Bougya AdvCoC is colorful lightning

Are you Oda?.. Yes Shueisha would arrange the composition 2 characters individually drawn by Oda to make it in a poster selling appeal which in this case is the magazine.. Oda draws Chapter color spreads, he never draw Shonen jump covers..
He draws Jump covers mate. This isnt even the first time he did the villain cover this one was the 6th one or something. Jump wouldnt add a haki wall without asking Oda. Thats Oda doing it.

He draws Jump covers mate. This isnt even the first time he did the villain cover this one was the 6th one or something. Jump wouldnt add a haki wall without asking Oda. Thats Oda doing it.
Well that's your opinion.. And i'm saying he doesn't, it's a montage with added haki wall between them..

Well that's your opinion.. And i'm saying he doesn't, it's a montage with added haki wall between them..
You dont get it. Oda is the one designing the cover. He draws the characters as he pleases in that situation. Like there isnt anything on Kizaru and Luffy cover because Oda didnt wanted it. There is haki wall in Kaido and Luffy because thats what he wanted and drawed it. I am sure Oda draw the haki wall too.

No they are not..

No it doesn't mean '' hold off/take it easy ''.. CoC is used in moderation.. Especially when it comes to higher level of Swordsmanship techniques..

Yes, and you're not going ahead claiming that Paradise Waterfall is AdCoC too now are you.. Because it's ridiculous..
Oda was speaking generally that you don't put much CoC in attacks like Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari.. Kamusari's main power output is CoA!.. Oda is literally giving you a hint there comparing it to Paradise Waterfall!.. Wake up..

You're disingenuous.. Oden literally said '' What was that just now? '', so it can't be an air Slash.. What the hell..
Yes they are. Go check.

It means the exact same thing. Hold off/take it easy = use CoC in moderation.

"Especially when it comes to higher level of Swordsmanship techniques.."
What is that ? how do you know? Fanfic hogwash bullshit made up to cope LOL.

I am not claiming anything Oda's words are clear stop twisting them. He said those attacks are supreme haki attacks "take it easy/use in moderation". You wake up. Zoro is really giving u nightmares.

There is no output here nothing about CoA or anything. Oda said they are end of story.
:willight:

Oden saying what was that just now has nothing to do with it being air slash or air bar he was just surprised. We see a sword getting swung so what was sent is a slash or air bar.

There is nothing you can to convince anyone here.

black lightning is haki drawn by oda. Roger's Kamusari which is colored black and red is called Supreme Haki by Oda. So now every color theory means nothing

Yes they are. Go check.

It means the exact same thing. Hold off/take it easy = use CoC in moderation.

"Especially when it comes to higher level of Swordsmanship techniques.." What is that ? how do you know? Fanfic hogwash bullshit made up to cope LOL.

I am not claiming anything Oda's words are clear stop twisting them. He said those attacks are supreme haki attacks "take it easy/use in moderation". You wake up. Zoro is really giving u nightmares.

There is no output here nothing about CoA or anything. Oda said they are end of story.

Oden saying what was that just now has nothing to do with it being air slash or air bar he was just surprised. We see a sword getting swung so what was sent is a slash or air bar.

There is nothing you can to convince anyone here.

black lightning is haki drawn by oda. Roger's Kamusari which is colored black and red is called Supreme Haki by Oda. So now every color theory means nothing
Shonen jump cover isn't done by Oda..

No, he's not saying the kid to not use too much CoC, he's making a general statement to him that CoC is used in moderation when it comes to Swordsmanship since Swordsmanship is heavily CoA based..

You're not claiming that Paradise Waterfall was AdCoC, yet it has base CoC in it just like Kamusari because it's mostly a CoA attack and it can't an Air slash because Oden said '' What was that just now ''.. You're not very logical, but i know you're trolling..

You dont get it. Oda is the one designing the cover. He draws the characters as he pleases in that situation. Like there isnt anything on Kizaru and Luffy cover because Oda didnt wanted it. There is haki wall in Kaido and Luffy because thats what he wanted and drawed it. I am sure Oda draw the haki wall too.
Yeah i get it.. And i'm telling you you're wrong.. Unless you have undenial proof..
What i will accept is Oda drawing the invidual characters and their pose, then Shonen jump finish the montage.. The Haki wall was definitely not from Oda..

