Future Events Akainu is the final villain

schizo , Final Villain is known now to be a fighter and has a mythical DF , ur ass trynna gassing ur agendas ain't helping u here lol .
nibba just headcanon'd a final villain and then used it as an argument :risiup:

Here's your mythical zoan shit fact:
  • Logia are stated to be the strongest
  • Logia are such good fruits that Vegapunk can't recreate them, meanwhile mythical zoans are easy to replicate
:risiup:
Embarrassing to think that someone weaker than Kaidou is the ultimate villain.
There is no one weaker than Kekdo. Even rookies can quickly become stronger than KEKdo by using his worthless ass as training tool
:chirstsad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

nibba just headcanon'd a final villain and then used it as an argument :risiup:

Here's your mythical zoan shit fact:
  • Logia are stated to be the strongest
  • Logia are such good fruits that Vegapunk can't recreate them, meanwhile mythical zoans are easy to replicate

There is no one weaker than Kekdo. Even rookies can quickly become stronger than KEKdo by using his worthless ass as training tool
:chirstsad:
Still dealing with kaidou being stronger than his favorite. lmao

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Imagine using panels of a literal fodder talking about power lmao
Kaidou AND Big Mom were defeated by 3 rookies and they died to Akainu's element - you must be absolitely delusional if you seriously think the Navy couldn't defeat Kaidou lmao
Cry more, Kaidou is stronger than Akainu.
were defeated by 3 rookies
Irrelevant argument, didn't you see PRE-TS luffy scaring and making the admirals sweat after using basic COC?

Kaidou AND Big Mom were defeated by 3 rookies and they died to Akainu's element
Was it confirming that both were dead or is that another guess of yours?

Oda on SBS: My mother is stronger than Akainu
Manga author's response: She is even stronger than Kaidou.
And no, Kaidou was defeated by an entire gauntlet after wasting energy with an island + dozens of opponents.
you must be absolitely delusional if you seriously think the Navy couldn't defeat Kaidou lmao
Yes, Kaidou defeats the entire navy, considering the fact that Green Bull was shaking with fear stating things like :"If Kaidou were here I wouldn't have come", while stating that Kaidou's external enemies like the navy would not attack Wano due to Kaidou and your presence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cry more, Kaidou is stronger than Akainu.

Irrelevant argument, didn't you see PRE-TS luffy scaring and making the admirals sweat after using basic COC?

Was it confirming that both were dead or is that another guess of yours?

Oda on SBS: My mother is stronger than Akainu
Manga author's response: She is even stronger than Kaidou.
And no, Kaidou was defeated by an entire gauntlet after wasting energy with an island + dozens of opponents.
This guy is a clown. Let him be lol.

mf, a rookie killed him after using him as a training tool, while getting exhausted and taking unnecessary hits without full power ups
and of course Kaido had the biggest help possible from CP0 landing his best attack on clean Luffy and help from another yonko

It's fucking pathetic how shit Kaido was. Cheap Jabra rip off:milaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

mf, a rookie killed him after using him as a training tool, while getting exhausted and taking unnecessary hits without full power ups
and of course Kaido had the biggest help possible from CP0 landing his best attack on clean Luffy and help from another yonko

It's fucking pathetic how shit Kaido was. Cheap Jabra rip off:milaugh:
Is my mother stronger than Akainu? She is even stronger than Kaidou.
:suresure::suresure:

If Kaido was here I wouldn't have come

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:parkcry:

Not gonna lie I fell for this one lol. The Gorosei I knew would be fighters, but Imu was some unforeseen shit. And that DF is just insane, Devil Fruit > Haki reinforced once again.

@kurwa time to hop on the Imu train, the WG God-King doesn’t waste his time with weak ass Haki. Lol
IMu had haki

His tail or arrow hit sabo - a logia

It seems he will be having both top class haki and df

Is my mother stronger than Akainu? She is even stronger than Kaidou.
:suresure::suresure:
nibba has nothing for his proof but a joke SBS where Oda dodges the question because he doesn't want to insult Akainu's power, so he basically calls the reader's mom a creature/animal and have her be only stronger than Kaido

We have manga facts that Kaido was so weak he lost to a training rookie, even after receiving help from another yonko and the biggest help possible from CP0

If Luffy started the fight with all his power ups, he would quite literally fuck Kaido less than mid diff
:shame: