Questions & Mysteries Animes/mangas that you will never watch/read?

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

the tybw arc was supposed to last 10 years

:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

*Looks at Wano being 4 years so far...*

https://www.myinstants.com/en/instant/kill-me-just-fucking-kill-me/

Akatsuki no yona i tried it i really did try giving these mangas for girls a chance i read more than a hundred chapters.
But i just couldnt do it when i realized the main guys are slaves to yona and can't leave her even if they want to.
It makes harem manga look like peak fiction.
Lmao just the other day I was thinking about that series (Akatsuki no Yona) trying to remember its name.
Regarding Akatsuki, I LOVE the 2nd Ending from it though! I heard it via the Best ED contest here recently and still obsessed with it now!

So freaking good!

:neesama::sweat:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Bleach, Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins and Baki
Read all 4.

Bleach is your standard Shonen complete with all the troupes. It's power system is interesting the story itself is meh even to the author.

Fairy Tail takes the worst of Shonen and dials them up to eleven. Plot holes and friendship power ups galore. If you like to think, this isn't the manga for you. You must turn your brain off.

Seven Deadly Shonen is another standard Shonen that I enjoyed much more than Bleach. It also takes Shonen troupes very high and it pretty disjointed execution wise.

Baki is weird as hell lol. I'm at the start of part 4(5 parts total) and it just gets wielder still. The art massively improves from its early 90s style. Baki is really dependent on taste. Found myself skimming thought it quite often but read part 2 normally, which was amazing.

Read all 4.

Bleach is your standard Shonen complete with all the troupes. It's power system is interesting the story itself is meh even to the author.

Fairy Tail takes the worst of Shonen and dials them up to eleven. Plot holes and friendship power ups galore. If you like to think, this isn't the manga for you. You must turn your brain off.

Seven Deadly Shonen is another standard Shonen that I enjoyed much more than Bleach. It also takes Shonen troupes very high and it pretty disjointed execution wise.

Baki is weird as hell lol. I'm at the start of part 4(5 parts total) and it just gets wielder still. The art massively improves from its early 90s style. Baki is really dependent on taste. Found myself skimming thought it quite often but read part 2 normally, which was amazing.
That doesn‘t even sound convincing bro:josad: I‘m honest with you

C

Cuistot

HxH/AOT/MHA majority of shonen really as far as manga is concerned, unless they have outstanding art, i think it's a genre that is best enjoyed in anime format.

Actually i have no interest in the respective animes either.