Future Events Akainu is the final villain

We're not talking about a young girl here, hell we don't even know if Imu is a women, so Oda's children don't matter at all.
They matter because Oda is no longer the guy in his early twenties who drew Luffy punch Alvida in his second published chapter.

Now he‘s fifty, father of two, and in the twenty six years of One Piece not once has Luffy has another real fight with a woman.

Luffy grabbed Ulti and slammed her into the ground and hurt
So like I’ve been saying, not a punch. Oda doesn‘t have Luffy actually strike Ulti, he just has her get thrown.

What I’m saying is that Oda will not show him doing a Saint Charloss, crack to the jaw for a woman. Which he has done for near enough every big fight I can think of.

Not to mention that he was willing to use G4 against her
Again, I didn’t say in character Luffy can’t punch a woman, I said Oda won’t draw it. Sure, the character was willing, but the author didn’t follow up on it.

Luffy did punch Big Mom, and sure she blocked, but it shows again that he as a character has no issue with fighting and harming women.
Like I was saying, an author problem, not a character one. Luffy had plenty of opportunities to actually hit Big Mom. Oda never delivered on it. Meanwhile there was an absolute ton of him hitting Katakuri in WCI and Kaido in Wano.

Why is Luffy an exception to harming or beating women when we've seen countless other characters do it in One Piece?
Because Luffy is the main character, and Oda has made him a cheerful childish bringer of joy. I don’t think he wants to associate him with beating up women.

Zoro has also went through a similar treatment over the years and went from the Miss Monday skull crusher to giving Monet a paper cut and refusing to do any more damage. I think Oda would still draw Zoro cutting a woman if he felt it served the character, but I’m not sure. Again, had plenty of opportunity, hasn’t delivered on it.

Did Oda hesitate to have Law stab Big Mom through the head and fry her brain? Or having her arm broken on screen? He has no qualms with the good guys hurting the evil women.
Law isn‘t Luffy. He’s appealing to a very different type of audience- intentially, given his design, epithet, near enough everything about him. He’s not the main character, and he sure as hell isn’t a childlike embodiment of joy. He’s the tattoed scowling edgy Surgeon of Death with guyliner. Luffy’s the cheerful rubber boy with cartoon powers. Different approaches in character.

I’m saying Oda won’t let Luffy, the main character, have a real fight a woman. Law is irrelevant to that, as is every other character. All Wano does is show the difference. Luffy lands not a single hit on Big Mom, Law lands plenty.

I’m saying we’re never going to see Luffy do this to a woman again, because we haven‘t seen it in literal years.

Eye’s popping, vein’s bulging, blood spraying everywhere after a physical punch or kick. That’s how Oda draws his Luffy fights.

The one thing I'm pretty certain of is that if Imu actually looks like the silhouette suggest and is a woman then Luffy won't fight her in a 1 on 1 battle.

Luffy only fights brawlers 1V1

So either he doesn't fight her or he jumps her with multiple people because she'll be a hax monster like Kaguya was.

With the new chapter, it's basically confirmed that Akainu is the final villain.

What we have learned this chapter:

Imu is most likely a female midget and Nefertari Lili:

As we know with Oda, he doesn't let Luffy fight women because he doesn't like it. So why would he make the final villain be a female midget for Luffy to fight?

People's freedom

As we know Nika brings back freedom to people. And people of the world have their freedom taken away by Celestial Dragons:

What gives Celestial Dragons the power over other people's freedom? Admirals:

People only obey Celestial Dragons because they fear the power of Admirals. There's literally no other reason in the story as to why the world would obey Celestial Dragons. It's always just Admirals.

There's no secret ruler that people fear, there's no ancient weapons that people fear.
They only fear Admirals who give power to the Celestial Dragons to take away their freedom.

Even in this chapter, people were shitting themselves because of an Admiral coming to avenge a celestial dragon

Beating Admirals = giving back freedom to the people of the world.

Beating Imu means JACKSHIT to the people of the world.
Beating Blackbeard means JACKSHIT to the people of the world.

They would still fear Admirals and obey celestial dragons, because beating Imu/Blackbeard doesn't mean freedom to the people of the world as Imu gives NOTHING to the power of celestial dragons. It's only Admirals that give them power.

Akainu, the opposite of freedom

And who is at the top of Admirals? Akainu himself.

Akainu's justice and ideals are quite literally the opposite of freedom:

-There's only 1 way to live life

-You cannot even born free as you are responsible for the sins of your ancestors/family

-In the end your freedom can be sacrificed for the greater goal

Akainu left permanent impact on Luffy quite literally represented by his scar

Luffy and Akainu haven't even fought and Luffy already has a scar from Akainu.
Oda doesn't let Luffy get scarred for no reason. There's a reason he has no scars from fighting Blackbeard, Crocodile, Lucci, Katakuri, Kaido...etc

Because none of them challenged Luffy's will and ideals and left a permanent impression on Luffy, unlike Akainu's ideals.

