Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
No. His behaviors and mouth are what make him a fascist, you underestimate the damage that man has done to young teens. He's attempted to ruin and an entire generation of boys, think about that. Do you agree with what he says?
ruin like what? Is his platform even that big? does he have an youtube with pewdiepie level of subscribers or something? what did he even say that it made people lock him up without charges?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.” ― Maurice Switzer, Mrs. Goose, Her Book
then i have no reason to think any less of him

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Chill down lol. You are acting like he directly insulted your mom or sum.
it's called virtue signaling he wants to appear good to the people reading this instead of having his own opinion on this matter

it's called virtue signaling he wants to appear good to the people reading this instead of having his own opinion on this matter
Wouldn't be the first time that I see someone like him. Reminds me of those guys on Twitter that agree with everything that a female says just to get her attention.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
A very trash one lol. Reminds me of Spain a little bit. (For some context, in Spain if you go to the police as a female and say "X raped me", in 30 minutes the guy is already rooting in Jail. Keep in mind that while making such a grave accusation, you provided 0 proof whatsoever. Only your word). Something similar probably happened here where they took the "better safe than sorry" quote to the extreme.
that's literally ''guilty until proven innocent''

Peroroncino

β€Ž
No.
Watch his stuff and you can see he's not the hunky god y'all are portraying him as. He has serious problems.
i don't portray him as anything i barely even knew who he was.
But there's clearly something wrong here as they locked him up before he was charged and that's now how the law works.

My accusations? I'm not the one saying he raped and trafficked me. Look for evidence your self.
I just found that the accusations lined up with his behavior and made sense.
Classic. You lack any proof and you do the "look it up". It's a shame that there is no actual proof because guess what, he got released from Jail. Something that only happens if there isn't any proof to back up the accusations. And the "his personality matched the crime" bs is one of the dumbest things I've heard today lmao.
New evidence discovered; the accusations matches how he acts on the internet. Definetly guilty
Post automatically merged:

But there's clearly something wrong here as they locked him up before he was charged and that's now how the law works.
Told ya. Lived in Spain and currently living in Romania and I had the chance to study cases in both countries and the same bs tends to happen. They trust someone's words and take action instead of saying "got anything to back it off?"

i don't portray him as anything i barely even knew who he was.
If you are indicted then you are locked up. A judge gets to decide if you are eligible for bail or not depending on the severity of the crime and if you're a flight risk.

If you are indicted then you are locked up. A judge gets to decide if you are eligible for bail or not depending on the severity of the crime and if you're a flight risk.
In this case he wasn't even "formally accused" because the prosecutor was actively looking for proof while he was locked up in jail. There wasn't even a formal case. He was being kept in jail while they were searching for proof to use against him.

In this case he wasn't even "formally accused" because the prosecutor was actively looking for proof while he was locked up in jail. There wasn't even a formal case. He was being kept in jail while they were searching for proof to use against him.
That's how it works in America, Romanian law might allow such a process to take place. Regardless if you agree with it or not, it is undeniable he is a flight risk.