Questions & Mysteries Animes/mangas that you will never watch/read?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Amen brother

:hihihi:

I can't stand fanservice :milaugh:

I remember trying an ecchi anime once and the cringe level was off charts :milaugh:
Personally I'm ok with *some* fanservice.

Still I would very much prefer something with minimal fanservice.

I really like harems anime but if it has a lot of fanservice and/or the girls beating up the MC because of those situations is meh for me. It's supposed to be comedy but it's overused by now I think.

If they focus on the romantic/comedy part and leave the fanservice at minimum levels or non existent then harem series are great for me.

I'll never watch Sports anime.

Don't feel I would enjoy seeing it tbh.
You should 100% watch kuroko no basket and one outs. They are great. Guarantee you will not be disappointed
Post automatically merged:

Im trying to like sports anime but i guess i will never liked it :hapnoel:
Read my post above :)

@ZenZu Tell them about kuroko no basket

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
What if I were to tell you that I watched/read every single anime/manga out there?:josad:
sporty and harem animes sucks too
Lmao Sis.πŸ˜‚

Have you try Haikyuu or Kuroko no Basket? Those would be a good sport anime for beginners.

For Harem, I personally enjoy most of them but the better ones would be Date A Live, To Love Ru, Nisekoi, Quintessential Quintuplets.

What if I were to tell you that I watched/read every single anime/manga out there?:josad:

Lmao Sis.πŸ˜‚

Have you try Haikyuu or Kuroko no Basket? Those would be a good sport anime for beginners.

For Harem, I personally enjoy most of them but the better ones would be Date A Live, To Love Ru, Nisekoi, Quintessential Quintuplets.
Then that means you admit you watch boku no Pico whole series and enjoy it

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Yea saw chapter 1 of these series and it was generic I was like nope I'm good and I saw fans hyping it up that how I hear of it lol it didn't randomly pop up in my face
not enough

spy x family'
kaguya-sama love is war
vagabond

how are these generic??

Last edited:

Lmao Sis.πŸ˜‚

I tried Haikyuu for couple of eps then got bored 😭😭

Yea saw chapter 1 of these series and it was generic I was like nope I'm good and I saw fans hyping it up that how I hear of it lol it didn't randomly pop up in my face
No offense but that's fucking dumb to call a series generic based on one chapter, if you don't want to read or watch the series that's fine but don't call a series generic based on one chapter.:lawsigh: