Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Only admiral luffy will focus is Akainu
Coby will finish that loser.
Garp failed to finish him off in MF, his previous beloved disciple Aokiji lost due to DF disadvantage, following the inherited dream theme of the manga, it is only natural that Garp's new beloved disciple will finish the job.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Important point to make here, Zoro CAN fight an admiral and probably beat one extreme diff, but he WON'T do that before Luffy.
But the people that think Zoro will fight Borsalino think Luffy will fight Saturn and Saturn > Borsalino.

I don't get this argument.

Zoro fighting Borsalino wouldn't be outshining Luffy.

But the people that think Zoro will fight Borsalino think Luffy will fight Saturn and Saturn > Borsalino.

The entire argument is nonsensical.

The main objective is to push Zoro > Luffy but when debating against the Admiral fans, they push Saturn > Kizaru not knowing that in the end they're fighting for what the opposition keeps reiterating that Luffy fights the superior oponnent.

Logic got lost along the way it seems.

Same folks that label the rest of the gorosei as End Game fight for Zoro/Sanji/Sabo etc
Also label them weaker Than Kizaru

Doesnt make sense imo
Post automatically merged:

The main objective is to push Zoro > Luffy but when debating against the Admiral fans, they push Saturn > Kizaru not knowing that in the end they're fighting for what the opposition keeps reiterating that Luffy fights the superior oponnent.

How will it be Zoro > luffy if Saturn is the superior opponent lol

How strong do you think Saturn is ?

Koh and Asura as big of a boost they are, the downside is bad. Asura is a singular attack and koh requires 100% haki output continuously, which for now we can't confirm if zoro can do it for prolonged time.

Rayleigh even now in his old age portrays a huge threat like we have seen at sabaody and amazon lily. We cant say the same for zoro in those same situations. Its not about stats/feats, its simply about clout and portrayal within verse.

Admirals at every point have been shown to shit on commanders. And as much i like zoro and want to deny it, he still counts as a commander

And honestly after wano, you can tell oda doesn't give a shit about anyone aside from Luffy. He does his best to keep the others in luffy's shadow.
Logically though we know zoros time in KoH has to be more than what we saw from him in his fight with king, because before he even chose to go all out in 1033 enma drained him 4 times and we know that makes him tired and wasted his haki... in egghead zoro has used enma and so far no unnecessary draining what so ever.

Because Kizaru is cool and Zoro is cool, so I want to see a duel between Zoro and Kizaru. And so that Luffy fans do not get upset, they say that Saturn is stronger (which is true). Kizaru is now more interesting than Saturn. That's it
Post automatically merged:

Because Kizaru is cool and Zoro is cool, so I want to see a duel between Zoro and Kizaru. And so that Luffy fans do not get upset, they say that Saturn is stronger (which is true). Kizar is more interested in Saturn at the moment, that's all
But I suggest that both sides calm down, because in any case, Kizaru will not be defeated in this arc. What's the point of defeating one of the strongest fighters of the Marines in the exposition arc?

Last edited:
Logically though we know zoros time in KoH has to be more than what we saw from him in his fight with king, because before he even chose to go all out in 1033 enma drained him 4 times and we know that makes him tired and wasted his haki... in egghead zoro has used enma and so far no unnecessary draining what so ever.
Im not talking about the drain from enma actually.

Koh is basically 100% haki output continuously. And we don't know the limit for that amount of output.

Your local stores will run out of tissue supplies if you continue crying this hard.
That's the truth though.
Just like the days of "mighty Vice Admirals" were finished in Dressrosa saga, with multiple VAs (Vergo, Smoker, Maynard, Bastille) kept jobbing. Now is the turn for "mighty Admirals" to be finished. Akainu became pussy doing paperwork behind his desk, Aokiji jobbed to Garp if only Shiryu didn't weakened him, Greenbull jobbed to Shanks, Fujitora is most likely dead, and now Kizaru will fall too in Egghead.

From now on, it's gonna be the days of Gorosei and Im-sama, the stage of Yonko/Admirals are over.

That's the truth though.
Just like the days of "mighty Vice Admirals" were finished in Dressrosa saga, with multiple VAs (Vergo, Smoker, Maynard, Bastille) kept jobbing. Now is the turn for "mighty Admirals" to be finished. Akainu became pussy doing paperwork behind his desk, Aokiji jobbed to Garp if only Shiryu didn't weakened him, Greenbull jobbed to Shanks, Fujitora is most likely dead, and now Kizaru will fall too in Egghead.

From now on, it's gonna be the days of Gorosei and Im-sama, the stage of Yonko/Admirals are over.
So you're simply proving that you haven't even read my discussion with your fellow sword brother. I'm the one saying that Kizaru goes down here while he claims the opossite.

You're in the wrong discussion here. The endgame relevancy of the Admirals is not the topic and yes the endgame does belong to Imu and the Gorosei, when have I said different?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

This is how I see it assuming Saturn is top tier

Luffy will fight kizaru at the beginning. Saturn won't step up in the beginning to fight luffy

Saturn will intervene - either he will go at VP which will make Luffy intervene or Saturn himself comes in between Luffy and kizaru

This will leave room for kizaru vs zoro clash/fight.

But let me be clear here because there are some who thinks fighting means beating someone - zoro won't beat kizaru

This is how I see it assuming Saturn is top tier

Luffy will fight kizaru at the beginning. Saturn won't step up in the beginning to fight luffy

Saturn will intervene - either he will go at VP which will make Luffy intervene or Saturn himself comes in between Luffy and kizaru

This will leave room for kizaru vs zoro clash/fight.

But let me be clear here because there are some who thinks fighting means beating someone - zoro won't beat kizaru
Since when has Luffy stopped fightingg a major villain midway to go save fight another lol

Also Oda will make someone else save Vegapunk if Saturn steps up

K

Kotone

I think Sanji should fight Kizaru

It's time for Sanji to separate from Zoro

Zoro is luffys RHM and needs to fight the yc1s