Questions & Mysteries Animes/mangas that you will never watch/read?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
AoT. DS. MHA.

AoT - overlyhyped and not as great as everyone makes it out to be - i also heard they had a GoT ending so cant imagine myself giving something a go to be utterly disappointed.

DS - tried giving it a go couldnt see the "hype" or what made it so "good" another midtier Shonen

MHA watched/read up to i forget the arc maybe animes 4th season after the parents all came outto join the battle it was pretty good up til then then lost its spark, didnt think it was the strongest or as best as everyone else thought

wtf is wrong with you?
Post automatically merged:

My list and reasons:
Dragon Ball:This was the manga that created the concept of "Generic Shonen". I recently learned that the secret to being jam-packed with franchises that you love is to avoid cliches that everyone knows,so Dragon Ball is one of the franchises that aren't worth my time.
Naruto:A manga that follows the trends of protagonist full of cliches and horribly written female cast. And i'm informed that the ending was a clusterfuck that went down in history.
Black Clover:It follows the outdated cliches "The protagonist wants to be the best in whatever the theme of his universe is." and "A powerless protagonist is bestowed with a massive power by someone/something due to having the necessary qualities."
One Punch Man:
I took a sunday day to binge it last year out of curiosity. At that time,the manga was in the part where Saitama accepts Tareo's request to defeat Garou. I added it to the list because the story is about a gag protagonist in a universe of serious things. I like stories where the sense of realism is well-balanced across the board not matter how fanciful the universe is,because there are many truths about life that even fiction cannot ignore.
Attack on Titan:When a author uses a concept that everyone knows in his story,like demons or dragons,he needs to use it in a inspired and innovative way in order to make it engrossing. From what i've read about AOT,it doesn't seem to use the concept of "evil giants" in any inspired and innovative way,so it doesn't pique my interest. And i'm informed that the ending was a clusterfuck.
My Hero Academia:Another manga that follows the outdated cliche "A powerless protagonist is bestowed with a massive power by someone/something due to having the necessary qualities.". And i'm informed that it's a sloppily written manga,with the aspects like the definitions of heroes and villains,the definitions of right and wrong,the character development and etc being sloppily handled.
@Fuckthis3 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Warchief Sanji D Goat @RayanOO @Uncle Van @BangOO🍅 @Peroroncino
@Rej @SakazOuki @Sebastian Michaelis @lee33 @Cross_Marian
this guy i like.

And why?

Can't see myself watching any of the long ass animes like Dragon Ball, Naruto etc I don't have time for them anymore

sporty and harem animes sucks too
sport anime/mangas are goated have you ever given them ago?

almost forgot JoJo - love the power system think its one of the greatest, like nen and now curse techs but JoJo i can not stand the show haha

maybe ill give the manga a go in the future cause i do like their PS a lot and some good friends here live and die by it. (chrisu micu i miss you & your mafia series}

from the series i mentioned i think other series could use more shine like MS100, Moribito, Death Parade and Vinland Saga those all put mha.ds and aot to shame tbh

Last edited:
AoT. DS. MHA.

AoT - overlyhyped and not as great as everyone makes it out to be - i also heard they had a GoT ending so cant imagine myself giving something a go to be utterly disappointed.

DS - tried giving it a go couldnt see the "hype" or what made it so "good" another midtier Shonen

MHA watched/read up to i forget the arc maybe animes 4th season after the parents all came outto join the battle it was pretty good up til then then lost its spark, didnt think it was the strongest or as best as everyone else thought

wtf is wrong with you?

this guy i like.

sport anime/mangas are goated have you ever given them ago?

almost forgot JoJo - love the power system think its one of the greatest, like nen and now curse techs but JoJo i can not stand the show haha

maybe ill give the manga a go in the future cause i do like their PS a lot and some good friends here live and die by it. (chrisu micu i miss you & your mafia series}

from the series i mentioned i think other series could use more shine like MS100, Moribito, Death Parade and Vinland Saga those all put mha.ds and aot to shame tbh
Did you manage to make it pass part 1 of Jojo? and ChrisMic is GOATED, he also put me on it.

no i couldnt do it mic told me to continue watching it but s1 is just something i couldnt sit through
Ooof i see, well I guess I can't tell you anything else besides get through that hurtle lol. I am pretty sure Chris told you everything after that is where Jojo becomes good.

My only other suggestion is to skip it and come back to it.

Most of them. Some I started and just abandoned like dead man wonderland, MHA, shingeki no kyojin(might finish that), jijutsu kaisen, one piece.

I might finish demon slayer just because the fights are pretty.

I will never read Kenshin because p*do author
I think he wrote another manga called rave something that was suppouse to be good but I never started it.