Shonen jump cover isn't done by Oda..

No, he's not saying the kid to not use too much CoC, he's making a general statement to him that CoC is used in moderation when it comes to Swordsmanship since Swordsmanship is heavily CoA based..

You're not claiming that Paradise Waterfall was AdCoC, yet it has base CoC in it just like Kamusari because it's mostly a CoA attack and it can't an Air slash because Oden said '' What was that just now ''.. You're not very logical, but i know you're trolling..
Shonen jump cover for one piece is drawn by oda and colored too. You are in denial because you can't support your agenda

There is no statement of swordsmanship or anything he made it clear

CoC. Take it Easy. Or use in moderation.

Any swordsmanship other haki usage is made up fanfic cope mechanism u invented.

I am not claiming anything. Oda said they are you can't say they are not if he says they are. There is no mostly CoA or anything stop bullshitting.

I am not trolling about Oden being surprised about that air bar/slash. You are not very logical because there is no logic to base that on when you are going against Oda's words for Kamusari = CoC attack aka AdvCoC.

There is no way no way you can twist this.

Last edited:
Shonen jump cover for one piece is drawn by oda and colored too. You are in denial because you can't support your agenda

There is no statement of swordsmanship or anything he made it clear

CoC. Take it Easy. Or use in moderation.

Any swordsmanship other haki usage is made up fanfic cope mechanism u invented.

I am not claiming anything. Oda said they are you can't say they are not if he says they are. There is no mostly CoA or anything stop bullshitting.

I am not trolling about Oden being surprised about that air bar/slash. You are not very logical because there is no logic to base that on when you are going against Oda's words for Kamusari = CoC attack aka AdvCoC.

There is no way no way you can twist this.
Shonen jump cover isn't by Oda, and you should '' take it easy '' with your false crap..

Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari are both Swordsmanship attacks.. They have low level CoC in them and therefore Kamusari's Haki energy burst is CoA.. Why don't you try to counter the argument instead of denying, you can't you got nothing..

The logic is pretty simple actually and you can refute it that's why you troll.. Oden has a great Swordsman can do Air Slash, so he would recognize Kamusari if it was merely an Air Slash, however he's asking out loud what was that attack just now because he doesn't know and comprehend it..

Kamusari literally can't be AdCoC because Paradise Waterfall would have to be too, in the SBS the 2 attack are use as a bundle to explain that you don't need much CoC in Swordsmanship.. That supports even more my point that AdCoC is not related to Swordsmanship..

Shonen jump cover isn't by Oda, and you should '' take it easy '' with your false crap..

Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari are both Swordsmanship attacks.. They have low level CoC in them and therefore Kamusari's Haki energy burst is CoA.. Why don't you try to counter the argument instead of denying, you can't you got nothing..

The logic is pretty simple actually and you can refute it that's why you troll.. Oden has a great Swordsman can do Air Slash, so he would recognize Kamusari if it was merely an Air Slash, however he's asking out loud what was that attack just now because he doesn't know and comprehend it..

Kamusari literally can't be AdCoC because Paradise Waterfall would have to be too, in the SBS the 2 attack are use as a bundle to explain that you don't need much CoC in Swordsmanship.. That supports even more my point that AdCoC is not related to Swordsmanship..
Shonen jump cover is drawn by Oda. i haven't said any false crap because i am telling you go check and ask. You don't want to because you are in denial. Its understandable having your agenda crumble and only bullshit to cover it up with.

Kamusari and PW are attacks and Oda said they have CoC. THERE IS NO low level of anything how do you want me to argue with you over bullshit YOU invented. Tell me how? how do you know these nonsense to begin with? Let me tell you how.

its called C O P E.

Kamusari can be advCoC because ODA SAID so now stop bullshiting and saying nonsense crap out of your arse already.

Oda said it. Its over. Oda draws the shonen jump covers its over. Colors means nothing You are done here.

Do you get it? There is no argument here ITS ALL in your fantasy world. Oda debunked your whole agenda and all your bullshit

:milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

@Rootbeer https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Shonen_Jump

Read. One Piece is so popular so Oda's is usually the one drawing the covers for them for his characters. So Haki is Black

Rootbeer right now

Last edited:
Shonen jump cover is drawn by Oda. i haven't said any false crap because i am telling you go check and ask. You don't want to because you are in denial. Its understandable having your agenda crumble and only bullshit to cover it up with.

Kamusari and PW are attacks and Oda said they have CoC. THERE IS NO low level of anything how do you want me to argue with you over bullshit YOU invented. Tell me how? how do you know these nonsense to begin with? Let me tell you how.

its called C O P E.

Kamusari can be advCoC because ODA SAID so now stop bullshiting and saying nonsense crap out of your arse already.

Oda said it. Its over. Oda draws the shonen jump covers its over. Colors means nothing You are done here.

Do you get it? There is no argument here ITS ALL in your fantasy world. Oda debunked your whole agenda and all your bullshit

Post automatically merged:

@Rootbeer https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Shonen_Jump

Read. One Piece is so popular so Oda's is usually the one drawing the covers for them for his characters. So Haki is Black

Rootbeer right now
The character illustration and pose may be by Oda but the rest of the montage is not and that Black Haki wall is definitely not by Oda..

Both Attacks have minimal CoC in them because Oda said that CoC is used in moderation when it comes to Swordsmanship, since Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari are Swordsmanship techniques.. Oda'S specifically giving you a hint with Paradise Waterfall being compared to Kamasuri in terms of CoC..

Kamusari literally can't be AdCoC because it goes in tandem with Paradise Waterfall in this situation..

Nothing is over.. If you're going to deny the official colors, i have the right to deny the Black Haki Wall on the Shonen jump cover and the Vivre Cards..

The character illustration and pose may be by Oda but the rest of the montage is not and that Black Haki wall is definitely not by Oda..

Both Attacks have minimal CoC in them because Oda said that CoC is used in moderation when it comes to Swordsmanship, since Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari are Swordsmanship techniques.. Oda'S specifically giving you a hint with Paradise Waterfall being compared to Kamasuri in terms of CoC..

Kamusari literally can't be AdCoC because it goes in tandem with Paradise Waterfall in this situation..

Nothing is over.. If you're going to deny the official colors, i have the right to deny the Black Haki Wall on the Shonen jump cover and the Vivre Cards..
All by Oda nothing about montages or blabla bullshit he chose to draw them that way. And he colors them as well. We have seen him draw once in X a quick clip.

There is no such thing as them having minimal or maximum he said they are CoC take it easy.

Kamusari Can be because he said they are.

I have not denied the official colors i said they mean nothing because they are not consistent so we go back to source aka Oda and he draws them black. And since he called Kamusari CoC then your whole bullshit Colors means nothing.

so Its over

All by Oda nothing about montages or blabla bullshit he chose to draw them that way. And he colors them as well. We have seen him draw once in X a quick clip.

There is no such thing as them having minimal or maximum he said they are CoC take it easy.

Kamusari Can be because he said they are.

I have not denied the official colors i said they mean nothing because they are not consistent so we go back to source aka Oda and he draws them black. And since he called Kamusari CoC then your whole bullshit Colors means nothing.

so Its over

Nope, not all by Oda, the Black Haki wall was not by Oda..

Whatever is the amount required to make one fodder pass out of CoC..

No it can't because it's compared with Paradise Waterfall, it can't be AdCoC.. Keep trying with no logic and lies..

You're denying them, stop caping because if you acknowledge it's another route that shows Roger's Kamusari was mostly CoA..

And you're also getting away from Kamusari not being possible to be an Air Slash either because Oden is able to produce Air Slash but he asked out loud what was that just now.. One time you're trying to say Kamusari is AdCoC and another you're trying to say it's an Air Slash.. You're all over the place and trolling obviously, that's what you do..

