General & Others Akainu fought 7+ billion worth of bounties all on his own

Showing a panel that in no way tells us how many or which ranked Marines can use Haki isn't helping you ?
:vistalaugh:
Now he changed from ''Anime only'' to this garbage reply.
You really are a shameless Admiral wanker, who also can't read, I shouldn't be surprised you are still running your mouth after specifically saying ''Anime only'' , then got destroyed by me and now you are coming with this nonsense?

Do you know there is another shameless Admiral wanker here? Right here;

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...e-which-is-a-superior-title.9237/#post-890441

Even after getting ROFLSTOMPED in a discussion while wanking Admirals, you and your Admiral wanker friends can still run your mouths like you guys never got stomped. We shouldn't forget that. :willsmith:

Looks like I have to school you, so here it is:

Firstly I never bolded the part about Akainu being the protagonist, so not sure if who have visibility issues.

Moving on, the panel of Akainu and WB clashing, if you look closely WB isn't even paying attention to Akainu, he's looking the other way while Akainu is giving his full focus just to be able to hold, it's not an 'even' clash, Akainu gets treated like a school kid crying for attention:

That attack is the same as this, Ronse is warning him that he is going to attack him

And there Akainu has the benevolence to warn the loser of the bygone Era that he is going to attack him;

so that he does not receive another lethal wound that Oda has to give him again help from the plot ...
Also there you can see that wb is looking at Akainu from the front so as always you yankers rave
:kayneshrug:
Now to the next part, you posted a mistranslation, what it actually said:

The power to manipulate magma freely boasts the highest level of offensive ability among devil fruits.
Says the same Lmao

Crydo, Big Job and Fatbeard have no devil fruits? ...

Rich coming from Mr. hiatus that disappears for a couple weeks/months, whenever the manga isn't fitting to his agenda. You're literally the joke of the forum.

That is exactly why you are a joke, but i will be so kind to spent a few seconds with you. The scene in which the marine fodder used armament was Anime only. In Canon only Vice Admirals and above can use CoO and CoA, not fodder marine soldiers.
The statement that Akainu's forces being superior is not worth mentioning, just laughable.

In that one chapter, a turf restricted and heavily injured Akainu (who just tanked enraged Gura blows which made BB beg for his life) fought a force that easily beats the scabbards.

BTW: Did you already recover from the fact that BB ran from Akainu?
Oh I get why he wasn't there during Roof Piece and Zoro greatness. I guess he's gonna disappear again when Zoro comes back against Kaido. :milaugh:

yall really hyping a guy who's practically an infinitly spacious hand bag.... against akainu..

:laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

They probably chickened and escaped. Plus Akainu could not go remotely all out most likely in that his job was defending the MF fortress from destruction.
he was kinda fatigued when he was about to go after buggy... but we can't conclude that they chocked off.. since one of them did get fried there...

Marco and Vista would 2v9 Sulong Minks when one Sulong Mink is stronger than Jack + 3 YC3 level fighters + the remaining scabbards?

wtf is wrong with you man?
we're talking about marco who was keeping 2 top YC at bay for over 30 minutes or so...
Vista hasn't even gone all out for us to gage him but we know that he cab casually spar with WSS..

the 9 scabbards can push then to high-extreme atmost

Marco and Vista would 2v9 Sulong Minks when one Sulong Mink is stronger than Jack + 3 YC3 level fighters + the remaining scabbards?

wtf is wrong with you man?
Jack is beating any scabbard 1v1
And suulong 2v1ing him doesnt mean Suulong>Jack 1v1
None of the scabbards are yc3. Four of them are yc4 lvl, the rest are pretty much trash except for Izo who still aint shit to Marco/Vista

yall really hyping a guy who's practically an infinitly spacious hand bag.... against akainu..

:laughmoji:

he was kinda fatigued when he was about to go after buggy... but we can't conclude that they chocked off.. since one of them did get fried there...

we're talking about marco who was keeping 2 top YC at bay for over 30 minutes or so...
Vista hasn't even gone all out for us to gage him but we know that he cab casually spar with WSS..

the 9 scabbards can push then to high-extreme atmost
I guess ultimately the Whitebeard Pirates preferred to leave the battlefield as the war was declared over. However I guess they preferred not to attempt to revenge their boss but to simply go as well.

