Bougya AdvCoC is colorful lightning

The Shonen jump cover is not by Oda..

'' Take it easy '' is completely irrelevant..

Oda didn't say that Kamusari was AdCoC..

Oden said '' What was that just now '', it was not an air Slash..

If you don't provide your explanation on something, we take mine..

Oden's Haki while in the battle against the beast pirate was Red Purple, that's CoA..

What else.. I'm not going to go with your non sense..
Yes it is drawn by Oda go check yourself. And still u won't go check LMAO keep coping mate.

Take it easy is relevant you are just coping.

Oda said Kamusari is CoC and since its an attack that makes AdvCoC. Simple. Keep the cope coming

Oden was surprised by the air slash/bar. Cop more

Oda gave you explanation by declaring Kamusari CoC and Oden's Attack a CoC Aka AdvCoC. So we take Oda's words over your fanfic delusion LOL. Stop writing nonsense its over.

I have provided nothing for you to call nonsense you are calling out Oda's words as nonsense. So you are deluded by going against the author.

The cope have reached new levels for you to just reply to me with checking and by declaring Oda wrong for writing his Manga. LOL

I have a question for you. What did Zoro fans do to you to make you go this far to invent stories?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Yes it is drawn by Oda go check yourself. And still u won't go check LMAO keep coping mate.

Take it easy is relevant you are just coping.

Oda said Kamusari is CoC and since its an attack that makes AdvCoC. Simple. Keep the cope coming

Oden was surprised by the air slash/bar. Cop more

Oda gave you explanation by declaring Kamusari CoC and Oden's Attack a CoC Aka AdvCoC. So we take Oda's words over your fanfic delusion LOL. Stop writing nonsense its over.

I have provided nothing for you to call nonsense you are calling out Oda's words as nonsense. So you are deluded by going against the author.

The cope have reached new levels for you to just reply to me with checking and by declaring Oda wrong for writing his Manga. LOL

I have a question for you. What did Zoro fans do to you to make you go this far to invent stories?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
It's not drawn by Oda, i won't go for that blatant lie, '' take it easy '' is utterly irrelevant made up from yours truly..

Oda said it's CoC, not AdCoC.. Actually it can't be AdCoC, when you mastered AdCoC, you don't do Black Red Lightning..

It can't be an air slash, Oden wouldn't question himself over a relatively low level swordsman attack..

Oda isn't you.. Kamusari is base CoC and mainly CoA..

Again Oda isn't you, and Oda is always mysterious which readers can always expand upon what little he reveals..

I didn't think i would need to write this a third time, but you're not Oda.. Until you claim that your interpretation is Oda i will never stop buddy.. Cause that's just plain wrong..

It's not drawn by Oda, i won't go for that blatant lie, '' take it easy '' is utterly irrelevant made up from yours truly..
"not drawn by Oda" LMFAO how deep can you go damn. Just check for yourself :milaugh::milaugh:

Can you read? :steef:

Oda said it's CoC, not AdCoC.. Actually it can't be AdCoC, when you mastered AdCoC, you don't do Black Red Lightning..
Oda said its CoC yes and since its an attack so that makes it AdvCoC. There is no such thing as it can't be mastered etc etc.

It can't be an air slash, Oden wouldn't question himself over a relatively low level swordsman attack..
How do you know this? bullshit. What did i say? all i said that Oden is surprised which we BOTH agree i don't go out of my way to spout nonsense LOL. You are no Oda stop making things up.

Oda isn't you.. Kamusari is base CoC and mainly CoA..

Again Oda isn't you, and Oda is always mysterious which readers can always expand upon what little he reveals..
And how do you know what is what? Bullshit LOL. I am not Oda i am copying what he says. Look up that image again what does it say? Supreme Haki and question was Kamusari and Paradise Waterfall. Done now go sleep

I didn't think i would need to write this a third time, but you're not Oda.. Until you claim that your interpretation is Oda i will never stop buddy.. Cause that's just plain wrong..
I did give no interpretation here i am only showing you what he says He said Supreme Haki i copied he said Take it easy i copied. You are not Oda Mr.delusional so stop spouting nonsense LOL.

"not drawn by Oda" LMFAO how deep can you go damn. Just check for yourself :milaugh::milaugh:

Can you read? :steef:

Oda said its CoC yes and since its an attack so that makes it AdvCoC. There is no such thing as it can't be mastered etc etc.

