General & Others Anyone who uses a sword is a swordsman. Yes, including Big Mom and Kizaru.

J

Jo_Ndule

"BM Kizaru are swordmen"
But Posthawk never sought them , he was only seeking Shanks to duels.
Both never challenged BM in sword duel...
They grew up by battling each other
They both became well known fighters 15 years ago max while BM was already Yonko 20+ years ago

Dont you see how flawed your logic work?
We know pirates seek Yonko ,
People sought WB BM Kaido

Yet somehow Mihawk didnt even dream of going to Tottoland ro challenge the only active top tier swordman of the time

Can you now explain to me how did the world grant Mihawk wss title without him battling BM? Or even Kizaru ?
Unless you believe pre Yonko shanks > BM/Kizaru/Fuji/Kuzan

Why doesn't Zoro novel mentions BM/Kizaru then for WSS race? When they mentioned Shanks Mihawk... are you saying zoro/Law/Vista are more qualified and better swordmen than BM/Kizaru?

You literally wont give a concrete clear answer coz the world never recognized BM and Kizaru as Swordmen
Or else The Novel will mention them and Mihawk would have challenged them in the past.
No one still cant give an answer here.

"BM is stronger with a sword" lol
It's because of her physical strength not Napoleon, make her skinny , she gets tossed by Kaido despite her using the 3 homies

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No one still cant give an answer here.

"BM is stronger with a sword" lol
It's because of her physical strength not Napoleon, make her skinny , she gets tossed by Kaido despite her using the 3 homies
Big Mom IS at her strongest with her sword. Prove me wrong. :myman:

Am surprised people are debating what a swordsman is, whether Kizaru and Bm are swordsmen etc. The definition of swordsman and what a sword is have already been defined in the manga.

• Someone who uses a sword is a swordsman.
Look at the panel below.
Vergo says he will cut Luffy and co to ribbons then he realises he can't see his sword.
Monet r
eplays to this that Vergo is not a swordsman. (Implying only a swordsman uses a sword)
Vergo then replys that he is indeed not a swordsman. Then he states that he will crush Luffy and co. (He then changes his mind from cutting Luffy and co to crushing them since he is not a swordsman thus he can't cut them.)

If you follow this conversation it is clear that to be a swordsman all you need is to fight with a sword. From Monets words it is clear that a swordsman fights with a sword. Therefore a person that isn't a swordsman will not fight with a sword. As a result, it is not strange that Vergo who is not a swordsman doesn't have a sword.

• A physical sword is not needed to be a swordsman. Anything can be a sword so long as the user defines them as such. Including the users body
Kaku is a 4 swordstyle user depsite only having 2 physical swords. He uses his body as swords and later uses his nose as a sword when he gets his df.

Zoro thought of Kaku as a 2 sword style swordsman, however, Kaku corrected him and said he is infact a 4 swordstyle swordsman. Zoro follows by stating that Kaku's body is a weapon.

• Zoro: "If it is swords, am all for it"
To Zoro, if you use a sword, you are a swordsman, be it a real sword, or one made from an ability, your legs etc

• Zoro: "Anyone that calls themself a swordman"
Anyone that calls themself a swordsman is a swordsman to Zoro.

tl;drThe manga is very clear on who a swordsman is and what a sword is. If an individual meets any of the criteria identified above, they are a swordman.
Kizaru used a sword made from his df whilst BM also used a sword made using her df. This still count as swords. If legs (Kaku) are swords, then Kizaru and Bm's swords made with their dfs are definetly swords. Therefore Kizaru and BM are swordsmen

Last edited:
Big Mom IS at her strongest with her sword. Prove me wrong. :myman:
Everytime she used a sword she didn't defeat a single soul, even fucking king Baum survived while he was down after Amande's attack.
Yet when she used her homies she defeated judge with a single attack, she killed a bunch of people with hocus pocus, she took out a shit ton of people with her CoC.

Is that enough? Maybe you can try to prove big mom is stronger with her sword which is not really a sword by the way but a homie created by her df:myman::myman:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Everytime she used a sword she didn't defeat a single soul, even fucking king Baum survived while he was down after Amande's attack.
Yet when she used her homies she defeated judge with a single attack, she killed a bunch of people with hocus pocus, she took out a shit ton of people with her CoC.

Is that enough? Maybe you can try to prove big mom is stronger with her sword which is not really a sword by the way but a homie created by her df:myman::myman:
She took on the WSC with her sword. Your turn. :myman:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Am surprised people are debating what a swordsman is, whether Kizaru and Bm are swordsmen etc. The definition of swordsman and what a sword is have already been defined in the manga.

• Someone who uses a sword is a swordsman.
No need for the rest of the post. You answered it yourself here.

Kizaru doesn't use a sword. Your conclusion literally contradicts your premise.

No need for the rest of the post. You answered it yourself here.

Kizaru doesn't use a sword. Your conclusion literally contradicts your premise.
No I have not because kizaru does have a sword. It is made from his df which is his weapon.

Similarly, Kaku uses 4 sword style but only has 2 physicall swordsa. the other 2 swords are his legs as his body alongside his 2 physical swords are his weapons.

Read the 3rd point.

No I have not because kizaru does have a sword. It is made from his df which is his weapon.

Similarly, Kaku uses 4 sword style but only has 2 physicall swordsa. the other 2 swords are his legs as his body alongside his 2 physical swords are his weapons.

Read the 3rd point.
Kuzan can and has made an ice sword before too
Akainu can likely do the same

And all the marines in general are all trained in swordsmanship

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Read the 3rd point.
Kaku has swords. Kizaru doesn't, nothing similar about it.

By your logic every cp9 member had swords and were swordsman because they could use rankyaku, oh wait no, only the dude who carries swords was considered a swordsman. Wonder why that is.

Oh yea having a sword is a prerequisite for being a swordsman, who would of thunk it? Even Daz wasn't considered a swordsman despite his whole body being a blade and him using it like a blade.

Until Kizaru comes out and outright says he's a swordsman, there is no reason to categorize him as one, as he doesn't even meet the absolute basic requirement of having a blade let alone a sword.
He uses "Sword of Gathering Clouds of the Heaven".
You: Kizaru doesnt use a sword.
:choppawhat:
Damn, Luffy must be going around carrying guns and bazookas then. Since he named moves created by his df after guns.