Versus Battle Akainu vs other verses

That's a huge overstatement; CoO may help against weak genjutsus but CoO is definitely not an answer against strong genjutsus which utterly fuck your entire mind.
There are shinobis with sensing abilities and even they do not have an immunity against simple genjutsus.
Sure, it depends on the lvl of CoO. Akainu is da fleet admiral, he ain't got Usopp lvl CoO.
We have yet to see how advanced CoA really works on panel, moot point.
Akainu doesn't really need advanced to CoA to fuck up Susanoo, I meant advanced CoA users in general vs Susanoo.
Gai's taijutsu is massively above OP top tiers anyway but Naruto top tiers such as the hokages are versatile enough with ninjutsus in which they are extremely dangerous to OP top tiers.
Maybe Hashirama can do something(he'd still lose), not sure, the others get ragdolled.
... And mountain, island and even small country busting feats; not to mention Naruto god tiers who scales to Toneri who split the fcking moon.
Akainu will defeat many Naruto top tiers, perhaps even Hashirama or Madara (due to intangibility), but he clearly stops at even Juubito who's still a low god tier.
Mountain feats are nothing in OP.
Even Doffy can destroy a country.

I've already said Akainu can be teleported by Obito & Kaguya & all that. Some Naruto characters do have some good hax abilities. But same can be said about One Piece, Bonney can turn Madara into a baby.

Sure, it depends on the lvl of CoO.
I agree but as I said, CoO could be only helpful against weak genjutsus; genjutsus of sharingan users are on a different league, especially something like Tsukuyomi which can't be stopped by CoO.

I mean, there are even genjutsus like Izanagi, izanami (it's some low level reality warping but CoO is utterly useless against that) and at worst Kotoamatsukami which perfectly controls your mind; CoO is helpless against that as well.
But genjutsus which manipulates your visual senses can be cancelled by CoO since a CoO user has to rely more on his usual senses, that's why blind characters such like Fujitora have no problem to follow their enemies.

Akainu is the FA and sure, he doesn't have Ussop lv CoO but how should that help him against all those broken genjutsus?

Akainu doesn't really need advanced to CoA to fuck up Susanoo, I meant advanced CoA users in general vs Susanoo.
It depends which Susanoo you mean; he won't have troubles destroying Itachi's or EMS Sasuke's Susannoo but Madara's Perfect Susannoo is entirely on a different league, it can easily tank mountain busting attacks or even more - not to mention that Madara can regenerate his Susannoo anytime.

And if we exclude Akainu's intangibility, he has to fight against a guy who can casually slice up the landscapes plus two large mountains miles away.

Maybe Hashirama can do something(he'd still lose), not sure, the others get ragdolled.
I can see Akainu winning against:
- Tsunade (it's a low diff)
- other kages (Onnoki is tricky but said man is far from his prime; sooner or later, Akainu will overwhelm him)
- Tobirama
- Hiruzen

However, those characters have the chance to defeat Akainu (without intangibility):
- Hashirama
- EMS Madara
- BM Minato (literally the fastest character bar 8 Gates Gai and Naruto god tiers)

Did I forget someone?
Anyway, Naruto top tiers showed incredible feats in the War Arc, especially the Hokages. Hence it will be close whether Akainu defeats Hashirama/Madara or not.

Mountain feats are nothing in OP.
Of course but this was only an example since Naruto top tiers like EMS Madara and Hashirama are far beyond that level.

It is not far fetched to say they are large island lv or small country lv and if you want more detailled sources, you can use those VS wikis like OBD in which Hashi is scaled country+ lv anyway (you don't have to, though).
In addition to that, those characters can easily destroy landscapes comparable to Punk Hazard in which mountains look rather small, creating craters in which several mountains can fit (granted, Aokiji and Akainu created those huge craters as well) - Madara's PS can easily perform comparable if not better feats than Mihawk cutting the iceberg (destroying the landscapes plus splitting two large mountains miles away).