How do you know this? bullshit. What did i say? all i said that Oden is surprised which we BOTH agree i don't go out of my way to spout nonsense LOL. You are no Oda stop making things up.

And how do you know what is what? Bullshit LOL. I am not Oda i am copying what he says. Look up that image again what does it say? Supreme Haki and question was Kamusari and Paradise Waterfall. Done now go sleep

I did give no interpretation here i am only showing you what he says He said Supreme Haki i copied he said Take it easy i copied. You are not Oda Mr.delusional so stop spouting nonsense LOL.
I tackled 2 topic in one sentence, Shonen jump cover is not by Oda, and your '' take it easy '' is meaningless..

No that logic doesn't work, it's CoC not AdCoC.. Says who, you can't even come with your own explanation of Red Black Lightning AdCoC and Red Lightning AdCoC.. You're very good at defaming what Oda said and appropriating it to yourself though..

'' What was that just now? '' , is a straight questioning as Oden doesn't know what hit him and a Samurai of his caliber know what an Air slash is, he even had CoC at that point..

No, i won't stand for this, it's your interpretation of it and '' take it easy '' is useless, what's important is the CoC mentioned..

I tackled 2 topic in one sentence, Shonen jump cover is not by Oda, and your '' take it easy '' is meaningless..

No that logic doesn't work, it's CoC not AdCoC.. Says who, you can't even come with your own explanation of Red Black Lightning AdCoC and Red Lightning AdCoC.. You're very good at defaming what Oda said and appropriating it to yourself though..

'' What was that just now? '' , is a straight questioning as Oden doesn't know what hit him and a Samurai of his caliber know what an Air slash is, he even had CoC at that point..

No, i won't stand for this, it's your interpretation of it and '' take it easy '' is useless, what's important is the CoC mentioned..
i am coughing so hard laughing at you right now... Dude who hurt you? Go find the info yourself and see if Oda drew them or not and ask trusted sources too LMAO then come back here.

Take it easy is written in his answer and you want to refuse to acknowledge it LOL. You don't have to believe it its written there read by us all you live in your lala land alone. I won't come with any explanation to colors because i have said many times they mean nothing if they keep changing colors so relax LOL.

defaming what now ? yoooooooooooo just read his answer what did i add? hahahahahaha please don't make yourself look more stupid.

Air/bar/slash won't change the fact Oda said Kamusari and Paradise Waterfall are CoC attacks.

Look Rootbeer at least the Zoro fans base their theories on facts "sometimes they go too far by saying Zoro over Luffy" But they dont go out of their way to invent "mastered umastered samurai path pk path"

you invent these bullshit because you want to cope and that is a fact LOL. Go sleep now and think about it.

i am coughing so hard laughing at you right now... Dude who hurt you? Go find the info yourself and see if Oda drew them or not and ask trusted sources too LMAO then come back here.

Take it easy is written in his answer and you want to refuse to acknowledge it LOL. You don't have to believe it its written there read by us all you live in your lala land alone. I won't come with any explanation to colors because i have said many times they mean nothing if they keep changing colors so relax LOL.

defaming what now ? yoooooooooooo just read his answer what did i add? hahahahahaha please don't make yourself look more stupid.

Air/bar/slash won't change the fact Oda said Kamusari and Paradise Waterfall are CoC attacks.

Look Rootbeer at least the Zoro fans base their theories on facts "sometimes they go too far by saying Zoro over Luffy" But they dont go out of their way to invent "mastered umastered samurai path pk path"

you invent these bullshit because you want to cope and that is a fact LOL. Go sleep now and think about it.
Drivels..

Shonen jump cover isn't made by Oda..

'' Take it easy with your CoC '' literally means nothing, the important key word is only CoC.. They do mean something if you can't explain why Kaido hasn't shown Black Purple lightning and Luffy only did when he was inefficient at AdCoC..

A CoC attack with the bulk of it being CoA.. Similar to Garp's Galaxy impact the surface sphere was AdCoC and the majority inside of it was AdCoA..

I don't know this Zoro fans are rational isn't even worth addressing, such a biased fans base..

Your only option is to deny that there's a difference between Black Red lightning AdCoC and Red Lightning AdCoC..

Drivels..

Shonen jump cover isn't made by Oda..

'' Take it easy with your CoC '' literally means nothing, the important key word is only CoC.. They do mean something if you can't explain why Kaido hasn't shown Black Purple lightning and Luffy only did when he was inefficient at AdCoC..

A CoC attack with the bulk of it being CoA.. Similar to Garp's Galaxy impact the surface sphere was AdCoC and the majority inside of it was AdCoA..

I don't know this Zoro fans are rational isn't even worth addressing, such a biased fans base..

Your only option is to deny that there's a difference between Black Red lightning AdCoC and Red Lightning AdCoC..
Well if you are not going to check then you are only denying based on coping.

Take it easy means nothing to you because you don't like the fact it means CoC is being used too much.

CoC bulk CoA is nonsense you came up with yourself there is nothing to base that on.

Nope i do have an option better than sticking to colors which are based on nothing but your coping mind. Oda's answer in that image debunks the colors. And no one here believes whatever you come up with because it makes no sense and Oda's words debunks your colors.

Your only option however is to find a new way to downplay Zoro. Because Colors means nothing.

I am going off now i will reply to your nonsense later if you post again lol.

Well if you are not going to check then you are only denying based on coping.

Take it easy means nothing to you because you don't like the fact it means CoC is being used too much.

CoC bulk CoA is nonsense you came up with yourself there is nothing to base that on.

Nope i do have an option better than sticking to colors which are based on nothing but your coping mind. Oda's answer in that image debunks the colors. And no one here believes whatever you come up with because it makes no sense and Oda's words debunks your colors.

Your only option however is to find a new way to downplay Zoro. Because Colors means nothing.

I am going off now i will reply to your nonsense later if you post again lol.
I checked and it's not by Oda.. Next..

So you annoyed me just enough with this '' Take it easy '' i searched the Japanese Raws of that SBS and it support my claim more in fact, it says '' HodoHodo '' which means '' in moderation '', You must '' not '' put a lot of CoC because the main of the attack is CoA.. He's telling the kid that CoC must be used in moderation with those attacks..

It's not non sense it's a logical opinion..

'' Oda's answer in that image debunks the colors '', do you read what you type, how in the world Oda commenting on that kid playing with Oden and Roger named attack debunking the colors.. Ludicrous..

It's fine you need to worstgen's support, i don't..

I checked and it's not by Oda.. Next..

So you annoyed me just enough with this '' Take it easy '' i searched the Japanese Raws of that SBS and it support my claim more in fact, it says '' HodoHodo '' which means '' in moderation '', You must '' not '' put a lot of CoC because the main of the attack is CoA.. He's telling the kid that CoC must be used in moderation with those attacks..

It's not non sense it's a logical opinion..

'' Oda's answer in that image debunks the colors '', do you read what you type, how in the world Oda commenting on that kid playing with Oden and Roger named attack debunking the colors.. Ludicrous..
Where did you check? i know where "i am just gonna say he didn't" LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

''HodoHodo '' which means '' in moderation '', You must '' not '' put a lot of CoC. That also means Hold on don't use too much. This was translated by known and trusted sources and you gave almost the same translation so yea its the exact same meaning LOL.

Use CoC in moderation which means. "Take it Easy"

Rootbeer you did it yes finally see? Now i know you will say no CoA he means use umastered lightning because samurai wow yes omg. Nothing is said by that.

Use CoC in moderation = Don't use too much or take it easy they mean the same.

You don't have to believe it. Live in your own little bubble alone :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Where did you check? i know where "i am just gonna say he didn't" LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

''HodoHodo '' which means '' in moderation '', You must '' not '' put a lot of CoC. That also means Hold on don't use too much. This was translated by known and trusted sources and you gave almost the same translation so yea its the exact same meaning LOL.

Use CoC in moderation which means. "Take it Easy"

Rootbeer you did it yes finally see? Now i know you will say no CoA he means use umastered lightning because samurai wow yes omg. Nothing is said by that.

Use CoC in moderation = Don't use too much or take it easy they mean the same.

You don't have to believe it. Live in your own little bubble alone :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Yeah, cause the Shonen jump cover isn't made by Oda..

No, it doesn't mean hold on don't use too much, nor it means take it easy either..

Haoshoku Ha HodoHodo Ni Ne.. CoC is used in Moderation.. And it's speaking of the 2 attacks that Oden and Roger did.. It's a direct comparison, as the one Oden did had very low CoC in it, meaning Roger's attack had low CoC in Kamusari as well..