I guess ultimately the Whitebeard Pirates preferred to leave the battlefield as the war was declared over. However I guess they preferred not to attempt to revenge their boss but to simply go as well.
theyy would have died there with akainu but they left thr battle field on marco's order i reckon.. lets not make then seems like some mere cowardice pirates

Unlike Kaido, Akainiu did not have the luxury to be have a full flesh fight since shanks came in, also Akainu broke the WBP will in that fight
So akainu never actually soloed the group. 99% of the WB commanders survive the encounter with minimal damage.... Whereas Kaido “actually soloed the scabbards”. It’s Weird admiral tards can’t see the difference.
:gokulaugh:

IZOU owns 510 Million. It was said on the VIVRE CARD that KIKU was to be his match in the fights which means they both should have the approximate rewards if they were pirates.

Which means that KIKU can have 510 Millions like IZOU, if it were a pirate or a not-so-distant bounty and we're talking about two characters that aren't even the hierarchy of the scabbards in terms of power/strength.

For you to have an idea, INUARASHI and NEKOMAMUSHI in their BASE forms fought for 5 days and 5 nights against JACK which is equivalent to 1 BILLION, without being defeated, both were in their BASE forms with NEKO even claiming that INU was being "soft or taking it easy" against JACK.

BASE and casual NEKO was able to pull JACK out of the ZOAN form, the ZOAN form of JACK who defeated the 3 mosquito nets and the entire MINK army, not to mention that both mosquito nets are superior to CARROT and WANDA who nearly beat PEROSPERO.

Base INUARASHI who fought versus JACK holding back and without being defeated, equaled ASHURA, they were equal.
In the same footprint we have JACK against INUARASHI, who even hinted that he couldn't/had no way to LOSE to JACK.
"I WILL NOT BE KILLED BY A MERE SUBALTERN". KAIDO himself had to ask him to join, as did HYOGORO.
What makes ASURA at least YC3, we already have a proof that he was equal with INUARASHI BASE who fought for 5 days with JACK.
Now we have him claiming NOT TO MISS JACK the YC3 "MERE".

In the same footprint and in chapters close to each other, we have KYOSHIRO the "strongest scabbards", who was stopping ZORO without ENMA and annoyed with the whole situation that was happening, with a smile on his FACE.
Something of great importance to even be mentioned on your VIVRE CARD. In a fight that ended in a draw and left ZORO tired, while KYOSHIRO was smiling.
944 chapter.

945 chapter.

Even after catching ENMA, training and getting stronger, ZORO was still "upset with KYOSHIRO, "that guy", ASURA himself who never passed the possibility of being killed by JACK or losing to him a YC3, exalted KYOSHIRO FOR BEING A SWORD DEMON.

About KAWAMATSU, he was aligned with ASURA and DENJIROU, which might mean not being so far away from them, it might even be equal.

About NEKO and INUARASHI...

NEKO injured as we can see, the doctors even recommended him not to walk around, intimidated CAPONE ONLY WITH his presence, who has 350 MILLION on his head.

We know that both BASE INU and BASE NEKO are the same as a matter of data, and both have been extolled by KAIDO as being very strong in their SULONG forms, "It's not because you're weak JACK, it's these two that are very strong" .
Which puts them above JACK which is equivalent to 1 BILLION.

KINEMON, for example, is not someone who gets a NEG DIFF, see, even if DOFLAMINGO caught him off guard and hit him full on, KINEMON was completely fine, not to mention that he passed the entire DRESSROSA without doing exactly anything, I'm not sure why Plot issue. KINEMON, for example, is not someone who gets a NEG DIFF, see, even if DOFLAMINGO caught him off guard and hit him full on, KINEMON was completely fine, not to mention that he passed the entire DRESSROSA without doing exactly anything, I'm not sure why Plot issue. Note, LOW Guard, little blood, in the same chapter was completely fine.

