Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Im not talking about the drain from enma actually.

Koh is basically 100% haki output continuously. And we don't know the limit for that amount of output.
i know i get that,and i get that we dont know the limit, but you can't disregard enma draining zoro prior to the ending of 1033 ,because we know its making him tired as shown in chapter 955 oda through enma had zoro close to exausted before he chose to go all out with his haki. Thats why he was so near death. Just to provide the reminders...and my bad not 4 times i only see 3 unless i missed one.

So logically with zoro wielding enma now and it not doing any unnecessary draining from him KoH mode gets a time limit increase because none of his ryou is being wasted like it was before, also not sure if oda meant to do this and forgot to add the smoke or if this is zoro coating a blade with AdvCoc but not using excess ryou, but we do have this panel where there is no ryou being used simply adv coc.

Personal opinion it makes sense to me that zoro could use either or just like luffy/kaido can choose to touch or not touch with adv coc zoro should be able to use adv coc with excess ryou=KoH or without excess ryou and just use AdvCoc

But the people that think Zoro will fight Borsalino think Luffy will fight Saturn and Saturn > Borsalino.

I don't get this argument.

Zoro fighting Borsalino wouldn't be outshining Luffy.
The zoro Stan’s arguing that luffy will fight Saturn and zoro kizaru are not doing it because they believe Saturn is so strong.
They’re doing it to shit on the admirals while at the same time to wank zoro for fighting one. While also trying to shit on luffy somehow

It’s never been about luffy and Saturn being to strong.

Lol Swordfans don't truly believe Saturn > Kizaru

They have Saturn > Kizaru based off rank, not power just like they have Zoro > Luffy despite Luffy being the captain.

The cycle will repeat itself, they said
  • King > Kaido
  • Pika > Dolfamingo
  • Kaku > Lucci
It's really nothing new.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The entire argument is nonsensical.

The main objective is to push Zoro > Luffy but when debating against the Admiral fans, they push Saturn > Kizaru not knowing that in the end they're fighting for what the opposition keeps reiterating that Luffy fights the superior oponnent.

Logic got lost along the way it seems.
No, this is just completely wrong.

The people who think Zoro to fight Saturn aren't trying to push Zoro > Luffy.

You're just completely wrong there.

The idea is more:
  • After defeating King, it's time for Zoro to face a Top Tier
  • Zoro is too strong for VAs
  • Zoro should get payback for the humiliation he suffered in Sabaody
  • Etc.

The Saturn > Borsalino thing isn't double standards nor inconsistency.

People that think Imu and the Gorosei would be the final villains expect them to be stronger than the Admirals.

You're just way off base here.

Honestly, I'm surprised at this appalling take from you. You're normally more charitable/even handed than this.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

They have Saturn > Kizaru based off rank, not power just like they have Zoro > Luffy despite Luffy being the captain.

The cycle will repeat itself, they said
  • King > Kaido
  • Pika > Dolfamingo
  • Kaku > Lucci
It's really nothing new.
All of this is wrong.

Which Zoro fans (other than Nik and his cult) said King is stronger than Kaido?

The claim was that King was more durable, not that he was stronger.

Most Zoro fans hyped Zoro vs Kaido.

I was the biggest Pica wanker and I never said that Pica > Doflamingo.

I dont think I ever saw Kaku > Lucci either.

Kamu's Amanedacchi was the most powerful Rankyaku, but overall Lucci was stronger etc.

Most Zoro fans don't think Zoro > Luffy either.

Nik does, and maybe a few others, but that's not the majority of the Zoro vs Borsalino crowd.

The zoro Stan’s arguing that luffy will fight Saturn and zoro kizaru are not doing it because they believe Saturn is so strong.
They’re doing it to shit on the admirals while at the same time to wank zoro for fighting one. While also trying to shit on luffy somehow
The main objective is to push Zoro > Luffy
There are no more than 5-10 people around here spaming Zoro > Luffy.

The majority of Zorofans have no problem with Luffy > Zoro so this argument about Saturn > Kizaru because every Zorofan wants to shit on Luffy or the Admirals is stupid.

If Saturn is stronger than Kizaru and fights Luffy that means that Luffy is still above Zoro.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

This isn't true.

I want Zoro to fight Borsalino, and I am on the Zoro Discord server, read the Zoro FC, etc. I'm also a major Zoro fan.

This isn't about shitting on the Admirals or shitting on Luffy for most Zoro fans.

It's about giving Zoro a great fight.

You guys are just flat out wrong about Zoro fan psychology.

Only a handful of Zoro fans are the Zoro > Luffy crowd, but they're far from the majority of people invested in Zoro vs Borsalino.

The commentators above are right. Most Zoro fans don't have a problem with Luffy > Zoro. Luffy fought Kaido 1v1 (although Kaido was weakened by constant battles), Luffy split the heavens, and the Monkey God's gun is one of the strongest attacks. It's just that Zoro fans really want to see a fight between Zoro and Kizaru, nothing more. Because Kizaru is a tough opponent.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

Dude wtf?

We Zoro fans have no problem with Luffy facing the strongest in the Arc.

If the Gorosei prove to be superior to the Admirals, then it wouldn't be a demerit to think that Luffy should face Saturn and not Kizaru. Both Kizaru and Saturn would be Top Tiers.

There are no more than 5-10 people around here spaming Zoro > Luffy.

