Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Bruv you know he is trolling.

After you watch this you’ll still be saying he is a rapist or whatever just cuz you don’t like him

Yall some weak ass individuals
So all the evidence of him actually being sexist, homophobic, etc that we present to you will just be dismissed as "trolling". I'm done fighting with people over this, so imma leave it at that. But at least own up to actually admiring the guy, cause you clearly do.

So all the evidence of him actually being sexist, homophobic, etc that we present to you will just be dismissed as "trolling". I'm done fighting with people over this, so imma leave it at that. But at least own up to actually admiring the guy, cause you clearly do.
i dont and you have shown me nothing about him saying homophobic shit
ill show you something homophobic watch this. https://youtu.be/Z69Yr1xfSAA

Untouched by the western world.

go cancel them lot.
Post automatically merged:

:ohreally:
If I put people on ignore you'd definitely be one of them.
go ahead if you dont like the truth stay blind

Stay blind he said as he went to suck off a rapist
these the guys you look up to?
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJa7hYbA/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJa7aY4t/
dont say suck of your making it seem like thats a bad thing so very homophobic. Also i am a Muslim and such activities are Haram(not allowed) so i would very much like it if you were to stop saying such vulgar words to me and if you dont that is very racist and islamophobic

Stay blind he said as he went to suck off a rapist
if all his women say he don’t rape he don’t rape who are you to say he does did he rape you?

no proof = no rapist

you are making up scenarios in ur head bud

Last edited:
You people have no clue of judicial system lmfao

Even with evidence you can only keep someone jailed for so long. In Romania (and for most of modern world i think) is 6 months, which Tate was nearing that limit. The fact they kept him for 4-5 months shows how much evidence they have to justify it because otherwise he is let go in first week or two

On top of it, the fact he is designated flight risk is mainly bcs he owns property in other countries and most likely has citizenship in them, it is a measure of extra security to keep the person in the country for trial

Tate being released was to be expected, these trials take time, there is a lot of "negotiating" behind the scenes.

Tate like all other peeps will flip and snitch or become informant

Source - i work in court of law
The fact that they couldn't keep him in Jail for more time aka a fully fledged sentence just shows that the evidence wasn't enough for that thing to happen. It doesn't matter if he ended up snitching or whatever, you don't release a sex trafficker even if he's being kept arrested in his house. It would surprise you how much people spend way too much in Jail when the only proof available is someone's words.

Yeah, you might work in a court of law but surprise surprise, and I know that it might sound crazy but, your judicial system probably doesn't work like ours. Because it's applied in your country it doesn't mean that it's true for every country in the world.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The fact that they couldn't keep him in Jail for more time aka a fully fledged sentence just shows that the evidence wasn't enough for that thing to happen.
Absolutely false

He wasn't in jail, he was in custody. That is a big difference. You can't keep someone in custody for more than X amount of time, and you can't put him in jail because he isn't sentenced yet

It doesn't matter if he ended up snitching or whatever, you don't release a sex trafficker even if he's being kept arrested in his house.
You would be surprised how many low to mid tier criminals we release in order for them serve for us as informants and snitches

Tate is mid tier, they want his bosses

It would surprise you how much people spend way too much in Jail when the only proof available is someone's words.
Once again, he was detained, not arrested.

And the fact he was detained for so long shows they have enough evidence to do so otherwise Tate would be out first week

Yeah, you might work in a court of law but surprise surprise, and I know that it might sound crazy but, your judicial system probably doesn't work like ours. Because it's applied in your country it doesn't mean that it's true for every country in the world.
Most western nations have same judicial system that was based on roman judicial system. And most EU nations abide by EU laws and regulations. The basis of the court is the same, what is different is nieche things

I COULD CARE LESS
about him

in the end of the day i will be an ugly pakistani currycel no matter what i do

I COULD CARE LESS
about him

in the end of the day i will be an ugly pakistani currycel no matter what i do
sorry for exposing myself
i dont care

these the guys you look up to?
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJa7hYbA/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJa7aY4t/
dont say suck of your making it seem like thats a bad thing so very homophobic. Also i am a Muslim and such activities are Haram(not allowed) so i would very much like it if you were to stop saying such vulgar words to me and if you dont that is very racist and islamophobic

if all his women say he don’t rape he don’t rape who are you to say he does did he rape you?

no proof = no rapist

you are making up scenarios in ur head bud
Don't care about Mr beast