Starting with the assumption of IZOU owning 510 million, if we put in perspective all 9 hems at the same level as her, something unusual, since in view of the aforementioned facts 4 of them or even 5, are superior or equivalent to an opponent of 1 BILLION.
9x 510 Million = 4,590 Million An emperor's bounty would basically be the second largest active bounty after KAIDO.
That's if we put ALL 9 scabbards worth 510 million, something that's impossible.

KAIDO's feat is monstrous. He remains the biggest monster in combat talent in this manga. From defeating a Snake Man worth 1.5 billion, to defeating LAW on the roof with a TOTAL BLITZ.

"Too bad if you had come with me, we would have conquered the world."
This is the phrase from an endgame perspective, end of fight, you can argue that Law was not knocked out, but he only came to appear, in chapter 1011 with fatigue symptoms, while in 1010, Kaido spoke the phrase that is practically: The game is over, what a pity it is sad to have to kill them.
Kaido ended things.

KAIDO walks around, knocking out 9 people incredibly hard, and BLITZing an EX-SHICHIBUKAI LAW (500M), beating Luffy multiple times even though it costs 1.5 Billion, while we have KIZARU vs. Rakuyo, who was never BEATEN, exactly that, did you know the the only commanders defeated in MF were JOZU who was caught off guard and Curiel?

Admirals in an entire war failed to knock out the others, see KIZARU's photo above, KAIDO can BLITZ Rakuyo at BASE, holding on.

So I don't know how the excuse if they were even being restricted from the LARINES fan helps them.

Just imagine, NO commanders defeated in MF, apart from the most relevant of them JOZU who got caught from LOW GUARD, and CURIEL who was with a lot of VERSUS akainu fodder. LOL

How do you have all this courage to publish something against KAIDO's SOLO 1x9?

@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Erkan12
Tell NAT to remove my BAN, I'm back.

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

IZOU owns 510 Million. It was said on the VIVRE CARD that KIKU was to be his match in the fights which means they both should have the approximate rewards if they were pirates.

Which means that KIKU can have 510 Millions like IZOU, if it were a pirate or a not-so-distant bounty and we're talking about two characters that aren't even the hierarchy of the scabbards in terms of power/strength.

For you to have an idea, INUARASHI and NEKOMAMUSHI in their BASE forms fought for 5 days and 5 nights against JACK which is equivalent to 1 BILLION, without being defeated, both were in their BASE forms with NEKO even claiming that INU was being "soft or taking it easy" against JACK.

BASE and casual NEKO was able to pull JACK out of the ZOAN form, the ZOAN form of JACK who defeated the 3 mosquito nets and the entire MINK army, not to mention that both mosquito nets are superior to CARROT and WANDA who nearly beat PEROSPERO.

Base INUARASHI who fought versus JACK holding back and without being defeated, equaled ASHURA, they were equal.
In the same footprint we have JACK against INUARASHI, who even hinted that he couldn't/had no way to LOSE to JACK.
"I WILL NOT BE KILLED BY A MERE SUBALTERN". KAIDO himself had to ask him to join, as did HYOGORO.
What makes ASURA at least YC3, we already have a proof that he was equal with INUARASHI BASE who fought for 5 days with JACK.
Now we have him claiming NOT TO MISS JACK the YC3 "MERE".

In the same footprint and in chapters close to each other, we have KYOSHIRO the "strongest scabbards", who was stopping ZORO without ENMA and annoyed with the whole situation that was happening, with a smile on his FACE.
Something of great importance to even be mentioned on your VIVRE CARD. In a fight that ended in a draw and left ZORO tired, while KYOSHIRO was smiling.
944 chapter.

945 chapter.

Even after catching ENMA, training and getting stronger, ZORO was still "upset with KYOSHIRO, "that guy", ASURA himself who never passed the possibility of being killed by JACK or losing to him a YC3, exalted KYOSHIRO FOR BEING A SWORD DEMON.

About KAWAMATSU, he was aligned with ASURA and DENJIROU, which might mean not being so far away from them, it might even be equal.

About NEKO and INUARASHI...