The majority of Zorofans have no problem with Luffy > Zoro so this argument about Saturn > Kizaru because every Zorofan wants to shit on Luffy or the Admirals is stupid.

If Saturn is stronger than Kizaru and fights Luffy that means that Luffy is still above Zoro.
This isn't true.

I want Zoro to fight Borsalino, and I am on the Zoro Discord server, read the Zoro FC, etc. I'm also a major Zoro fan.

This isn't about shitting on the Admirals or shitting on Luffy for most Zoro fans.

It's about giving Zoro a great fight.

You guys are just flat out wrong about Zoro fan psychology.

Only a handful of Zoro fans are the Zoro > Luffy crowd, but they're far from the majority of people invested in Zoro vs Borsalino.
Dude wtf?

We Zoro fans have no problem with Luffy facing the strongest in the Arc.

If the Gorosei prove to be superior to the Admirals, then it wouldn't be a demerit to think that Luffy should face Saturn and not Kizaru. Both Kizaru and Saturn would be Top Tiers.
At the end of the day people acting like luffy and zoro are on the same level + Saturn and kizaru also being on the same level is still lowkey undermining luffy and his growth.

Luffy and zoro are not on the same level
When luffy fights Blackbeard zoro will fight shiryu
When/if luffy fights shanks zoro will fight beckman
When/if luffy fights imu zoro will fight nasjuro or s hawk or a holy knight idk

They’re not comparable and they aren’t beating comparable opponents

Also zoro beating kizaru shits on kizaru
Acting like he’s just a stepping stone before shiryu and mihawk is extremely cap. He’s an admiral a legit top tier just as much of not more than mihawk. Acting like mihawk is levels above the admirals is cap. Downplaying the the strength and importance of the admirals is lame as hell

So yeah at the end of the day zoro beating kizaru and luffy beating slightly stronger Saturn 100% shits on luffy and kizaru
:kayneshrug:

Also zoro beating kizaru shits on kizaru
Acting like he’s just a stepping stone before shiryu and mihawk is extremely cap. He’s an admiral a legit top tier just as much of not more than mihawk. Acting like mihawk is levels above the admirals is cap. Downplaying the the strength and importance of the admirals is lame as hell

So yeah at the end of the day zoro beating kizaru and luffy beating slightly stronger Saturn 100% shits on luffy and kizaru
The same 5-10 people who have Zoro > Luffy are the same people that trying to shit on Admirals.

Zoro doesnt necessarily have to defeat him. If Saturn is stronger and he's Luffy's victim Zoro's role could be to hold Kizaru away till Luffy defeats him or go away from Egghead. Nothing more nothing less

Both current luffy and kizaru are at the very worst on a similar tier and comparable to mihawk. Luffy even beat someone stronger than mihawk in wano

Putting zoro on the same level as luffy and kizaru but also believing he’s still far from mihawk in strength is stupid

Pretending y’all aren’t downplaying the emperors, admirals, and any other top tier that doesn’t help push the sword agenda by saying zoro is on their level is stupid.
Y’all are just purposely playing dumb

Y’all are just purposely playing dumb
Accusing other for something you do every day is pathetic.
Both current luffy and kizaru are at the very worst on a similar tier and comparable to mihawk. Luffy even beat someone stronger than mihawk in wano
Zoro is below Luffy but proved himself that he can stand against top tier opponents even for a short period of time.

If current Zoro is able to stall Kizaru what stops him from stalling Mihawk ?

Accusing other for something you do every day is pathetic.

Zoro is below Luffy but proved himself that he can stand against top tier opponents even for a short period of time.

If current Zoro is able to stall Kizaru what stops him from stalling Mihawk ?
If the whole zoro vs kizaru argument is that he’ll just temporarily stall him what’s the point. We’ve seen multiple characters stall admirals and top tiers in general
Who cares about stalling at this point
:sanmoji:

There’s nothing wrong with that
But like I said when people act like he’s on kizaru or luffy’s level but not mihawks it’s dumb

It's the same thing again , History repeats itself ; Clowns like @Albino 👑 @JoNdule Cry about Zoro vs Kizaru ( Kaido ) Not happening ; and Oda stalls things out by either making Zoro fighting irrelevant opponents Like VAs in this case ( Apoo ) and these mfs become Optimistic but when the time comes these Zoro fans advise them to Wait by giving good reasoning and narratives that won't make Luffy Being Outshined but they still deny it until the time comes for Zoro to show OFF ; Zoro vs Kizaru ( Kaido ) happens and then these clowns either disappear for good ( @Albino 👑 ) Or delete their accounts for X time and say it's a fanservice ( @JoNdule ) ; I thought these clowns learnt a thing in Wano with The Ls they kept collecting each week but apparently they didn't.

If the whole zoro vs kizaru argument is that he’ll just temporarily stall him what’s the point. We’ve seen multiple characters stall admirals and top tiers in general

But like I said when people act like he’s on kizaru or luffy’s level but not mihawks it’s dumb
Before the rooftop you were saying pretty much the same things, that Zoro dont belong there, he will face Kyoshiro, WsW etc etc

If Zoro fighting on rooftop didnt shit on 2 Yonko then Zoro with new PUs doing a bit better against 1 Admiral wont shit on them either.

Kaido almost lost to Oden and you think kaido is stronger than mihawk. Lol you just don't know how to powerscale