Questions & Mysteries Animes/mangas that you will never watch/read?

None of the modern anime. I’ve seen a little of MHA, Black Clover and Jujutsu Kaisen, all three are too much of a Naruto/Bleach knock off in their respective beginnings. JJK stands out a bit for not going hard on that and having tolerable characters. What is there to look forward to if is just recycled tropes and settings packaged as a new series? The other ones consists of genres that I don’t enjoy anyway even if they may be solid in their own standards. The Korean manwhas are more enjoyable tbh. YuYu Hakusho and Code Geass I wanted to watch for the longest time both seemed interesting, but I got spoiled on Code Grass’s ending so I just put it off and never seen it, won’t see both of these either since I ain’t got the interest any longer.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I just finished reading YYH lol. And it was awesome. Towards the ending it was rushed and it leaves a bit of a sour taste but it was due to Togashi's health issues, so it's understandable but outside of that it was great. I think with like 2 more volumes it would have been perfect. The Dark Tournament arc is a strong contender for the best tournament arc in manga ngl.

You're really missing out with this one ngl. I understand being spoiled about it, but seeing one of the best anime/manga protagonists and characters in action would imo still be worth it.

I am done with Shounen unless it is short, gets to the point and has really good animation like JJK. Most of my favorite manga are Seinen so I am hoping for a good Seinen to come out (unless there is one out already that i don't know of).

If only this thread was created 13 years ago to warn me not to read One Piece.

I hate Anime in general, the VAs make annoying tones that sound noisy to me most of the time
There are a few exceptions, HxH and OP VAs are particularly great, but overall I dont remember actually watching an anime besides HxH and FMA (FMA sucks)

For manga there are multiple with pretty weird designs, particularly JoJo, creepy shit lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I just finished reading YYH lol. And it was awesome. Towards the ending it was rushed and it leaves a bit of a sour taste but it was due to Togashi's health issues, so it's understandable but outside of that it was great. I think with like 2 more volumes it would have been perfect. The Dark Tournament arc is a strong contender for the best tournament arc in manga ngl.

You're really missing out with this one ngl. I understand being spoiled about it, but seeing one of the best anime/manga protagonists and characters in action would imo still be worth it.
Seinen > Shounen yay

But there is too much good seinen floating around. Just gotta open up to more genre.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I am done with Shounen unless it is short, gets to the point and has really good animation like JJK. Most of my favorite manga are Seinen so I am hoping for a good Seinen to come out (unless there is one out already that i don't know of).

Yo Rej did you mean to quote @lee33 and not me lol?
yes, my bad, that's what happens when slacking on the mobile phone :josad: thanks pal for correcting

My list and reasons:
Dragon Ball:This was the manga that created the concept of "Generic Shonen". I recently learned that the secret to being jam-packed with franchises that you love is to avoid cliches that everyone knows,so Dragon Ball is one of the franchises that aren't worth my time.
Naruto:A manga that follows the trends of protagonist full of cliches and horribly written female cast. And i'm informed that the ending was a clusterfuck that went down in history.
Black Clover:It follows the outdated cliches "The protagonist wants to be the best in whatever the theme of his universe is." and "A powerless protagonist is bestowed with a massive power by someone/something due to having the necessary qualities."
One Punch Man:
I took a sunday day to binge it last year out of curiosity. At that time,the manga was in the part where Saitama accepts Tareo's request to defeat Garou. I added it to the list because the story is about a gag protagonist in a universe of serious things. I like stories where the sense of realism is well-balanced across the board not matter how fanciful the universe is,because there are many truths about life that even fiction cannot ignore.
Attack on Titan:When a author uses a concept that everyone knows in his story,like demons or dragons,he needs to use it in a inspired and innovative way in order to make it engrossing. From what i've read about AOT,it doesn't seem to use the concept of "evil giants" in any inspired and innovative way,so it doesn't pique my interest. And i'm informed that the ending was a clusterfuck.
My Hero Academia:Another manga that follows the outdated cliche "A powerless protagonist is bestowed with a massive power by someone/something due to having the necessary qualities.". And i'm informed that it's a sloppily written manga,with the aspects like the definitions of heroes and villains,the definitions of right and wrong,the character development and etc being sloppily handled.
@Fuckthis3 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Warchief Sanji D Goat @RayanOO @Uncle Van @BangOO🍅 @Peroroncino
@Rej @SakazOuki @Sebastian Michaelis @lee33 @Cross_Marian

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Attack on Titan:When a author uses a concept that everyone knows in his story,like demons or dragons,he needs to use it in a inspired and innovative way in order to make it engrossing. From what i've read about AOT,it doesn't seem to use the concept of "evil giants" in any inspired and innovative way,so it doesn't pique my interest. And i'm informed that the ending was a clusterfuck.
The ending is indeed clusterfuck

But everything else is top tier

And you were misinformed the Titans were really good and terrifying.

And the anime is really good and well animated. You should watch it,

I Like the anime which can make me interest from 1 or 2nd episode
And these are the ones I really tried but didn't get them
Naruto
Bleach
Haikyuu
Jojo
Only vouching for Jojo. Part 1 is notoriously knows as the worst part. If you can get over that hurdle everything else will be fun.

As things I'll never watch that are popular

Demon Slayer, the animation couldnt save it
from being a snoozefest.

Mashle, I picked the first episode and dropped it. I get the appeal but I am not looking towards another overpowered MC in another style. One Punch and Mob did it better for that Genre.

Hells Paradise: I read the Manga, hard pass on the Anime.

DeathNote: MOI Chemical romance edgy cringe ass MC, like give me soibaby Deku over this edgelord, I just cant get pass that.

Can you tell me about all the seinen manga you know?
Maybe there are some i haven't heard of yet and i can add them to my reading list.

My list and reasons:
Dragon Ball:This was the manga that created the concept of "Generic Shonen". I recently learned that the secret to being jam-packed with franchises that you love is to avoid cliches that everyone knows,so Dragon Ball is one of the franchises that aren't worth my time.
Naruto:A manga that follows the trends of protagonist full of cliches and horribly written female cast. And i'm informed that the ending was a clusterfuck that went down in history.
Black Clover:It follows the outdated cliches "The protagonist wants to be the best in whatever the theme of his universe is." and "A powerless protagonist is bestowed with a massive power by someone/something due to having the necessary qualities."
One Punch Man:
I took a sunday day to binge it last year out of curiosity. At that time,the manga was in the part where Saitama accepts Tareo's request to defeat Garou. I added it to the list because the story is about a gag protagonist in a universe of serious things. I like stories where the sense of realism is well-balanced across the board not matter how fanciful the universe is,because there are many truths about life that even fiction cannot ignore.
My Hero Academia:Another manga that follows the outdated cliche "A powerless protagonist is bestowed with a massive power by someone/something due to having the necessary qualities.". And i'm informed that it's a sloppily written manga,with the aspects like the definitions of heroes and villains,the definitions of right and wrong,the character development and etc being sloppily handled.
@Fuckthis3 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Warchief Sanji D Goat @RayanOO @Uncle Van @BangOO🍅 @Peroroncino
@Rej @SakazOuki @Sebastian Michaelis @lee33 @Cross_Marian
Haha i like all those except for MHA. Dragon Ball was my first exposure to anime so I can never say anything bad about it.
Post automatically merged:

Can you tell me about all the seinen manga you know?
Maybe there are some i haven't heard of yet and i can add them to my reading list.
Kingdom, Tokyo Ghoul (ending was bad but 95% of manga have bad endings lol), Parasyte, Berserk, there is a couple of more that I can't remember.