All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
UM WAT?
Post automatically merged:

aouuuuf

also fuck Whimsicott. MF has outsped me in every fucking game and every fucking turn that I've faced it for the last 10 yrs, even after using Lv 100 Pokemon w/ Base Speed higher than 120+. Well at least until my Meowscarada got to finally put an end to that BS

warm n cozy

That Prankster cotton guard with substitute has been a pain for some time. I kinda respect the hustle though because that fool can get liquidated otherwise

since it's been ~2 week since Indigo Disk has been out, curious to know everyone's thoughts on all the major battles (assuming that you've already finished ofc) @Jew D. Boy @Mr. Reloaded @Bepo D. Bear.
The elite four were so much stronger than Kieran it's not funny lmao.

Despite their rankings I'd argue Crispin is #3 and Lacey is like #4.

It helps a lot that all of the elite four have very good team synergy. Something the main game almost never does.

Crazy how all but 1 of the non returning Pokemon on a Switch game are all Unova.

But I get it.

The monkeys were basically just gimmicks in their games. And almost everyone threw theirs in the PC after the first gym 🤷‍♂️

Patrat was worse Ratatta (who only didn't suffer the same fate because he was in Diamond and Pearl, guarantee you)

And Furfrou's whole gimmick is huge in GO and they want to keep that exclusivity.

This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 401

Crazy how all but 1 of the non returning Pokemon on a Switch game are all Unova.

But I get it.

The monkeys were basically just gimmicks in their games. And almost everyone threw theirs in the PC after the first gym 🤷‍♂️

Patrat was worse Ratatta (who only didn't suffer the same fate because he was in Diamond and Pearl, guarantee you)

And Furfrou's whole gimmick is huge in GO and they want to keep that exclusivity.
as someone that recently finished playing thru Black (minus Tornadus/Thundurus cuz fucking roaming legendaries), Patrat/Watchog were annoying asf to run into/deal with Sleep/Confusion/Super Fang, if there's one pokemon evolution line/species I could render extinct, it would either be them or Skwovet/Greedent.

as for the Furfrou lines, having a spare Ogerpon or Terapagos can nab you the previously unobtainable, highly coveted Pharaoh Trim Furfrou (Egypt) on HOME

My dream game is one where you can travel through each generation with your friends. I got all of my younger brothers into pokemon when I was a kid and we still play.

The elite four were so much stronger than Kieran it's not funny lmao.

Despite their rankings I'd argue Crispin is #3 and Lacey is like #4.

It helps a lot that all of the elite four have very good team synergy. Something the main game almost never does.
I took on Lacey first and for me she was the toughest tbh. Maybe because i was underleveled and didn't expect them to be that strong