Announcement Another Loss In Our Community

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
When I interacted with Kiri, she was always friendly, informative, and interesting. You could tell she liked educating people, and One Piece's lore and morals.

Life is precious. Humans don't act like it sometimes, but, even if there is life after death, that doesn't make life any less meaningful.

Even if we go somewhere else, or come back, the time we spend here matters. The way we treat people matters. Kiri made the places she went better. That's what matters in life.

How we treat people matters. A lot of people, like me, need to treat ourselves better, too. I hope her family has warm moments this holiday that can help heal the cold of losing someone so great so young. Rest in peace.

G

Gorosei Informer

Post automatically merged:

When I interacted with Kiri, she was always friendly, informative, and interesting. You could tell she liked educating people, and One Piece's lore and morals.

Life is precious. Humans don't act like it sometimes, but, even if there is life after death, that doesn't make life any less meaningful.

Even if we go somewhere else, or come back, the time we spend here matters. The way we treat people matters. Kiri made the places she went better. That's what matters in life.

How we treat people matters. A lot of people, like me, need to treat ourselves better, too. I hope her family has warm moments this holiday that can help heal the cold of losing someone so great so young. Rest in peace.
Exactly, preach. Could not have said it more concisely and thus better myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was on holidays when I learned this. When we were still in quarantine Emily was the person that helped me fight through my depression, and isolation. She made me rediscover my passion for writing. It was extremely rare to find someone as passionate, and articulate about Tashigi, and One Piece. She was like the captain passionate, strong willed, empathetic, optimistic, and disciplined. Its the first time I shed a tear for someone online. We promised we would eventually meet someday...

Even though we never met or interacted on any medium (including this forum), I can tell that you were beloved by WG, and a loss of a good friend to others still saddens me. I have lost many loved ones in recent years, and it never gets any better, but we can at least honor your memory in our thoughts, prayers and the posts you leave behind for people like me to come across. My cousin had an accident a few years back suddenly passed away in his sleep a year later due to the same complications. It not only devastated me, but it also broke me in some way, because he was the closest person I had to a brother growing up, despite me having actual biological ones that I never really connected with.

May your family find solace and your soul rest in eternal peace.