Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Ideally instead of punishing rapists by murdering them
We should have preventive measures which would ensure those sorta people arent going to rape

Ether by ensuring, Safer households for kids or having more means for men to have relationships

There are more ways to prevent rapists then just just screaming, let's bloody murder people

as kratos would say
we gotta be better then this
what sort of preventative measures,
education about consent both at home and at schools is def necessary.

" more means for men to have relationships"

lol

Aahh the party's begun without me

Lets seee.. Andrew Tate himself said he got raided and his devices were taken back in 2015 for similar accusations and he fought that case of flase accusation for 4 years until he won.

I reckon the authorities would have more than enough time to present the "evidences" being presented now against him

The only thing i think of atm is Tax evasion
Regardless he didn't have a clean slate back 8 years ago
But transgression is infringement of laws regardless of the fact he is a change me and is no longer A PIMP

Anyone picking sides here should have atleast an ounce of rational logic to not pick sides ofc the rights and lefts have stired the shit storm up..

And besides the Andrew dic* riders who are honestly pretty darn pesty the left can't help but be cringe and jumo over it..

Like for crying our loud the dufe still has access to his twitter in his celll 😂😂 and the dude's dropping self-improvement tips

:suresure::suresure:

stop wasting your time on this bs lmao

INNOCENT UNTIL GUILTY periodt.

even before Andrew's matrix, encumberment of free speech persisted and existed in other forms and it has gone mainstream becuz of him counter the left's agendas.. If you believe every thing happening online in the algorithm bubble that the Internet initiates then.. YOU NEED TO STEP OUT OF THE MATRIX MY FRIEND 😭🤣... What the guy stands for is a pure mentality for men.. Atleast to me you can hate it coz of his "narcissism" or his fans.

And btw something just came up.

not surprised
you had his avi on this forum for a minute
you must be like 15 .

education about consent both at home and at schools is def necessary.
That does not improve the material conditions of the men
Which is an issue

As most who are abused as kids are likely to be abusers growing up

it's that normalization of the domestic abuse or violence which often cause these problems so providing better mental heath care and better screening for parents. Should be things we should look to doing if the goal would be to prevent rape

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Lets seee.. Andrew Tate himself said he got raided and his devices were taken back in 2015 for similar accusations and he fought that case of flase accusation for 4 years until he won.

I reckon the authorities would have more than enough time to present the "evidences" being presented now against him

But transgression is infringement of laws regardless of the fact he is a change me and is no longer A PIMP

Anyone picking sides here should have atleast an ounce of rational logic to not pick sides ofc the rights and lefts have stired the shit storm up..

And besides the Andrew dic* riders who are honestly pretty darn pesty the left can't help but be cringe and jumo over it..

Like for crying our loud the dufe still has access to his twitter in his celll 😂😂 and the dude's dropping self-improvement tips

even before Andrew's matrix, encumberment of free speech persisted and existed in other forms and it has gone mainstream becuz of him counter the left's agendas.. If you believe every thing happening online in the algorithm bubble that the Internet initiates then.. YOU NEED TO STEP OUT OF THE MATRIX MY FRIEND 😭🤣... What the guy stands for is a pure mentality for men.. Atleast to me you can hate it coz of his "narcissism" or his fans.

Alt-righters are always so vocal about hunting pedophiles and then twist themselves into pretzels doing mental gymnastics every time one of their own is outed, it would be funny if it wasn’t the most pathetic and embarrassing thing imaginable :beckmoji:

That guy is done. In the end the ground reality is he was exploiting the benefits of corruption too and now that he is caught he is crying.
For me no way I see him as an innocent guy even if he somehow pays out of jail. He is a shady guy Period....Not that I followed him or anything. But I am a human who can see whats happening. And don't have to wait for court to rule him guilty.

That does not improve the material conditions of the men
Which is an issue

As most who are abused as kids are likely to be abusers growing up

it's that normalization of the domestic abuse or violence which often cause these problems so providing better mental heath care and better screening for parents. Should be things we should look to doing if the goal would be to prevent rape
"That does not improve the material conditions of the men"

Then you are talking about another separate topic then ; am mainly talking about reducing instances of sex crimes by equipping the population to better identify instances of these crimes, report these crimes, and for possible perpetrators to know when they are wrong. Even some of the topics you are talking about like abuse or domestic violence , are you aware some people would not be able to adequately identify those instances?

saying it doesnt help is horseshit

you would be shocked at the amount of people who dont realize they have been abused , raped etcwithout consulting someone with a bit more knowledge.educating the population from a very young age is the most important step.

"That does not improve the material conditions of the men"

Then you are talking about another separate topic then ; am mainly talking about reducing instances of sex crimes by equipping the population to better identify instances of these crimes, report these crimes, and for possible perpetrators to know when they are wrong. Even some of the topics you are talking about like abuse or domestic violence , are you aware some people would not be able to adequately identify those instances?

saying it doesnt help is horseshit

you would be shocked at the amount of people who dont realize they have been abused , raped etcwithout consulting someone with a bit more knowledge.educating the population from a very young age is the most important step.
Controversial take but if someone doesn't realize they've been raped, especially in case of children, it's best not to explain it to them and remind them so there is less chance of lasting trauma, they'll most likely forget about it

It's better than recurring trauma
I dont think you understand but a memory as emotionally scarring as that isnt simply forgotten just cause you dont make them aware theve been wronged. I remember falling off a bike at 5 and this is easily more significant.whats worse is when people dont know theyve been wronged, it becomes normalized, hence continuing a weird cycle which isnt uncommon where child abuse victim in turn grow up to be abusers themselves .

you arent protecting anyone by doing that
you were right to call it a controversial take
its a shit take.

Objectively the funniest possible blowup by any measure, let’s do Ben Shapiro next!! :gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:
Would love to see Ben Shapiro get banned but he’s part of the mainstream, ain’t no way they gonna remove one of their key playing cards for the whole right vs left wing circus. He gonna continue his job as long as he willing to do it as one of the premier talking head clowns in the circus.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Would love to see Ben Shapiro get banned but he’s part of the mainstream, ain’t no way they gonna remove one of their key playing cards for the whole right vs left wing circus. He gonna continue his job as long as he willing to do it as one of the premier talking head clowns in the circus.
Isn't Ben a lawyer? I'd say he would be more careful with his approach. I think he's also got some big guns backing him up. He's not as easy to take down as Andrew to say the least.