Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
exactly, if vas are to weak for zoro then they are weak sanji and jimbe
so either zoro and sanji fights kizaru or zoro fights an vice admiral that is strong
Zoro is closer to Luffy than to Jimbe/Sanji though.

Zoro and Sanji tag teaming Borsalino makes little sense.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
All it takes is for the VA to have some stupid DF that conveniently hard counters Zoro

Zoro defeated Kaku then immediately got severely nerfed by a fodder with a rust fruit
Haki can negate DF abilities.

If Zoro And Sanji both fight VAs? Still going to believe this
Nah I won't.

My actual position is: "eh, IDK. Could go either way".

Both sides have good arguments.

See e.g.:

Though there are caveats. If Zoro stomps his VA opponent in Base while Sanji needs Ifrit Jambe for his, it won't reinforce Zoro being closer to Sanji.

If Zoro and Sanji vs VAs is a King and Queen style fight where both are really pushed by opponents with close bounties, I'll accept that Zoro is closer to Sanji.

Lol right?
No way we get that many full on fights
Even Luffy's fight will most likely be either a one sided skirmiah or lack a satisfying conclusion
I think it will be similar to WCI where Luffy gets a full fight, Zoro and/or Sanji some half assed fight, while the rest of straw hats fight their way through to open an escape perhaps with Sentomaru, CP0, Pacifista

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Remind me real quick. What was the reason Kizaru showed up to Sabaody again, which caused the breakup of the crew?

That was Luffys greatest blunder, and one that needs to be rectified by his own hands.

Also, whose mentor was it that saved them on Sabaody?

Which Admiral was the first to stop Luffys progression from saving Ace during Marineford?
Kuma caused the crews break up not kizaru.

Yes the swordsman right hand saved ZORO form kizaru
Kizaru who then went on to match up with Marco Ray Ben Beckman

The admiral luffy has met he has by far the least interactions with.

So did mihawk luffy ain't fighting him either

Crazy people still bet against Luffy this far in the series, he is obviously gonna fight Kizaru. There is a reason Oda brought 1 admiral and 9 vice-admirals to match our own 1 yonko and 9 underlings.
Also what is this vice admirals downplay ? Why wouldn't some of them be able to give Zoro and Sanji decent fights ? You guys really think only 4 characters in the entire navy are able to give a fight to yonko commanders ?
Vice admirals are weaklings with a weak design. These are literally the same captains or lieutenants, they are no different from ordinary soldiers. They have no feats. They are extras

HA001

β€Ž
I think it will be similar to WCI where Luffy gets a full fight, Zoro and/or Sanji some half assed fight, while the rest of straw hats fight their way through to open an escape perhaps with Sentomaru, CP0, Pacifista
Sanji spent the arc making a cake
Whilst the other were running from meme.

Zoro doesn't fit into either of these motifs

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Zoro isn't beyond that level.

Yet.
Zoro's fight with King says otherwise.

I say he’s on the same level overall as the admirals. With him not definitively being over any of them for sure. If you think that’s downplay that’s on you
  • Mihawk has a significantly higher bounty than Admirals
  • Mihawk has superior portrayal to Shanks who has decisively superiors portrayal to Aramaki
He's a level above them.

• Mihawk has superior portrayal to Shanks who has decisively superiors portrayal to Aramaki
He's a level above them.
Thats why he's put under buggy and Buggy equals Shanks

Cross Guild bounties =/= Admirals true worth
Mihawk/warlords WG bounties are inflated , it doesn't represent their true PLs either

Seraphim won't fight now.
A va won't hold zoro for long.
They're not going to stand around when the entire arc revolved around them.

Listen, it's easy actually. Nobody says Kizaru and Zoro can't clash, I'm sure they will but as seen with Doffy, then Katakuri, then Kaido if there's a 1v1 boss fight to be fought in an arc, Luffy is the one that's going to fight it and that's just reality.

Saturn literally doesn't want anyone to know he's here so how exactly does he transition from hiding into fist fighting with Luffy with his shirt ripped off in a span of 3 chapters ?

So if Zoro and Kizaru have an all out fight in a couple chapters, is Luffy fighting Goatbeard ? Or waiting till Saturn comes ?

I don't believe that Kizaru will be defeatedin this arch. Is there a chance of a clash between Kizaru and Zoro (yes, quite high). In general, everything will depend on Saturn, if he takes part in a fight, then he is for Goofy, if not, then most likely Goofy will face Kizaru without a clear winner. Just as it can collide from Zoro. But I don't count on a full-fledged fight, neither Goofy vs Kizaru, nor Zoro vs Kizaru

He's a level above them.
Different bounty systems
When we see kuzan’s bounty it’d be more of an actual conversation

Mihawk is a stronger swordsman than shanks. He does just get blessed all shanks feats, portrayal, and abilities

HA001

β€Ž
They're not going to stand around when the entire arc revolved around them.

Listen, it's easy actually. Nobody says Kizaru and Zoro can't clash, I'm sure they will but as seen with Doffy, then Katakuri, then Kaido if there's a 1v1 boss fight to be fought in an arc, Luffy is the one that's going to fight it and that's just reality.

Saturn literally doesn't want anyone to know he's here so how exactly does he transition from hiding into fist fighting with Luffy with his shirt ripped off in a span of 3 chapters ?

So if Zoro and Kizaru have an all out fight in a couple chapters, is Luffy fighting Goatbeard ? Or waiting till Saturn comes ?
Saturn needs to get beyond everyone to reach the seraphim to order them to fight in the first place is the point.

If kizaru is zoros admiral to fight he's not fighting luffy its that simple.
Post automatically merged:

Different bounty systems
When we see kuzan’s bounty it’d be more of an actual conversation

Mihawk is a stronger swordsman than shanks. He does just get blessed all shanks feats, portrayal, and abilities
Stronger swordsman means whatever shanks does with a sword mihawk can do better.