One of Hashirama's Mokuton sealing techniques managed to restrain the Juubi; raw strength isn't enough to break through those sealing techniques since it also manipulates your mind.

On the other hand, Akainu scales to Oldbeard who has shown continental feats; his earthquakes reached islands several hundreds of kilometres away from Marineford, Enies Lobby and Impeldown. Therefore Akainu is still superior in AP.

Even Doffy can destroy a country.
No, he cannot.

I've already said Akainu can be teleported by Obito & Kaguya & all that.
Sure but I try explaining to you that Naruto top tiers don't have to rely on their hax to match OP god tiers - of course match-up circumstances such as the logia trio vs those Naruto top tiers are still important since their intangibility is a real nuisance, I agree.

I agree but as I said, CoO could be only helpful against weak genjutsus; genjutsus of sharingan users are on a different league, especially something like Tsukuyomi which can't be stopped by CoO.

I mean, there are even genjutsus like Izanagi, izanami (it's some low level reality warping but CoO is utterly useless against that) and at worst Kotoamatsukami which perfectly controls your mind; CoO is helpless against that as well.
But genjutsus which manipulates your visual senses can be cancelled by CoO since a CoO user has to rely more on his usual senses, that's why blind characters such like Fujitora have no problem to follow their enemies.

Akainu is the FA and sure, he doesn't have Ussop lv CoO but how should that help him against all those broken genjutsus?

It depends which Susanoo you mean; he won't have troubles destroying Itachi's or EMS Sasuke's Susannoo but Madara's Perfect Susannoo is entirely on a different league, it can easily tank mountain busting attacks or even more - not to mention that Madara can regenerate his Susannoo anytime.

And if we exclude Akainu's intangibility, he has to fight against a guy who can casually slice up the landscapes plus two large mountains miles away.

I can see Akainu winning against:
- Tsunade (it's a low diff)
- other kages (Onnoki is tricky but said man is far from his prime; sooner or later, Akainu will overwhelm him)
- Tobirama
- Hiruzen

However, those characters have the chance to defeat Akainu (without intangibility):
- Hashirama
- EMS Madara
- BM Minato (literally the fastest character bar 8 Gates Gai and Naruto god tiers)

Did I forget someone?
Anyway, Naruto top tiers showed incredible feats in the War Arc, especially the Hokages. Hence it will be close whether Akainu defeats Hashirama/Madara or not.

Of course but this was only an example since Naruto top tiers like EMS Madara and Hashirama are far beyond that level.

It is not far fetched to say they are large island lv or small country lv and if you want more detailled sources, you can use those VS wikis like OBD in which Hashi is scaled country+ lv anyway (you don't have to, though).
In addition to that, those characters can easily destroy landscapes comparable to Punk Hazard in which mountains look rather small, creating craters in which several mountains can fit (granted, Aokiji and Akainu created those huge craters as well) - Madara's PS can easily perform comparable if not better feats than Mihawk cutting the iceberg (destroying the landscapes plus splitting two large mountains miles away).

One of Hashirama's Mokuton sealing techniques managed to restrain the Juubi; raw strength isn't enough to break through those sealing techniques since it also manipulates your mind.

On the other hand, Akainu scales to Oldbeard who has shown continental feats; his earthquakes reached islands several hundreds of kilometres away from Marineford, Enies Lobby and Impeldown. Therefore Akainu is still superior in AP.

No, he cannot.

Sure but I try explaining to you that Naruto top tiers don't have to rely on their hax to match OP god tiers - of course match-up circumstances such as the logia trio vs those Naruto top tiers are still important since their intangibility is a real nuisance, I agree.
Izanami is da definition of hax.

Tsukuyomi is more than an ilussion cause one feels pain from it, it affects perception of Time & so on. I consider it hax, but it can be easily countered with FS, assuming Akainu has it.

Akainu hasn't gone all out, Madara did. Seeing how Akainu base attacks > regular Susanoo, don't see why Akainu's stronger attacks > Madara's Susanoo.

