Announcement Another Loss In Our Community

Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members. Most of you are already aware of this but to those who don't, @KiriNigiri has recently passed away unexpectedly. Here is the post from her sister to inform us of this tragedy:

Rest in Peace, KiriNigiri .
this can't be...😥

Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members. Most of you are already aware of this but to those who don't, @KiriNigiri has recently passed away unexpectedly. Here is the post from her sister to inform us of this tragedy:

Rest in Peace, KiriNigiri .
May her soul rest in perfect peace by God's Grace.

Really sad news...

Oh my god. This is heartbreaking, and though I didn’t talk to her often, I really looked up to her as pretty decent person with an interesting way of looking at things as far as One Piece is concerned (definitely gave a lot of food for thought when she had something to say). This is definitely a terrible loss, but man, I did enjoy interacting with her when I was able to. Damn.

My condolences to her family, but with time, I know they will be able to get through her passing and eventually able to look upon it with less pain. May she rest in peace.

G

Gorosei Informer

May she forever rest in heavenly peace
Poetic and profoundly said from a fellow Mihawk enjoyer. I feel its something he would even say, given his mature discipline and respect for the dead and life itself.

Speaking of heaven too, there's another say I've just remembered too, "Heaven's gained another angel now" and that is such a wonderfully, beautiful way to think of such a traumatic and unfortunately permanent loss too.
They may no longer be with us but now they're blessing Heaven with their presence instead.

Last edited by a moderator: