Anime & Manga Aged Like Milk

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
For all those One Piece takes and predictions that aged badly. Feel free to quote then here if you want to laugh at them. I think it's better to centralise the mocking rather than necroing many old threads.

@nik87, @Fenaker, @bennbeckman, @SinOfGreed, @Blother, @Zowo, @LordWhis, @MarimoHeado.

I'll add a poll for who's had the worst takes later. Please tag other interested people and direct such activity to this thread.

''zoro vs king'' predictions aged badly, also the ''king is swordman'' predictions.
Most of your predictions/speculations threads etc have aged badly.
Post automatically merged:

Threads that aged like milk

Ndule Senpai's:
  1. Zoro won't face someone with CoC
  2. Zoro will face Smoothie
  3. Zoro and Jujji Jr Vs Jack
  4. (Veteran Level) Zoro Vs (3rd Yonko Commander Level) Kyoshiro. and other threads.

Chrono-chin's King's Merienda :suresure:and Zoro Vs Who's Who

Sky's Zoro won't face Calamity.

Darkoplax's Zoro isn't ready for a Calamity.

Stealthblack:
  1. ZORO IS NOT GOING TO KAIDO
  2. Why it makes no sense for Zoro to fight Kaido alongside Luffy.
  3. Jujji Jr will save Zoro's life
  4. Jujji Jr is already in the rooftop but he's invisible
  5. From Monet to Pica to Kaido?
  6. Zoro should give Enma back
  7. ENMA IS NOT TAKING ON KAIDOU
  8. Why Roger is not a swordsman. Etc

Critical mindset's Zoro is not a samurai so he won't fight Kaido

Etc.

Last edited:
You can compare coz Zoro plot revolves around orochi not Kaido
Sanji role revolved around BM not Katakuri

Fans wanted Sanji to fight kata or help luffy yet Oda wanted Sanji to bake for BM

Fans want Zoro to injure or help vs Kaido yet Oda wants Zoro to avenge Yasu by taking down Orochi Kyouhsiro whatever... zoro might fight King but Kaido? And doing damage? Nah

S

stealthblack

Most of your predictions/speculations threads etc have aged badly.
Post automatically merged:

Threads that aged like milk

Ndule Senpai's:
  1. Zoro won't face someone with CoC
  2. Zoro will face Smoothie
  3. Zoro and Jujji Jr Vs Jack
  4. (Veteran Level) Zoro Vs (3rd Yonko Commander Level) Kyoshiro. and other threads.

Chrono-chin's King's Merienda :suresure:and Zoro Vs Who's Who

Sky's Zoro won't face Calamity.

Darkoplax's Zoro isn't ready for a Calamity.

Stealthblack:
  1. ZORO IS NOT GOING TO KAIDO
  2. Why it makes no sense for Zoro to fight Kaido alongside Luffy.
  3. Jujji Jr will save Zoro's life
  4. Jujji Jr is already in the rooftop but he's invisible
  5. From Monet to Pica to Kaido?
  6. Zoro should give Enma back
  7. ENMA IS NOT TAKING ON KAIDOU
  8. Why Roger is not a swordsman. Etc

Critical mindset's Zoro is not a samurai so he won't fight Kaido

Etc.
what does roger, sanji have to do with anything. you already got the 1001 spoilers? gimme. and just because something happends doesn't make it good writing.

I dont mind a chapter on that. It's clear we do know far more about Luffy and Sanji's past than Usopp, Nami's and Zoro's past
I think we pretty much know everything about Nami's past and Zoro's past except who are their biological parents but there is no way they know about it themselves.

Regarding Usopp, there is nothing left to discover. He was abandoned by his father who didn't want to take responsibility for his one night stand after a drunken night, his mom died, he became a professional liar and tried to bang a sick and vulnerable girl. His story is kinda sad actually.

I think we pretty much know everything about Nami's past and Zoro's past except who are their biological parents but there is no way they know about it themselves.

Regarding Usopp, there is nothing left to discover. He was abandoned by his father who didn't want to take responsibility for his one night stand after a drunken night, his mom died, he became a professional liar and tried to bang a sick and vulnerable girl. His story is kinda sad actually.
Most people probably thought the same way about Sanji until WCI came about and then a treasure trove of info came about. Same thing can easily happen with Nami and Zoro, I do agree with your point about Usopp, my point was in prior statement Sanji isnt the most mysterious SH