NEKO injured as we can see, the doctors even recommended him not to walk around, intimidated CAPONE ONLY WITH his presence, who has 350 MILLION on his head.

We know that both BASE INU and BASE NEKO are the same as a matter of data, and both have been extolled by KAIDO as being very strong in their SULONG forms, "It's not because you're weak JACK, it's these two that are very strong" .
Which puts them above JACK which is equivalent to 1 BILLION.

KINEMON, for example, is not someone who gets a NEG DIFF, see, even if DOFLAMINGO caught him off guard and hit him full on, KINEMON was completely fine, not to mention that he passed the entire DRESSROSA without doing exactly anything, I'm not sure why Plot issue. KINEMON, for example, is not someone who gets a NEG DIFF, see, even if DOFLAMINGO caught him off guard and hit him full on, KINEMON was completely fine, not to mention that he passed the entire DRESSROSA without doing exactly anything, I'm not sure why Plot issue. Note, LOW Guard, little blood, in the same chapter was completely fine.

Starting with the assumption of IZOU owning 510 million, if we put in perspective all 9 hems at the same level as her, something unusual, since in view of the aforementioned facts 4 of them or even 5, are superior or equivalent to an opponent of 1 BILLION.
9x 510 Million = 4,590 Million An emperor's bounty would basically be the second largest active bounty after KAIDO.
That's if we put ALL 9 scabbards worth 510 million, something that's impossible.

KAIDO's feat is monstrous. He remains the biggest monster in combat talent in this manga. From defeating a Snake Man worth 1.5 billion, to defeating LAW on the roof with a TOTAL BLITZ.

This is the phrase from an endgame perspective, end of fight, you can argue that Law was not knocked out, but he only came to appear, in chapter 1011 with fatigue symptoms, while in 1010, Kaido spoke the phrase that is practically: The game is over, what a pity it is sad to have to kill them.
Kaido ended things.

KAIDO walks around, knocking out 9 people incredibly hard, and BLITZing an EX-SHICHIBUKAI LAW (500M), beating Luffy multiple times even though it costs 1.5 Billion, while we have KIZARU vs. Rakuyo, who was never BEATEN, exactly that, did you know the the only commanders defeated in MF were JOZU who was caught off guard and Curiel?

Admirals in an entire war failed to knock out the others, see KIZARU's photo above, KAIDO can BLITZ Rakuyo at BASE, holding on.

So I don't know how the excuse if they were even being restricted from the LARINES fan helps them.

Just imagine, NO commanders defeated in MF, apart from the most relevant of them JOZU who got caught from LOW GUARD, and CURIEL who was with a lot of VERSUS akainu fodder. LOL

How do you have all this courage to publish something against KAIDO's SOLO 1x9?

@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Erkan12
Tell NAT to remove my BAN, I'm back.
LOL, it's humiliating the LARINES.
But in fact in ALL MARINEFORD's war, the only commanders defeated were JOZU for dropping his guard and Curiel who tried to face AKAINU with the RANDOM. This is indeed terrible, KIZARU has not defeated anyone... AKAINU did not defeat the commanders, he was fighting fodder the entire time.

Note: Click on the photo to get a better view of AKAINU facing RANDOM all the time, in the last panels, MARCO and VISTA only appeared after Roo and yassop got off SHANKS' ship and went to him.

If we put in all 9red hems with MEROS 510 million we get: 4,590 Billion, the second biggest payout in VERSE, although I've already explained that this is the worst case scenario for KAIDO. How many times has KAIDO defeated a man worth 1.5 Billion? Besides of course the beautiful BLITZ in LAW which is equivalent to 500 million, KAIDO must have already farmed about 10 Billion in WANO.

Completely fine after facing him.

Even though KIZARU is in fact wanting to kill them.

This is the phrase from an endgame perspective, end of fight, you can argue that Law was not knocked out, but he only came to appear, in chapter 1011 with fatigue symptoms, while in 1010, Kaido spoke the phrase that is practically: The game is over, what a pity it is sad to have to kill them.Kaido ended things.

Last edited by a moderator: