Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
in all honesty he's probably guilty if there is too many accusations on him, still worthy keeping an open mind since he's a rich man so people benefit from going after him
Post automatically merged:

I always stand with victims until further notice. It might make me look foolish but I prefer that title over being evil and dismissive.
evil and dismissive, more like rational and thoughtful

I understand why ngl. Imagine waking up one day with the equivalent of a swat team outside of your door and in the blink of an eye, both you and your brother are now going to jail. He spent months in that place and I highly doubt that he was treated nicely. Some weak willed people might not even recover from that
This didn't happen. Most men in prison side with Andrew's sick twisted talking points, he was a fan favorite.

in all honesty he's probably guilty if there is too many accusations on him, still worthy keeping an open mind since he's a rich man so people benefit from going after him

evil and dismissive, more like rational and thoughtful
If I'm torn on a decision, I keep my mouth shut. We are allowed to be wrong. Don't forget that. Just learn from it and grow when making mistakes or misjudgments.

If I'm torn on a decision, I keep my mouth shut. We are allowed to be wrong. Don't forget that. Just learn from it and grow when making mistakes or misjudgments.
It's good to grow from mistakes but one thing is a mistake and another thing is destroying someone's life and saying "oh well, won't happen again ig". Some people committed suicide after being falsely accused of rape. Why don't you call the families of the guys that killed themselves and tell them "well, we did side with someone who made a vary grave accusation without any proof but we have learned from our mistakes so don't worry".

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Sheep mentality but side with fascists that want a one-world government? Bahhh...
i dont know what his political views are,but either way if he is innocent then he is innocent and should not be locked up, period.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
@matt245 the guy wasn't charged with any crimes so why are they locking him up? What kind of wacky ass system they have in romania?

He's a fascist. I prefer he be behind bars just on that offense.
if they locked an innocent man up then that's fascism too

Twitter is a virtual lynch mob.
And that is why it always should be innocent until proven guilty, that is the basic logic for hundreds of years but current media era doesn't follow for some reason, they just decide to label someone guilty because he looks weird to them like they are the judge or something lmao.

@matt245 the guy wasn't charged with any crimes so why are they locking him up? What kind of wacky ass system they have in romania?

if they locked an innocent man up then that's fascism too
No. His behaviors and mouth are what make him a fascist, do you underestimate the damage that man has done to young teens? He's attempted to ruin and an entire generation of boys, think about that. Do you agree with what he says?

the guy wasn't charged with any crimes so why are they locking him up? What kind of wacky ass system they have in romania?
A very trash one lol. Reminds me of Spain a little bit. (For some context, in Spain if you go to the police as a female and say "X raped me", in 30 minutes the guy is already rooting in Jail. Keep in mind that while making such a grave accusation, you provided 0 proof whatsoever. Only your word). Something similar probably happened here where they took the "better safe than sorry" quote to the extreme.