Also, I find it unfair how all Naruto verse hax applies to Akainu, but Akainu intangibility is removed so that Madara & friends can win.
U bring up their hax, but u remove advanced CoA hax cause it's untested.
Law hax for example can cut through Madara Susanoo with ease.
One Piece CoC might be hax as well.

Let's be honest final war One Piece will be disgustingly more OP & hax then Naruto characters were. If u compare Pain arc Naruto characters feats to current One Piece characters feats then Naruto characters stand no chance.

He can beat anyone in naruto, bleach, other verses I can think of minus Dragonball.
Lmfao
Post automatically merged:

The bold is just pure ignorance. Aokiji's ice is much harder than stone. Zoro could cut steel back in Alabasta, yet several Arcs later he couldn't even scratch Aokiji's ice. Notice the underlined word: scratch. So Aokiji's icebergs >>> mountains in durability/density.
Didn’t Luffy and co easily shatter some of the ice at the top of the wave?

Maybe Aokiji can create ice that his >= stone, but that doesn’t mean that all of his ice is, especially not for his large scale attacks

Also show me this Zoro panel

Last edited:
Izanami is da definition of hax.
Yes - and that's why I included Izanami among the genjutsus to show you the differences between weak and strong genjutsus.

Tsukuyomi is more than an ilussion cause one feels pain from it, it affects perception of Time & so on. I consider it hax, but it can be easily countered with FS, assuming Akainu has it.
As I have said above, I included Tsukuyomi and Co among the genjutsus to prove that CoO is not an answer against every kind of genjutsu.

At best, FS allows the user to see Itachi using this genjutsu but I doubt FS can free someone from that genjutsu.

Akainu hasn't gone all out, Madara did.
Doesn't matter; we're using feats which they have shown so far, assuming all out Akainu will show far better feats than Madara is based on nothing but pure assumptions.

Once again: In addition to that, those characters can easily destroy landscapes comparable to Punk Hazard in which mountains look rather small, creating craters in which several mountains can fit (granted, Aokiji and Akainu created those huge craters as well) - Madara's PS can easily perform comparable if not better feats than Mihawk cutting the iceberg (destroying the landscapes plus splitting two large mountains miles away).

Thus, Madara demonstrated feats which easily outclasses Mihawk's one - and he is not far behind Akainu in strength.

The premise that base Akainu's attacks are stronger than a regular Susanoo and therefore, Akainu's strongest attack is also stronger than Madara's PS does not work at all; the differences between regular Susanoo and PS are too large.
The kages managed to match Madara's regular Susanoo but as soon as Madara pulled out his Perfect Susanoo, they were no longer a threat at all.

But if we include stats from OBD, Akainu is even superior without going all out in AP: On the other hand, Akainu scales to Oldbeard who has shown continental feats; his earthquakes reached islands several hundreds of kilometres away from Marineford, Enies Lobby and Impeldown. Therefore Akainu is still superior in AP.
But as I said, ONLY IF we include OBD, if we take VS Battles stats, then Hashirama massively outclasses Madara in AP but Naruto is wanked there anyway, lol.

Also, I find it unfair how all Naruto verse hax applies to Akainu, but Akainu intangibility is removed so that Madara & friends can win.
I said: of course match-up circumstances such as the logia trio vs those Naruto top tiers are still important since their intangibility is a real nuisance, I agree.

Based on this, I excluded their intangibility just to compare their strength without some sort of hax to show you that Naruto top tiers have good stats as well.
And of course the match looks entirely different if we include their intangibility - that's why I think Akainu can win against Hashirama or EMS Madara and Kizaru would definitely win against them since they do not have an answer against light.

U bring up their hax, but u remove advanced CoA hax cause it's untested.
Exactly; you can't bring up hax which wasn't shown thus so far.

Law hax for example can cut through Madara Susanoo with ease
I agree since Law has spatial hax.

