Which Leg did Vergo use?

• Left Leg

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Right leg

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say that I ain't reading all that but also that right leg meme do still be funny even to this day and I really don't care about One Piss anymore, so you know what? Sure, I'll agree. Vergod used his right leg to metaphorically dick slap Sanji. Is it true? Don't care. Is it funny? Yes.

Last edited:
That's fair but if it is hardening only that makes Vergo's feat even more impressive imo.
Post automatically merged:

@Sentinel Do you agree with Zoro's Internal Destruction?
Idk, there are no statements confirming it but Zoro doesn't really need that, neither does Vergo. Both are confirmed Ryuo users since they're able to channel their haki in foreign objects.

Btw, I think Doflamingo might have Ryuo too:

There was no DF or muscle flexing at play during this feat. Plus, Doflamingo was barely keeping on his legs, wobbling like crazy.

Therefore, the only conclusion is that Doflamingo immediately released a huge haki shockwave which broke a chunk of this large mountain.

Idk, there are no statements confirming it but Zoro doesn't really need that, neither does Vergo. Both are confirmed Ryuo users since they're able to channel their haki in foreign objects.

Btw, I think Doflamingo might have Ryuo too:

There was no DF or muscle flexing at play during this feat. Plus, Doflamingo was barely keeping on his legs, wobbling like crazy.

Therefore, the only conclusion is that Doflamingo immediately released a huge haki shockwave which broke a chunk of this large mountain.
Why do we need Statements confirming it? Rayleigh wasn't confirmed until Wano.

He did Internal Destruction starting with Barrier and broke swords internally with same SFX as Internal Destruction.

He doesn't need it but he still has it because he's overpowered like that.

Zoro doesn't have internal destruction, he just snapped Hyozou's swords vertically. Zoro's reaction towards Luffy's internal destruction didn't suggest he was familiar with it or could use it as well. @ShishioIsBack

Lmao what reaction? He isn't even shocked by it, he's simply affirming, so Haki Luffy has been using is internal destruction after all.

How would he snap the swords lmao? Did he grab them individually with his hands and snap them?

He said "You can't get passed my barrier" meaning Zoro never touched Hyozou and from that Barrier he released internal destruction to break the swords with same sfx and Luffy using internal destruction.

Lmao what reaction? He isn't even shocked by it, he's simply affirming, so Haki Luffy has been using is internal destruction after all.

How would he snap the swords lmao? Did he grab them individually with his hands and snap them?

He said "You can't get passed my barrier" meaning Zoro never touched Hyozou and from that Barrier he released internal destruction to break the swords with same sfx and Luffy using internal destruction.
Because he didn't really refer to the type of Haki or elaborate how Luffy managed to do it, he simply referred it to "the Haki he learned from the old man".

How would he snap the swords? Zoro is able to do all kinds of fancy stuff, including creating a persistent tornado that cuts everything it crosses, so why is it far fetched that Zoro broke through the swords vertically using slashes? Nothing implies it was internal destruction Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.