General & Others Akainu fought 7+ billion worth of bounties all on his own

It's in the story that WB was ill at that point. Quite different from making an admiral act straight up illogical in the situation I was talking about before.
Oda nerfed him because he want him to die in MF, Oda put Akainu to face Wb a lot more than other Admiral because Oda want a bigger plot for Akainu. So its safe to say that one of the reason why Oda made WB sick is bcs Oda wanted Akainu to put significant injurie to WB. And for WB not being able to defeat Akainu.
Anyway, finally someone with whom i can make a healthy debate. ✨

Oda nerfed him because he want him to die in MF, Oda put Akainu to face Wb a lot more than other Admiral because Oda want a bigger plot for Akainu. So its safe to say that one of the reason why Oda made WB sick is bcs Oda wanted Akainu to put significant injurie to WB. And for WB not being able to defeat Akainu.
Anyway, finally someone with whom i can make a healthy debate. ✨
I don't really think that's the case. I see his nerf as another piece (both factual and symbolic) of the themes of catastrophe and end of an era that the arc embodied. Another one would be the burning of the Moby Dick.
With the realization that he isn't the man he once was, he also sees in Luffy a fire that wants to make him give his support to the young guy.

Primebeard can walk into Marineford in that same context and he is never coming out.

Last edited:
Fake news bolded.
I think you are the fake news so keep crying

Using a no named attack Akainu clashed equally with the Gura Gura and the loser of the bygone Era

Completely eradicate evil! Fleet Admiral who possesses the power of lava! The head of the Navy who does not tolerate evil, even if he is an ally or a civilian, with strict measures will not hesitate to punish anyone who turns his back on justice! There are those who refuse to do this in their own way, he managed to unite the army with his enormous strength and unwavering conviction! With his level of controlling and the ability to freely manipulate the Lava, Akainu has the most powerful attack among devil fruits users.

Even sick and old ODA:

So keep crying
:pepelit:

I don't really think that's the case. I see his nerf as another piece (both factual and symbolic) of the themes of catastrophe and end of an era that the arc embodied. Another one would be the burning of the Moby Dick.

Primebeard can walk into Marineford in that same context and he is never coming out.
But he won't lose against Akainu too. Agree with the rest.

I believe that yes, Primebeard is stronger than MF Akainu (it's an extreme diff for me) but the thing is, imagine if the marines/warlord alliance started trying a bit harder and gave more effort. No big shot from the Navy would be down anyway.
The warlord obviously won't be serious, otherwise Moria put some shadow to Admirals or Mihawk then the battle would be over very quickly. They are just busy mind their own business and trying not to get killed. But if WB was healthy then the WBP won't get distracted as well.

The warlord obviously won't be serious, otherwise Moria put some shadow to Admirals or Mihawk then the battle would be over very quickly. They are just busy mind their own business and trying not to get killed. But if WB was healthy then the WBP won't get distracted as well.
Distracted or not, they still would have been crushed.

And yeah the warlords are some of the most unreliable characters xD.

Why is it so hard for Admiral fanboys to understand that Akainu had help from half of the Marines?
Ssh... How can we make fun with Admiral fanboys and their dupe accounts otherwise? :vistalaugh:
Why is it so hard to accept for Yonkou fanboys that a panel directly states how Akainu is fighting all commanders at once before fodder help comes in ?
You Admiral fanboys losing all of your credit and becoming a meme because of these retarded arguments.

Are you suggesting that half of ALL Marine forces in MF (includes other Admirals and the ranked vice-Admirals, and the ones who can use Haki to block birdcage at Dressrosa) are fodders? :fujilaugh:

Akainu's forces were far superior to Marco's forces.

Inside that 1 chapter all we know Akainu didn't get KOed, he might get damaged and run and call for help we've no idea what happened, then in the next chapter Marco and Vista are not even fighting with Akainu, they are fighting in a different location.

Akainu only has Fossa in front of him when Coby stops him.

If Marco and Vista are not even fighting Akainu in the next chapter how can Admiral wankers can believe Akainu's forces are fodders and Akainu is a force that can solo Marco and Marco's forces.

Basically;

- If Akainu is capable of soloing Marco + his men then Akainu + half of ALL Marine forces would ROFLSTOMP Marco and his men, but no such a thing happened Coby even tried to stop Akainu for dying marine soldiers.

- If Marco and his men couldn't even beat Akainu, wtf he was doing in a different place and leaving Akainu to Fossa alone? He was fighting in a different place by leaving Akainu to Fossa because Akainu's forces were stronger than Akainu himself. Basically once Akainu's backup arrived Marco changes location because that was a bigger danger than Akainu, while Fossa was soloing Akainu.

Ssh... How can we make fun with Admiral fanboys and their dupe accounts otherwise? :vistalaugh:

You Admiral fanboys losing all of your credit and becoming a meme because of these retarded arguments.

Are you suggesting that half of ALL Marine forces in MF (includes other Admirals and the ranked vice-Admirals, and the ones who can use Haki to block birdcage at Dressrosa) are fodders? :fujilaugh:

Inside that 1 chapter all we know Akainu didn't get KOed, he might get damaged and run and call for help we've no idea what happened, then in the next chapter Marco and Vista are not even fighting with Akainu, they are fighting in a different location.

