given Sasuke didn't hesitate to kill her and she still married him.

Choji x Karui is the most random pairing ever I swear :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Lmao abuse?! Shonen tropes not withstanding, they’re training to kill and being sent out on dangerous missions by the time they’re 12. Sakura punching Naruto—Who at a young age tried to fucking disguise himself as Sasuke to score a date with Sakura—is nothing.

N

NeutralWatcher

Lmao abuse?! Shonen tropes not withstanding, they’re training to kill and being sent out on dangerous missions by the time they’re 12. Sakura punching Naruto—Who at a young age tried to fucking disguise himself as Sasuke to score a date with Sakura—is nothing.
it's still a bad ship. She didn't respect Naruto at all and treated Naruto as punching bag. She even asked Naruto to rescue Sasuke and didn't develop some sort of feeling for Naruto at all throughout Shippuden.

This. I don't really understand when people say it's abuse. When she got to know him more, she treated him better and better gradually. Besides, they were only just kids.
And I would probably punch any guy for sexy technique :milaugh:

Shikamaru x Temari was good
Yes, so much yes. <3

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
it's still a bad ship. She didn't respect Naruto at all and treated Naruto as punching bag. She even asked Naruto to rescue Sasuke and didn't develop some sort of feeling for Naruto at all throughout Shippuden.
Sakura literally feels like shit when she sees Naruto in that condition end of part 1 and has a heart felt reunion with him until he tries to be a lecher lmao.
This. I don't really understand when people say it's abuse. When she got to know him more, she treated him better and better gradually. Besides, they were only just kids.
And I would probably punch any guy for sexy technique :milaugh:

Yes, so much yes. <3
most of the time Naruto deserved a good whack. She was a bitch inn wave when she blamed naruto’s manners on a lack of parents though.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sakura literally feels like shit when she sees Naruto in that condition end of part 1 and has a heart felt reunion with him until he tries to be a lecher lmao.
She still leeches off to Sasuke in Shippuden lol. Couldn't kill Sasuke when Sasuke didn't hesitate to kill her.

Also in 4th shinobi war someone confesses to Sakura and Sakura said she has feeling for another person (Sasuke).

Naruto x Sakura is the worst ship ever.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She still leeches off to Sasuke in Shippuden lol. Couldn't kill Sasuke when Sasuke didn't hesitate to kill her.

Also in 4th shinobi war someone confesses to Sakura and Sakura said she has feeling for another person (Sasuke).

Naruto x Sakura is the worst ship ever.
Because Kishi pushes Sakura and Sasuke together despite a lack of chemistry lol. Sakura struggling to kill sasuke is the sign of her having character and confliction and is a good thing.

Naruto x Sakura >>> your fave ship

N

NeutralWatcher

Because Kishi pushes Sakura and Sasuke together despite a lack of chemistry lol. Sakura struggling to kill sasuke is the sign of her having character and confliction and is a good thing.

Naruto x Sakura >>> your fave ship
I don't have any favourite ship. Not my forte. I just found Naruto x Sakura doesn't make sense.

Despite anything what Naruto did for Sakura, Sakura still has feeling for Sasuke.

N

NeutralWatcher

Lmfaooooooooo of course @NeutralWatcher would say Hinata x Naruto is a good ship. It was a shitty ship for a white eyed alien stalker and a character who expressed negative interest in her existence yet alone any longing for her.

Hinata deserved to die, not neji
:whitepress:I said it makes more sense. Not my favourite ship.

Imagine Naruto did everything for Sakura in the end Sakura still had feeling for Sasuke who tried to kill her instead of Naruto who did everything for her.

Are you truly reading, or just faking it? :sus:
Asks the individual who could not even remember Yamada. :goatasure:

Please, I am no sassenach TAC.

If I was not reading it then however would I find glorious examples of shady Bleach character dialogue? :smithnie:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Asks the individual who could not even remember Yamada. :goatasure:

Please, I am no sassenach TAC.

If I was not reading it then however would I find glorious examples of shady Bleach character dialogue? :smithnie:
perforate[/I].]
Zanpakutō[/I].]
:milaugh:
The second one had me dying lmao.