There's no AdCoC in Paradise Waterfall.. It serves to explain that there's the same Base CoC in Paradise Waterfall and Roger's Kamusari.. So Kamusari is indeed mostly CoA energy ray.. Actually the whole thing helps my point even more..

And again it's not and air slash Oden said '' What was that just now ''.. You being very disingenuous as always..

No, it doesn't mean hold on don't use too much, nor it means take it easy either..

Haoshoku Ha HodoHodo Ni Ne.. CoC is used in Moderation.. And it's speaking of the 2 attacks that Oden and Roger did.. It's a direct comparison, as the one Oden did had very low CoC in it, meaning Roger's attack had low CoC in Kamusari as well..

There's no AdCoC in Paradise Waterfall.. It serves to explain that there's the same Base CoC in Paradise Waterfall and Roger's Kamusari.. So Kamusari is indeed mostly CoA energy ray.. Actually the whole thing helps my point even more..

And again it's not and air slash Oden said '' What was that just now ''.. You being very disingenuous as always..
Jump cover is by Oda. If you want to cope about it or not. Oda always draws jump covers. Kaido in that cover is literally in volume 103.

Jump cover is by Oda. If you want to cope about it or not. Oda always draws jump covers. Kaido in that cover is literally in volume 103.
Jump cover photoshopped 2 images drawn by Oda and added the Black lightning to divided them.. The Shonen Jump cover montage isn't by Oda.. Try again..

What is this dude even talking about.
:kaidowhat:

Jump cover photoshopped 2 images drawn by Oda and added the Black lightning to divided them.. The Shonen Jump cover montage isn't by Oda.. Try again..
Are you Oda did you see Shueisha drawing a haki line. Would Shueisha think oh no we have to separate them by haki lightning. Of course not Oda did it. Oda always draws the covers specifically for Jump. Oda draw that artwork its Shueisha who cropped Kaido to be in this cover. Also why would Oda draw 2 separate artworks for a cover.

Shonen jump covers are drawn by Oda himself. You saying no is just coping the proof are there if you ask and look for them but you won't do it LOL.

Yes it means hold off/take it easy its the exact same wordings. Cope more

Oda said Kamusari and Paradise Waterfall are CoC attacks. There is no point here for you because Oda said they are.

You are being disingenuous as always. Because what Oden said means he was surprised nothing about CoA or anything else. The slash air bars are sent by a sword so they are either a slash or an air bar it does not take a genius to understand.

Stop saying CoA ray divergance upward lightning colors. these are baseless terms you came up with.
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Are you Oda did you see Shueisha drawing a haki line. Would Shueisha think oh no we have to separate them by haki lightning. Of course not Oda did it. Oda always draws the covers specifically for Jump. Oda draw that artwork its Shueisha who cropped Kaido to be in this cover. Also why would Oda draw 2 separate artworks for a cover.
Are you Oda?.. Yes Shueisha would arrange the composition 2 characters individually drawn by Oda to make it in a poster selling appeal which in this case is the magazine.. Oda draws Chapter color spreads, he never draw Shonen jump covers..

Shonen jump covers are drawn by Oda himself. You saying no is just coping the proof are there if you ask and look for them but you won't do it LOL.

Yes it means hold off/take it easy its the exact same wordings. Cope more

Oda said Kamusari and Paradise Waterfall are CoC attacks. There is no point here for you because Oda said they are.

You are being disingenuous as always. Because what Oden said means he was surprised nothing about CoA or anything else. The slash air bars are sent by a sword so they are either a slash or an air bar it does not take a genius to understand.

Stop saying CoA ray divergance upward lightning colors. these are baseless terms you came up with.
No they are not..

No it doesn't mean '' hold off/take it easy ''.. CoC is used in moderation.. Especially when it comes to higher level of Swordsmanship techniques..

Yes, and you're not going ahead claiming that Paradise Waterfall is AdCoC too now are you.. Because it's ridiculous..
Oda was speaking generally that you don't put much CoC in attacks like Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari.. Kamusari's main power output is CoA!.. Oda is literally giving you a hint there comparing it to Paradise Waterfall!.. Wake up..

You're disingenuous.. Oden literally said '' What was that just now? '', so it can't be an air Slash.. What the hell..