Akainu only has Fossa in front of him when Coby stops him.

If Marco and Vista are not even fighting Akainu in the next chapter how can Admiral wankers can believe Akainu's forces are fodders and Akainu is a force that can solo Marco and Marco's forces.

Basically;

- If Akainu is capable of soloing Marco + his men then Akainu + half of ALL Marine forces would ROFLSTOMP Marco and his men, but no such a thing happened Coby even tried to stop Akainu for dying marine soldiers.

- If Marco and his men couldn't even beat Akainu, wtf he was doing in a different place and leaving Akainu to Fossa alone? He was fighting in a different place by leaving Akainu to Fossa because Akainu's forces were stronger than Akainu himself. Basically once Akainu's backup arrived Marco changes location because that was a bigger danger than Akainu, while Fossa was soloing Akainu.
(No one ever read your long ass stupid posts)

To beh honest bounties are estimations of the Government based off a multi-myriad of factors such as level of crimes committed, level of threat also based off another subset of factors. Not strictly power level connected.

For example Katakuri is definitely not worthy to be placed around Jack's level but bounty wise we are there.

I think you are the fake news so keep crying

Using a no named attack Akainu clashed equally with the Gura Gura and the loser of the bygone Era

Completely eradicate evil! Fleet Admiral who possesses the power of lava! The head of the Navy who does not tolerate evil, even if he is an ally or a civilian, with strict measures will not hesitate to punish anyone who turns his back on justice! There are those who refuse to do this in their own way, he managed to unite the army with his enormous strength and unwavering conviction! With his level of controlling and the ability to freely manipulate the Lava, Akainu has the most powerful attack among devil fruits users.

Even sick and old ODA:

So keep crying
:pepelit:
Looks like I have to school you, so here it is:

Firstly I never bolded the part about Akainu being the protagonist, so not sure if who have visibility issues.

Moving on, the panel of Akainu and WB clashing, if you look closely WB isn't even paying attention to Akainu, he's looking the other way while Akainu is giving his full focus just to be able to hold, it's not an 'even' clash, Akainu gets treated like a school kid crying for attention:

Now to the next part, you posted a mistranslation, what it actually said:

The power to manipulate magma freely boasts the highest level of offensive ability among devil fruits.

Rich coming from Mr. hiatus that disappears for a couple weeks/months, whenever the manga isn't fitting to his agenda. You're literally the joke of the forum.

That is exactly why you are a joke, but i will be so kind to spent a few seconds with you. The scene in which the marine fodder used armament was Anime only. In Canon only Vice Admirals and above can use CoO and CoA, not fodder marine soldiers.
The statement that Akainu's forces being superior is not worth mentioning, just laughable.

In that one chapter, a turf restricted and heavily injured Akainu (who just tanked enraged Gura blows which made BB beg for his life) fought a force that easily beats the scabbards.

BTW: Did you already recover from the fact that BB ran from Akainu?

And I'm lowballing it

Marco = 1.374 000 000

Vista = 1b+

Izou = 510m and he is an average commander, Curiel had better portrayal than him at MF, Izou might even be the WEAKEST commander.

10 other commanders with an average of 500m = 5 billions

Crocodile = 81 million but frozen bounty

Andre = NW captain unknown bounty, former WB commander so probably a 300m+ bounty

Yeah and if Akainu fought 1000 Pekoms, he would have fought 330 billion worth of bounties..

Low diffing one person or a bunch the result is still the same.

Rich coming from Mr. hiatus that disappears for a couple weeks/months,
:vistalaugh:
I've a life outside of here unlike you have, so its not surprising that you think this my Admiral wanker boy.
. The scene in which the marine fodder used armament was Anime only.
Admiral Boys can't even read, this should be directly related to your Admiral wankery: ''not being able to read''.
:vistalaugh:

Everyone can see who is the joke and meme right now. Cheers :cheers: And don't talk about One Piece with this level of reading comprehension unless you want to make us laugh again which is completely fine by me. :vistalaugh:

I've a life outside of here unlike you have, so its not surprising that you think this my Admiral wanker boy.
Says the Yonkou wanker boy that writes countless Novels of trying to "explain" his retarded takes, then crying and blaming the mods when people disagree.
:gokulaugh:
Admiral Boys can't even read, this should be directly related to your Admiral wankery: not being able to read.
Showing a panel that in no way tells us how many or which ranked Marines can use Haki isn't helping you my fellow Yonkou tard. I guess i am expecting too much out of someone with your mental capabilities, already writing the mods in private messages ?
Everyone can see who is the joke and meme right now. Cheers :cheers: Don't talk about One Piece with this level of reading comprehension unless you want to make us laugh again which is completely fine by me. :vistalaugh:
Exactly, it is the one people created an entire meme about which is called the Crying six to which they have their amusement too whenever you are brave enough to enter the forum. Cowardliness must run in the fandom.
:milaugh: