Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Eh?

I had kids do crime and then we asked why they scream.TOP G and shit

You might not have anything to do with Tate but i see enough of his toxic influence on work that im impacts it

Plus if you dont care about tate why are you still here?
Unlike other people who talk about him , I observe, and want to learn whats going on.... Why is it as it is.... My observations differ from the empty talk of whos opinion are facts etc

You can think something and still acknowledge you don't know enough.
BUT WE DO KNOW ENOUGH

oh my fucking god

I've been following this trial at a legal level since it began. I know I may not convey it but I know significantly more about this stuff than my goofy admiral wanker persona would suggest.
Post automatically merged:

@Gol D. Roger There is such a thing as being unbiased in the face of uncertain evidence.

However, there is also such a thing as being pigheaded when the preponderance of evidence heavily favors one side.

I'm a Muslim, dunno why you mentioned it as something bad
But i understand regarding the rest, he seems like a controversial person
Being Muslim doesn't dismiss all the negative the Muslim community brings to the world.
Neither does it for Christianity or any other religion.

Let's not ignore the real evil in the world to defend your religious pride.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
BUT WE DO KNOW ENOUGH
oh my fucking god
I've been following this trial at a legal level since it began. I know I may not convey it but I know significantly more about this stuff than my goofy admiral wanker persona would suggest.
Dude, you're taking this way too personally. I already said I am in the same boat as you more or less, so calm down a bit. I just have my own approach to things. It won't be long before we'll know what'll happen.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
From what??? The verdict of a Romanian court?

THAT'S the crux of your condemnation?
How do you suppose you get a confirmation? And who said I don't condemn Tate's behavior? I already said I don't like the guy regardless of whether the allegations are true or not. You're getting emotional for no reason. You talk about people being incompetent when you can't even understand something as basic as an opinion. Spare me the "I have the moral high ground" talk. I don't need any of that from you.

How do you suppose you get a confirmation? And who said I don't condemn Tate's behavior? I already said I don't like the guy regardless of whether the allegations are true or not.
By looking at the evidence and making up my mind.

You talk about people being incompetent when you can't even understand something as basic as an opinion.
No, you don't understand what an opinion is. If you don't want to condemn him then you either are
1) unsure and don't hold an opinion
or
2) don't think he's guilty

And yes, if this conversation is anything to go off, I am morally superior to you.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
By looking at the evidence and making up my mind.

No, you don't understand what an opinion is. If you don't want to condemn him then you either are
1) unsure and don't hold an opinion
or
2) don't think he's guilty

And yes, if this conversation is anything to go off, I am morally superior to you.
And where did you get the evidence from? You're literally riding on the information leaked by the Romanian Government while bashing me for waiting to see how they're gonna handle it. So, please spare me the holier-than-thou BS.

"How dare you think you are correct and act accordingly? Don't you know what an opinion is."

This pisses me off to no end.

No one attacked you for playing the prosecutor and judge. I am the one getting attacked just for playing a spectator and acting like one.