Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't know what it is that compels you to play both sides with Andrew Tate, but the evidence that's come out makes it overwhelmingly likely that he is guilty.
I am not playing both sides. I am looking for the full story. I already said I don't think he's innocent regardless of the outcome. He did some bad shit and he already admitted it.

I don't know what it is that compels you to play both sides with Andrew Tate, but the evidence that's come out makes it overwhelmingly likely that he is guilty.
Exactly, when the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of one side being “unbiased” is braindead.

It was the same thing with Sam Bankman-Fried and FTX. Before his arrest and even now you had idiots defending him even though it was really obvious.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There’s a difference between being unbiased and objective vs taking a neutral stance when the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of one side.

He literally openly talks about laundering money in his DMs and has his assistants threaten to kill someone if they leave.
See, I am no pro, but watching crime documentaries is one of my biggest hobbies—been doing this for a long time. I am older than a lot of you folks. So, I kinda know how evidence works and I also have a pretty good idea about how information can be manipulated to fit into narratives. It's not a bad thing to wait a little longer and dig deeper to know what's going on—especially when you're not directly involved. Almost every single time, the onlookers are completely clueless. But being humans, we just love pretending we know enough to judge everything.

See, I am no pro, but watching crime documentaries is one of my biggest hobbies—been doing this for a long time. I am older than a lot of you folks. So, I kinda know how evidence works and I also have a pretty good idea about how information can be manipulated to fit into narratives. It's not a bad thing to wait a little longer and dig deeper to know what's going on—especially when you're not directly involved. Almost every single time, the onlookers are completely clueless. But being humans, we just love pretending we know enough to judge everything.
Dude. We know enough to judge Andrew Tate.

Some humans are living garbage and there’s no reason to beat around the bush.

Where does Tate connects to all of this? can you tell me what exactly he represents in people?
Tate does not connect to it.

Epstein was a pedophile and Tate was a rapist sex trafficker.

Theyre referencing the fact that it’s very likely Epstein was killed to prevent his clientele from being exposed to somehow justify an “unbiased” look at a completely disconnected piece of garbage.

Brain rot.

Where does Tate connects to all of this? can you tell me what exactly he represents in people?
Just a „filthy rich“ former professional kickboxers, who someone who became relevant during 2022, like out of nowhere. Interesting past. Father according to Andrew Tate former CIA asset, really intelligent chessmaster
Post automatically merged:

No bro, I've never seen anyone defending Epstein's associates in my life. Wtf are you on?
Sadly I‘ve seen those degenerates on twitter.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Tate does not connect to it.

Epstein was a pedophile and Tate was a rapist sex trafficker.

Theyre referencing the fact that it’s very likely Epstein was killed to prevent his clientele from being exposed to somehow justify an “unbiased” look at a completely disconnected piece of garbage.

Brain rot.
So its basically, people are more invested in some Tate who is nobody rather than wanting to know everything about Epstein, hes clients etc