Nope, not all by Oda, the Black Haki wall was not by Oda..

Whatever is the amount required to make one fodder pass out of CoC..

No it can't because it's compared with Paradise Waterfall, it can't be AdCoC.. Keep trying with no logic and lies..

You're denying them, stop caping because if you acknowledge it's another route that shows Roger's Kamusari was mostly CoA..

And you're also getting away from Kamusari not being possible to be an Air Slash either because Oden is able to produce Air Slash but he asked out loud what was that just now.. One time you're trying to say Kamusari is AdCoC and another you're trying to say it's an Air Slash.. You're all over the place and trolling obviously, that's what you do..
Yes all by Oda literally proven. You are just denying reality now

There is no amount stop bullshitting

It can be. Oda said so.

nothing you wrote is valid. Oda said they are end of story.

"One time you're trying to say Kamusari is AdCoC and another you're trying to say it's an Air Slash.. You're all over the place and trolling obviously, that's what you do.."

Air slash and it being AdvCoC is completely different things. The point stands Oda said CoC. The air slash part is just because it was sent by a sword. I am not trolling.

If you keep replying bullshit i am just gonna be brief because nothing you write is valid and all is hogwash fanfic you have nothing to base on other than you don't want Zoro having advCoC.

:milaugh:

Yes all by Oda literally proven. You are just denying reality now

There is no amount stop bullshitting

It can be. Oda said so.

nothing you wrote is valid. Oda said they are end of story.

"One time you're trying to say Kamusari is AdCoC and another you're trying to say it's an Air Slash.. You're all over the place and trolling obviously, that's what you do.."

Air slash and it being AdvCoC is completely different things. The point stands Oda said CoC. The air slash part is just because it was sent by a sword. I am not trolling.

If you keep replying bullshit i am just gonna be brief because nothing you write is valid and all is hogwash fanfic you have nothing to base on other than you don't want Zoro having advCoC.

:milaugh:
Not all the Black Haki wall is not by Oda, the character and poses may be provided by Oda but the montage is Shonen Jump and that Black Haki is completely meaningless..

There is a low amount of CoC in Paradise Waterfall and that's the same for Kamusari, they are used as one example.. Stop lying..

Oda didn't say so, you're appropriating his words again..

There's no end of the story on a compulsive liar.. Oda isn't you and you should search for truth, not make up non sense just to counter me cause you don't like what i bring..

It's not an Air Slash and it's not AdCoC, it's base invisible CoC and the main technique CoA.. He said CoC for both, Kamusari and Paradise Waterfall, stop capping..

I got time these days, you won't get your way with your trolling points this time.. Your only sound point so far is that Oda gives drawn character illustrations to Shonen Jump and they finalized the montage.. The rest is full lunatic or trolling.. So keep going..

Not all the Black Haki wall is not by Oda, the character and poses may be provided by Oda but the montage is Shonen Jump and that Black Haki is completely meaningless..

There is a low amount of CoC in Paradise Waterfall and that's the same for Kamusari, they are used as one example.. Stop lying..

Oda didn't say so, you're appropriating his words again..

There's no end of the story on a compulsive liar.. Oda isn't you and you should search for truth, not make up non sense just to counter me cause you don't like what i bring..

It's not an Air Slash and it's not AdCoC, it's base invisible CoC and the main technique CoA.. He said CoC for both, Kamusari and Paradise Waterfall, stop capping..

I got time these days, you won't get your way with your trolling points this time.. Your only sound point so far is that Oda gives drawn character illustrations to Shonen Jump and they finalized the montage.. The rest is full lunatic or trolling.. So keep going..
Oda draws and colors. Where is your proof of him not coloring it?

And you have no point because everything you write is nonsense crap made by you. So who are you even talking to? no one believes your shit. You are the troll who invents stuff because he does not like Zoro having something.

so wtf are you talking about. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Oda draws and colors. Where is your proof of him not coloring it?