"B-But Imu is the leader!!!"

Means absolutely jackshit.
Spandam was the leader of CP9 and yet Luffy fought Lucci, because Lucci was giving Spandam the power.

Just like Admirals are giving World Government (Imu) power to do whatever they want.

Or final villain is a God Knight and its Lily's current de facto leader Shanks
kingufy

The one thing I'm pretty certain of is that if Imu actually looks like the silhouette suggest and is a woman then Luffy won't fight her in a 1 on 1 battle.

Luffy only fights brawlers 1V1

So either he doesn't fight her or he jumps her with multiple people because she'll be a hax monster like Kaguya was.
Katakuri was a spearman, Cracker was a Swordsman, Arlong was a bladesmen, Don Creig was a bladesman, Kaido was a clubsman, only Doflamingo and Lucci had no weapons.

Katakuri was a spearman, Cracker was a Swordsman, Arlong was a bladesmen, Don Creig was a bladesman, Kaido was a clubsman, only Doflamingo and Lucci had no weapons.
Irrelevant. All of them could throw hands.
That silhouette is either non-fighter or has insane hax powers such as reality warping or some shit, not something you'd see Luffy fight 1V1.

This is how final fight will end up

Imu vs dragon

Sabo vs akainu

Luffy vs Blackbeard

I think with this chapter and so called flame emperor oda has put sabo on same footing as luffy. I think this is for good reason , Sabo is Ace 2.0 , Akainu killed Ace its natural someone who acts like Ace and looks like him will fight.

After reverie incident i am pretty sure Akainu is supermely pissed at Sabo and he is rearing to kill him if he finds out he is Ace's brother as well.

With the new chapter, it's basically confirmed that Akainu is the final villain.

What we have learned this chapter:

Imu is most likely a female midget and Nefertari Lili:

As we know with Oda, he doesn't let Luffy fight women because he doesn't like it. So why would he make the final villain be a female midget for Luffy to fight?

People's freedom

As we know Nika brings back freedom to people. And people of the world have their freedom taken away by Celestial Dragons:

What gives Celestial Dragons the power over other people's freedom? Admirals:

People only obey Celestial Dragons because they fear the power of Admirals. There's literally no other reason in the story as to why the world would obey Celestial Dragons. It's always just Admirals.

There's no secret ruler that people fear, there's no ancient weapons that people fear.
They only fear Admirals who give power to the Celestial Dragons to take away their freedom.

Even in this chapter, people were shitting themselves because of an Admiral coming to avenge a celestial dragon

Beating Admirals = giving back freedom to the people of the world.

Beating Imu means JACKSHIT to the people of the world.
Beating Blackbeard means JACKSHIT to the people of the world.

They would still fear Admirals and obey celestial dragons, because beating Imu/Blackbeard doesn't mean freedom to the people of the world as Imu gives NOTHING to the power of celestial dragons. It's only Admirals that give them power.

Akainu, the opposite of freedom

And who is at the top of Admirals? Akainu himself.

Akainu's justice and ideals are quite literally the opposite of freedom:

-There's only 1 way to live life

-You cannot even born free as you are responsible for the sins of your ancestors/family

-In the end your freedom can be sacrificed for the greater goal

Akainu left permanent impact on Luffy quite literally represented by his scar

Luffy and Akainu haven't even fought and Luffy already has a scar from Akainu.
Oda doesn't let Luffy get scarred for no reason. There's a reason he has no scars from fighting Blackbeard, Crocodile, Lucci, Katakuri, Kaido...etc

Because none of them challenged Luffy's will and ideals and left a permanent impression on Luffy, unlike Akainu's ideals.

"B-But Imu is the leader!!!"

Means absolutely jackshit.
Spandam was the leader of CP9 and yet Luffy fought Lucci, because Lucci was giving Spandam the power.

Just like Admirals are giving World Government (Imu) power to do whatever they want.

I think Imu will be a Kaguya type clown that Luffy, Dragon and potentially other D. members gang up on
Akainu on the other hand will be his last mano o mano

I know people will hate it but oda loves to parallel stuff.

Akainu's ego must have hurt badly seeing sabo was able to ruin reverie under his nose. He will definately make sabo a priority kill.

Sabo definately needs big fight its either one of holy knights or Akainu.
Akainu doesn't care about Sabo, Sabo doesn't care about Akainu

Everything you wrote is pure BS.

What Sabo cares about is the CDs and what the Holy Knights care about is Sabo.