Future Events Alright Zoro fans and Sanji fans. It's time to accept and hype up Fujitora and Aramaki.

With the latest chapter 1106, it's obvious that we are going to get Luffy vs Kizaru round 2, no amount cope will change that.

I know plenty of Zoro and Sanji fans wanted to see them fight against Kizaru but that fight isn't happening, Zoro isn't fighting Kizaru and neither is Sanji, the one who will fight and defeat Kizaru at the end of this arc will be Luffy.

I will say this though if Kizaru really doesn't get defeated and removed from the story during this arc, then maybe I could see Zoro vs Kizaru during the final battle against the Marines.

Anyways not to worry Zoro fans and Sanji fans, there are two Admirals that they will still fight against in the future when we get the final battle against the Marines, and they are Fujitora and Aramaki.:shocking:

But Fujitora is going to switch sides and defect from the Marines I hear you say, so far all of that theory is just nothing but headcanon, not saying it won't happen but for now I do believe that Fujitora will remain on the side of the Marines and stay as a antagonist.:owo:

Remember when Luffy fought and defeated YC1 Katakuri during the WCI arc and then in the Wano arc Luffy fough and defeated a much stronger opponent Kaido, with Zoro and Sanji then fighting and defeated two Yonko Commanders King and Queen.

WCI: Luffy fights and defeats YC1 Katakuri.

Wano: Zoro and Sanji fight and defeat YC1 and YC2 King and Queen.

And now on Egghead we currently have Luffy vs Kizaru.

I think it's obvious that in the future when we get to the final battle against the Marines, Luffy will be fighting and then defeating Fleet Admiral Sakazuki, while Zoro and Sanji will fight and defeat the two remaining Admirals left Fujitora and Aramaki.

Heck Zoro already had a brief clash with Fujitora during the Dressrosa arc.:wellwell:

Even with using his devil fruit ability, Fujitora still uses a sword when he fights, Fujitora also fits as the usual opponent for Zoro, being the more serious type of enemies that Zoro usually fights against.

While Aramaki fits more as the usual Sanji opponent, being in the more goofy personality but also cruel and evil.

Now it's time to stop coping and accept the possibility of Zoro vs Fujitora and Sanji vs Aramaki.:zehaha:

It's not too late! Zoro fans while you still have time, hype up Fujitora, and Sanji fans hype up Aramaki.

They will be future opponents for Zoro and Sanji.:kata:

Random Tags: @TheAncientCenturion @Shiroyru @Paperchampion23 @Fujishiro @Tyki_Mikk @MarineHQ @GUI VI @MonsterZoro @Julius @Sir Yasheen @zzShinichi @EmperorKinyagi @Doggo

current Zoro>all 3 admirals, they are weaker than kaido let alone hybrid kaido who was mortaly wounded by rooftop zoro (anyone else will be dead). the longer oda delay zoro vs the admiral the stronger he become.
Post automatically merged:

We dont need to wank admiraLs

Kid and law vs ryokugyu and fujitora
:kayneshrug:
Can’t imagine luffy fighting akainu while zosan fight them. If it happens it either means akainu is getting blueno’d or the gap between akainu and them is massive

Impossible. There isn't enough space in this manga for Zoro to have a full fight with Fujitora, as he still has to face Shiryu and Mihawk in different arcs. There is no space in this manga to make an arc dedicated exclusively to the admiral either.

Oda could always squeeze in CG and make Zoro fight Mihawk but so far Oda keeps having Zoro and Sanji fight the top 2 in an organisation so it would be weird for just Sanji to fight an Admiral
I mean, its just so blatantly clear with character roles, and it absolutely was mind boggling having to explain it to people in Wano over and over again because they couldnt get over ZKK.

Whenever the duo exists, Zoro and Sanji ALWAYS fight the same archetypes: the calm swordsman and essentric weirdo. This was the case for:

- Mr 1 and Mr 2
- Kaku and Jabra
- King and Queen

And you can make the same exact case for:

- Shiryu and (possibly) Laffite
- Fujitora and Ryokugyuu

And no, it does not exist in every arc. This arc does not have one, unless 2 of the VAs magically represent this duo later, but where it does, it gets fulfilled.

We are 3 for 3 on that mindset, and its simply a thing Oda does.

If Luffy defeats Kizaru, then all thats left are Akain, Fuji and Ryokugyuu. Fujitora is still a Marine at the end of the day, and theres nothing indicating he's going to turncoat when he's clearly the cause of the Shichibukai being abolished. Antagonism does not equal villainy. People do not have to be evil to be fought.