And you have no point because everything you write is nonsense crap made by you. So who are you even talking to? no one believes your shit. You are the troll who invents stuff because he does not like Zoro having something.

so wtf are you talking about. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
He draws the characters not the montage.. Where is your proof that Oda draws more than the characters?.. You can't prove that Oda drew the Black Haki wall, but you may have a point about the characters.. That's as far i will go..

When you call Kamusari both AdCoC and an Air Slash, while refusing to acknowledge that Both Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari are one package in the SBS question answer, you lose all credibility.. You know you're fake and you enjoy it..

He draws the characters not the montage.. Where is your proof that Oda draws more than the characters?.. You can't prove that Oda drew the Black Haki wall, but you may have a point about the characters.. That's as far i will go..

When you call Kamusari both AdCoC and an Air Slash, while refusing to acknowledge that Both Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari are one package in the SBS question answer, you lose all credibility.. You know you're fake and you enjoy it..
The proof are there written LOL. keep denying buddy one day something good will happen to you.

How do i lose all credibility? Oda never spoke about any slash or anything the SBS answer only stated that both of these attacks are CoC attacks.

I only said Kamusari is a slash air bar because they are sent by a sword.

Now how is that wrong?

Now tell me did Oda say anything about swordsmanship? No. Anything about CoA? No.

Can you support anything you say from the story? No.

So you are the one whos fake and a troll. Are you hurt btw? Its fine let Zoro have what the story is telling us and stop inventing stuff

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

The proof are there written LOL. keep denying buddy one day something good will happen to you.

How do i lose all credibility? Oda never spoke about any slash or anything the SBS answer only stated that both of these attacks are CoC attacks.

I only said Kamusari is a slash air bar because they are sent by a sword.

Now how is that wrong?

Now tell me did Oda say anything about swordsmanship? No. Anything about CoA? No.

Can you support anything you say from the story? No.

So you are the one whos fake and a troll. Are you hurt btw? Its fine let Zoro have what the story is telling us and stop inventing stuff

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
The proof?.. The Black Haki wall isn't by Oda, that's montage from Shonen Jump..

Yeah now you're saying both are CoC attacks, before you claimed Kamusari was AdCoC '' and '' that it was an air slash somehow..
Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari are on the same level of CoC, which means Kamusari is mostly CoA..

And it can't be, Oden know what a Air Slash is but he didn't know what Kamusari was..

See this hypocrisy, they are are both Swordsmanship techniques for christ sake..

Can you ever be sincere.. Are you jewish by any chance?..

The proof?.. The Black Haki wall isn't by Oda, that's montage from Shonen Jump..

Yeah now you're saying both are CoC attacks, before you claimed Kamusari was AdCoC '' and '' that it was an air slash somehow..
Paradise Waterfall and Kamusari are on the same level of CoC, which means Kamusari is mostly CoA..

And it can't be, Oden know what a Air Slash is but he didn't know what Kamusari was..

See this hypocrisy, they are are both Swordsmanship techniques for christ sake..

Can you ever be sincere.. Are you jewish by any chance?..
Thats no proof thats only your wishful thinking lol

No no no LMAO you r losing your mind 100% i kept saying They are CoC attacks and since they are attacks then that makes then AdvCoC i said that so many times already i didnt feel like repeating lmao. And no there is no mostly CoA Oda said CoC attacks aka AdvCoC ok? give me a written proof from the story or oda or keep talking shit lol.

What do you mean it can't be LMFAO Did Roger use Ace the sword to send the attack? Yes so its a slash/air bar.

You are the hypocrite here calling things and changing your mind just so Zoro can't have AdvCoC lol.

Dumb ass they are Swords attack how many times do i have to say LMAO so yes swordsmanship. BUT that does not mean they can't be AdvCoC Why? BECAUSE Oda said they are. What is your proof that they are not? There is none Oda said they are.

Now don't reply unless you show me proof from manga where it said swordsmans can't have it. Or any source related to Oda saying it too.
You can't because Oda called it.

Delusional Hypocrite calling me a jewish. LMAO. I am actually starting to feel sorry for you. Are you for real? Are you really not trolling? naaah u are trolling and crying too.