Questions & Mysteries Animes/mangas that you will never watch/read?

:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

*Looks at Wano being 4 years so far...*

https://www.myinstants.com/en/instant/kill-me-just-fucking-kill-me/

Regarding Akatsuki, I LOVE the 2nd Ending from it though! I heard it via the Best ED contest here recently and still obsessed with it now!

So freaking good!

:neesama::sweat:
It is such a masterpiece
:sweat:

HxH/AOT/MHA majority of shonen really as far as manga is concerned, unless they have outstanding art, i think it's a genre that is best enjoyed in anime format.

Actually i have no interest in the respective animes either.
HxH is more mature than other shonen,more like seinen

Read all 4.

Bleach is your standard Shonen complete with all the troupes. It's power system is interesting the story itself is meh even to the author.

Fairy Tail takes the worst of Shonen and dials them up to eleven. Plot holes and friendship power ups galore. If you like to think, this isn't the manga for you. You must turn your brain off.

Seven Deadly Shonen is another standard Shonen that I enjoyed much more than Bleach. It also takes Shonen troupes very high and it pretty disjointed execution wise.

Baki is weird as hell lol. I'm at the start of part 4(5 parts total) and it just gets wielder still. The art massively improves from its early 90s style. Baki is really dependent on taste. Found myself skimming thought it quite often but read part 2 normally, which was amazing.
Seven deadly sins over bleach? :whitepress::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

:josad: Why?

I Like the anime which can make me interest from 1 or 2nd episode
And these are the ones I really tried but didn't get them
Naruto
Bleach
Haikyuu
Jojo

I have nothing against any genre :kayneshrug:
I watch Youtubers reviewing anime and mangas and if it sound good i add it to my list
I'm not a fan of horror but i have a few on my list that i will eventually get to as well
As for never reading probably dragon ball and others that are too long and also Naruto Jr because i lost interest by half point of the original show anyway