One Piece CoC might be hax as well
You just said it, "might be hax" but outside of fodders, CoC won't deal shit against Naruto top tiers, all of them have strong willpower.

Let's be honest final war One Piece will be disgustingly more OP & hax then Naruto characters were.
Could be... I sincerely hope EOS OP characters will show better feats because this would shut up all the Narutards with their ridiculous dickriding (do you believe there are users believing Kaguya is Star Lv? Lmao).

The funny thing is, no Naruto top tier pre War arc feats would even come close to OP top tiers but since Kishimoto utterly skyrocket with the Naruto powerlevels, Naruto top tiers also made big steps - and at the end, we have Naruto god tiers having Moon Lv. AP. Lol.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Akainu might not even get past War Arc Bijuu Mode Naruto (prior to SO6P power up) who tanked the Juubi's bijuu bomb with minimal damage.

Yes - and that's why I included Izanami among the genjutsus to show you the differences between weak and strong genjutsus.

As I have said above, I included Tsukuyomi and Co among the genjutsus to prove that CoO is not an answer against every kind of genjutsu.

At best, FS allows the user to see Itachi using this genjutsu but I doubt FS can free someone from that genjutsu.

Doesn't matter; we're using feats which they have shown so far, assuming all out Akainu will show far better feats than Madara is based on nothing but pure assumptions.

Once again: In addition to that, those characters can easily destroy landscapes comparable to Punk Hazard in which mountains look rather small, creating craters in which several mountains can fit (granted, Aokiji and Akainu created those huge craters as well) - Madara's PS can easily perform comparable if not better feats than Mihawk cutting the iceberg (destroying the landscapes plus splitting two large mountains miles away).

Thus, Madara demonstrated feats which easily outclasses Mihawk's one - and he is not far behind Akainu in strength.

The premise that base Akainu's attacks are stronger than a regular Susanoo and therefore, Akainu's strongest attack is also stronger than Madara's PS does not work at all; the differences between regular Susanoo and PS are too large.
The kages managed to match Madara's regular Susanoo but as soon as Madara pulled out his Perfect Susanoo, they were no longer a threat at all.

But if we include stats from OBD, Akainu is even superior without going all out in AP: On the other hand, Akainu scales to Oldbeard who has shown continental feats; his earthquakes reached islands several hundreds of kilometres away from Marineford, Enies Lobby and Impeldown. Therefore Akainu is still superior in AP.
But as I said, ONLY IF we include OBD, if we take VS Battles stats, then Hashirama massively outclasses Madara in AP but Naruto is wanked there anyway, lol.

I said: of course match-up circumstances such as the logia trio vs those Naruto top tiers are still important since their intangibility is a real nuisance, I agree.

Based on this, I excluded their intangibility just to compare their strength without some sort of hax to show you that Naruto top tiers have good stats as well.
And of course the match looks entirely different if we include their intangibility - that's why I think Akainu can win against Hashirama or EMS Madara and Kizaru would definitely win against them since they do not have an answer against light.

Exactly; you can't bring up hax which wasn't shown thus so far.

I agree since Law has spatial hax.

You just said it, "might be hax" but outside of fodders, CoC won't deal shit against Naruto top tiers, all of them have strong willpower.

Could be... I sincerely hope EOS OP characters will show better feats because this would shut up all the Narutards with their ridiculous dickriding (do you believe there are users believing Kaguya is Star Lv? Lmao).

The funny thing is, no Naruto top tier pre War arc feats would even come close to OP top tiers but since Kishimoto utterly skyrocket with the Naruto powerlevels, Naruto top tiers also made big steps - and at the end, we have Naruto god tiers having Moon Lv. AP. Lol.
Akainu will know to look away from sharingan eyes if he has FS.
Also, aura sensing helps Issho to fight with his eyes closed, Akainu might be able to do da same, thus Tsukuyomi won't work on him.

Mihawk's feat is casual. I expect Zoro to do da same after Enma training. EoS feats will crush MF feats, based on Oda's words.

So u remove Narutoverse hax & logia intangibility from equation.

