Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Which is actually disgusting. Tate is not a nobody atleast definitely not any more ^^, but I rather want to witness the prosecution of those who were involved in Epstein‘s atrocious crimes
well With Epstein its on whole other scale in size... And such justice would be godly... people should do everything to know the truth, but they rather ignore it and let criminals go unpunished, they are more than satisfied when small ones compared to them gets justice... that i hate aswell

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dude. We know enough to judge Andrew Tate.

Some humans are living garbage and there’s no reason to beat around the bush.
You're doing exactly what I said people love doing in my post. I am not beating around the bush. I am just looking at allegations like I should look at allegations, and I didn't even say the Tates aren't guilty. I know how trashy people can be. There's no shortage of people who enjoy respectful positions that'd make the Tate brothers look cute. You need not even cross Romania's boarder to find them.
Post automatically merged:

well With Epstein its on whole other scale in size... And such justice would be godly... people should do everything to know the truth, but they rather ignore it and let criminals go unpunished, they are more than satisfied when small ones compared to them gets justice... that i hate aswell
Given who's involved with the guy, we'll almost certainly never see the light of it.

I am just looking at allegations like I should look at allegations.
And this is where I think the disconnect is happening.

The preponderance of evidence is enough that calling them allegation is retarded at this point.

I have 0 respect for the courts in Romania.

Tate is only being held for 30-180 days.

If he were in the US he would be held until his trial is over.

I’m not gonna wait for a Romanian conviction to make my mind up.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You're doing exactly what I said people love doing in my post. I am not beating around the bush. I am just looking at allegations like I should look at allegations, and I didn't even say the Tates aren't guilty. I know how trashy people can be. There's no shortage of people who enjoy respectful positions that'd make the Tate brothers look cute. You need not even cross Romania's boarder to find them.

Given who's involved with the guy, we'll almost certainly never see the light of it.
Everything is presented as entertainment to people, The real criminals will never get punished

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Respecting other views is one thing.
Tolerating defense of a rapist is not.
I don't think waiting for more insight into something is the same thing as tolerating it. I specifically said I don't think he's innocent. That doesn't mean I can sit here and pretend I am in a position to pass judgment. I prefer not to do it. It's a you problem if you can't handle people being patient.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I don't think waiting for more insight into something is the same thing as tolerating it. I specifically said I don't think he's innocent. That doesn't mean I can sit here and pretend I am in a position to pass judgment. I prefer not to do it. It's a you problem if you can't handle people being patient.
guilty until proven innocent- most people prefer this approach