Which Leg did Vergo use?

• Left Leg

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Right leg

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you two discuss this stuff in ThirstyGen? I left this discord server a few months ago, so I don't know the entire context besides the ChatGPT footage presented in this thread.

Honestly, like I said, the arguments presented by you and crit sure make sense when you look at realistic kicking choreography. But just like many other illogical things happening in One Piece, I doubt Oda cared that much. Or he did care and switched Vergo's kicking stance to make it more real and not illogical. It's also highly possible.
Yeah me and Critical or @Helda (change your name bro lmao) had the discussion but unironically it really hit me when I attempted to prove wrong by showing him Round House kick and how Vergo is doing round house kick (I didn't pay much attention to panel as I didn't care about Vergo) and then I noticed how Vergo doesn't look like he's doing round house kick at all and doing Round House kick like that is biomechanically impossible.

That's when I started to talk to critical and we discussed inconsistencies. I am not sure if Switch Leg thing is true or not but it damn sure is a Good Argument from Critical and something that was never warranted all the ridiculing he received over the years. At least listen to what the man is saying.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yeah me and Critical or @Helda (change your name bro lmao) had the discussion but unironically it really hit me when I attempted to prove wrong by showing him Round House kick and how Vergo is doing round house kick (I didn't pay much attention to panel as I didn't care about Vergo) and then I noticed how Vergo doesn't look like he's doing round house kick at all and doing Round House kick like that is biomechanically impossible.

That's when I started to talk to critical and we discussed inconsistencies. I am not sure if Switch Leg thing is true or not but it damn sure is a Good Argument from Critical and something that was never warranted all the ridiculing he received over the years. At least listen to what the man is saying.
after all this evidance you still have doubts ?

after all this evidance you still have doubts ?
Majority of this evidence is against Vergo performing round house kick. But I am still non convinced of Cris Cross movement and Internal destruction, I am not saying it is impossible, but artistic cues like Shading Lines, the lack of presence of internal destruction SFX, the lack of Barrier as Sanji's kick making direct contact etc is also present.

One answer is switch leg
One answer is Oda's inconsistency

According to my art interpretation scaling, ChatGPT >>>>>Oda >>>>>Professional drawers at Toei

I know who I'm trusting :cryabit:
It took me only one question to get an unreliable answer from ChatGPT:

(Dinosaurs never went extinct as birds are theropods).

Another example more pertinent to our discussion:

Indeed, that makes sense...

...Oh, no...! But wait...

...ChatGPT, you're starting to sound nonsensical...

...Oh, damn! I guess I was wrong, but hang on a second...

...But, ChatGPT, that's exactly what I said to Critical Mindset and company, are you betraying them...?

It takes four simple questions to make ChatGPT change its opinion; in quite a turncoat way, I must say. Which is why, yes, maybe you people should trust what 99,99% of readers interpreted from the scene, and what 100% of professional drawers adapting it interpreted too when they had to adapt the panels, instead of, again, an unreliable tool which can't even answer my dinosaurs question correctly.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Majority of this evidence is against Vergo performing round house kick. But I am still non convinced of Cris Cross movement and Internal destruction, I am not saying it is impossible, but artistic cues like Shading Lines, the lack of presence of internal destruction SFX, the lack of Barrier as Sanji's kick making direct contact etc is also present.

One answer is switch leg
One answer is Oda's inconsistency
I dont think Sanji is strong enough for SFX to happen

No but I am saying Zoro has known Internal Destruction Haki since Fishman Island
Mihawk was simply a better Haki teacher than Rayleigh. Idk why he even left the remaining 6 months when he could just easily teach Luffy Ryuo at least.
I never was Sanji fan just use him to get some sense into Zoroturds who are most annoying fanbase ever
But you gotta admit where they come from.
Zoro is one of the few characters, who is stoic, powerful, rarely receives Ls, is constantly on his grinding mind, doesn't simp, is loyal, determined and watch around those important to him.

Mihawk was simply a better Haki teacher than Rayleigh. Idk why he even left the remaining 6 months when he could just easily teach Luffy Ryuo at least.

Zoro is one of the few characters, who is stoic, powerful, rarely receives Ls, is constantly on his grinding mind, doesn't simp, is loyal, determined and watch around those important to him.
Had to go back to the bar and drink

Lets keep the topic closer to the thread tho
Post automatically merged:

Is Sanji's portrayal not atrocious this arc even by Sanji standards?

Last edited:
explain this to me
If it was left leg how did he do this? how did he extended hes leg straight ? and still face sanji same ? animators even knew this shit but you idiots dont
I guess you are trolling here, right? In that animation Vergo is using his left leg all the time.

The coath is hanging from Vergo's left leg, which is why the fabric highly wrinkles so close to Vergo's left side of his hip and why every fold converges into that. This is where

For the fabric to behave like that by hanging from the right leg, since the coat is quite closed up until its lower area, said right leg would be coming from Vergo's left hip bone. If Vergo was kicking with his right leg here, the fabric's fold would be positioned way more towards the left side of the panel as we see it.

They are the same wrinkles and folds you see in this image I posted before where a professional drawers adapts the panel:

And this is the last thing I say on this issue because everything I had to say was said years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.