I can see why u give Naruto characters da benefit of da doubt. But it's kinda of unfair, since not ONE SINGLE TOP TIER(NOT EVEN LOW TOP TIERS) went all out in OP. Madara, Hashirama low end attacks are below Akainu's.

Akainu is fighting other verse ?

Naruto. I think that most of the Shinobi of Chunin level or higher are faster than Akainu.
But one hit from Akainu can kill quasi all Shinobi.

Kisame, Tobirama, Jiraiya and Gama Bunta win this via water.
Orochimaru don't risk a lot and can poison him or kill him via Kusanagi.
Danzo can seal him or kill him via a wind slash.
Itachi, Kakashi and other Genjutsu user can defeat him.
Sasori easily poison him.
Some can beat him via Speed alone. Minato, Ae, Mifune ? Hanzou or the Salamander and maybe Killer B.

Bleach.

Akainu lose against all Captains and Espada who are far faster than him anyway.
I would say Chad and Ishida one-hit him.
I don't know for Vice - Captains or below who can throw Kido to evitate lava.

One Punch Man :

Akainu lose against Bang, Atomic Samurai and some other S-Class for sure.
I don't know for those below.

I don't recall enough of Witch Hunter to compare Akainu to this verse.

The strongest guys from Gantz with the strongest tools an probably beat him.

Everybody on Samurai Champulu lose. Kill la Kill : Rukyo, Satsuki win.
Afro Samurai maybe has a chance.

🌻

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Akainu is fighting other verse ?

Naruto. I think that most of the Shinobi of Chunin level or higher are faster than Akainu.
But one hit from Akainu can kill quasi all Shinobi.

Kisame, Tobirama, Jiraiya and Gama Bunta win this via water.
Orochimaru don't risk a lot and can poison him or kill him via Kusanagi.
Danzo can seal him or kill him via a wind slash.
Itachi, Kakashi and other Genjutsu user can defeat him.
Sasori easily poison him.
Some can beat him via Speed alone. Minato, Ae, Mifune ? Hanzou or the Salamander and maybe Killer B.

Bleach.

Akainu lose against all Captains and Espada who are far faster than him anyway.
I would say Chad and Ishida one-hit him.
I don't know for Vice - Captains or below who can throw Kido to evitate lava.

One Punch Man :

Akainu lose against Bang, Atomic Samurai and some other S-Class for sure.
I don't know for those below.

I don't recall enough of Witch Hunter to compare Akainu to this verse.

The strongest guys from Gantz with the strongest tools an probably beat him.

Everybody on Samurai Champulu lose. Kill la Kill : Rukyo, Satsuki win.
Afro Samurai maybe has a chance.

🌻
Akainu is stronk enough to match continental busters but that's it sadly :(

J

Jo_Ndule

:kayneshrug:Unless Akainu has Fs or closed his eyes to avoid getting controlled

Because Genjustu that affects the mind will low diff him

Aizen will make Akainu kill himself

Ichibei no diff Akainu . How will he even win?

:kata: ESCANOR will chop Akainu

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
:kayneshrug:Unless Akainu has Fs or closed his eyes to avoid getting controlled

Because Genjustu that affects the mind will low diff him

Aizen will make Akainu kill himself

Ichibei no diff Akainu . How will he even win?

:kata: ESCANOR will chop Akainu
Controlling Akainu's mind is never an easy feat :akaman:

Naruto verse Top tiers Stomp Akainu.

Anyone above Chunin lvl is faster and More Agile than him. But his magma defence and Offence gives him a win against low tiers due to their lack of ability.
if Haki and Chakra is Equalised , Akainu can't get past Jonin.

if Not , he may get to Kage but gets beaten nonetheless.
Ohnoki with particle style or Mei with Water Style would instantly Kill him.
Sannin like Jiraiya would or Orochimaru is too stacked for Akainu to even face.
People Like Hashirama or Madara would pummel him into death without any problem.

Akainu is not him